Zone1 Noah's Ark

It's just too easy to make you look like the fool you are.

Look at the notes in the margins. The Moody institute and Dallas Theological Seminary turn out lots of Dispensationists and Dominionists... So do most small Bible colleges . That's where the rapture comes from . If your church teaches the rapture, you're Scofield.

The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW,s. True God worship history by Israel throughout the bible backs the JW,s. There is no better backing than that.

Y'all were Millerites, weren't you?

There were only select animals on the ark. God likely recreated the others after the flood.

Most aquatic creatures likely survived the flood. No need to bring them aboard.

God brought the animals to the ark. Noah didn't have to gather them.

The ark wasn't a ship or boat. It was a floating warehouse. The Wyoming served for several years until a storm broke it up. The ark only needed to survive for one year, so apples and oranges.

Animals were placed on 'subsistence' rations as working rations weren't needed. This also would greatly reduce the amount of manure produced. Animals were likely fattened up before entering the ark.

Any evidence in the Bible for God creating new animals?

The Bible says bring on board two of ALL ANIMALS, that includes fish.

I didn't say it, the Bible does.

Nope, not apples and oranges. A ship that size would not be able to survive, especially with only 8 people on board. Even for a year, it wouldn't have survived, no matter whether you think it was a floating duck or a floating warehouse or whatever.

It's amazing what people will make up to justify things.

Was there really two of every animal in the whole entire world? Also, if all of creation was made in six days does that mean humans and dinosaurs lived together after all? I don't think that they meant literal twenty-four hour days there I was just wondering what the general consensus was for that question.
There can't possibly be a person on Earth, that joined a Message Board, that is this ^^^^ stupid.
Not possible.
All the misinformation this troll ^^^^^^ spreads, can believe this IDIOT is real.

The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW,s. True God worship history by Israel throughout the bible backs the JW,s. There is no better backing than that.
Hahaha

That isn't support for the truth of anything.

There is other fiction that has survived just as long and longer.

There can't possibly be a person on Earth, that joined a Message Board, that is this ^^^^ stupid.
Not possible.
All the misinformation this troll ^^^^^^ spreads, can believe this IDIOT is real.

Unbelievable. You're calling people stupid for what? Making a valid point?

Nope, not apples and oranges. A ship that size would not be able to survive, especially with only 8 people on board. Even for a year, it wouldn't have survived, no matter whether you think it was a floating duck or a floating warehouse or whatever.

😂 You're right.

Y'all were Millerites, weren't you?

Mr Russell started the bible students. Mr Rutherford called us Jehovah witnesses in the 1930,s. God actually named us-Isaiah 43:10, 44:8

all in the heavens are equal - there is nothing to obey ...

as jesus - is the goal.
Jesus assures all by obeying one remains his friend and in his love. John 15:10-14--just as Jesus has to obey his Fathers commandments to remain in his love.
Those who disobey Jesus will not see life( John 3:36) Gods wrath remains upon him.

Look at the notes in the margins. The Moody institute and Dallas Theological Seminary turn out lots of Dispensationists and Dominionists... So do most small Bible colleges . That's where the rapture comes from . If your church teaches the rapture, you're Scofield.

Simmer down child. I don't use a "Schofield" Bible. I've shown at every turn that you are an idiot.

Mr Russell started the bible students. Mr Rutherford called us Jehovah witnesses in the 1930,s. God actually named us-Isaiah 43:10, 44:8

God is talking to the Israelites.. or Isaiah is. God, calls Israel his servant all the way through Isaiah.

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Jesus assures all by obeying one remains his friend and in his love. John 15:10-14--just as Jesus has to obey his Fathers commandments to remain in his love.
Those who disobey Jesus will not see life( John 3:36) Gods wrath remains upon him.

there are no commandments, heavenly goals made to be accomplished ...

you're lost - stop being servitile that's how evil will corrupt ones spirit - its your own, no one else's.

The Bible says this,

"All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died."

Fish don't live on dry land, and not all animals have nostrils.
Once again, the ark wasn't a ship. Ships are built to fight against ocean currents. The ark "went on the flood", moving along in relatively still water.

I took a hot air balloon ride once. We moved along in a 15 mph wind, but there was no apparent wind in the craft. In fact, cigarette smoke lingered as if we were in a closed room. Thus it was with the ark.

Regarding new species, doesn't the geologic record reveal whole new species of critters magically appearing in the fossil record after some cataclysm wipes out the previous ones. Did the 'ice age' last long enough for polar bears to 'evolve', or did God create them to live in that relatively new environment?
It sure is. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back