Noam Chomsky: US History Of Overthrowing Govts; Outrage Over Russian Hacking Claims Laughable...

It's hilarious how the left is so outraged that it was leaked the chosen successor to the Messiah was a lying, corrupt, nose in the air witch.

But what do you expect from lawless liberals who Harbour criminals in sanctuary cities.

Democrats are embarrassing us on the world stage, their hypocrisy is off the charts.

Democrats are embarrassing us on the world stage, their hypocrisy is off the charts.

Yeah i've never been much of a Chomsky fan, but i do respect the guy. He is honest and correct on this. I have to give him props.

Are we to believe that Obama who tried to covertly and overtly influence the elections and governments the world over, did not try to influence the election in the USA?

Are we to believe Obama the most politically motivated POTUS in our history, would NEVER try to influence the US elections?

One would have to be terribly ignorant (or a liberal) to believe such foolishness.

Chomsky's a voice of reason to the rabid partisan Leftist/Democrats. But will they listen? I doubt it.

Possibly the only honest Leftist still around.

Chomsky is THEE MOST PROMINENT AND RESPECTED LIBERAL in Lefty Land.

Take heed Lefty, when Cher, and Chomsky are telling you that you are morons, and whiners, you need to re-evaluate your idiotic strategies.

Possibly the only honest Leftist still around.

Chomsky is THEE MOST PROMINENT AND RESPECTED LIBERAL in Lefty Land.

Take heed Lefty, when Cher, and Chomsky are telling you that you are morons, and whiners, you need to re-evaluate your idiotic strategies.

I actually respect Chomsky's positions on some issues. He is a very interesting intelligent man.

Forum List

Back