Nobel Peace Prize 2020

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

And it ain't Trump! It's gonna be a bad day at the white house, or the rally or wherever Trump is today.

Biggest robbery since the Brinks Job. I'm sure that the Nobel Committee will be hearing from President Trump's lawyer.

Let’s see....

Feeding the worlds poor
vs
Spreading COVID

Tough choice to make

And it ain't Trump! It's gonna be a bad day at the white house, or the rally or wherever Trump is today.
Still trying to figure out how people like Carter, Arafat and Obama win it and those like Reagan, Thatcher and Trump don't.

Carter I kinda get, but Obama?!

Still trying to figure out how people like Carter, Arafat and Obama win it and those like Reagan, Thatcher and Trump don't.

Obama was the first black American President

A historic achievement

Are you people really that stupid? He was nominated for the 2021 Nobel Prize. Three times.

It's only 2020. The 2021 Nobel Peace Prize winner will be announced in October of next year.

Trump gets third 2021 Nobel Peace Prize nomination

A historic achievement

Hardly. I guess you never watched Tony Brown's Journal? There were seven black Presidents, long before Choom Gang boss Barry Soetoro decided to pursue the Obama Persona.

A historic achievement
Yep. Bombing 9 countries in 8 years is also a major achievement.
"peace prize" :lol:

A historic achievement
WTF does a failed president have to do with the Nobel Peace Prize?

Oh they must all be anti tramp.

Forum List

Back