Nobel Peace Prize 2020

It's an honor just to be nominated

merlin_1620892_image_1024w.jpg

Let’s see....

Feeding the worlds poor
vs
Spreading COVID

Tough choice to make
Maybe they thought it would be wrong to give a "peace" prize to a president who tear gassed his own people who were peacefully protesting.

Obama got a Peace Prize for doing -- nothing.

Trump solves conflicts that have been raging for decades and he gets -- nothing.
Obama never asked for it...
And truthfully he should have never gotten one and I am going to be honest Trump does not deserve one either...
Obama would agree. I think it was a bit of an embarrassment.

I understand the World was trying to honor President Obama with that award for being the first non-White President but he really didn’t deserve it after his eight years in office.

And truthfully he should have never gotten one and I am going to be honest Trump does not deserve one either...
Obama reversed the war mongering positions that George W. Bush took. No more invading countries over lies about non-existent WMD's.

Going from -10 to 0 is the same gain as going from 0 to 10

I understand the World was trying to honor President Obama with that award for being the first non-White President but he really didn’t deserve it after his eight years in office.
Obama said there would be no more Iraq's, that we wouldn't be starting unprovoked wars with the "axis of evil"

Preventing future wars is pretty much the definition of promoting peace.

The Nobel people apparently wanted to present Al Gore with some sort of science award for his concept of Global Warming but they knew that they would be laughed at because Gore had no science background so they threw the Peace Prize at him even though he didn't have a freaking clue. A decade or so later the liberals at Nobel awarded Obama the "Peace Prize" based on events that happened before he was president. It's clear that libs at Nobel are reluctant to present a Prize to Trump so they would rather present it to a generic bunch of propagandists in the U.N.

Let’s see....

Feeding the worlds poor
vs
Spreading COVID

Tough choice to make
Maybe they thought it would be wrong to give a "peace" prize to a president who tear gassed his own people who were peacefully protesting.
Could be

Also tearing up Paris Climate Accords, Iran Nuclear Disarmament and destroying global alliances.

Also tearing up Paris Climate Accords, Iran Nuclear Disarmament and destroying global alliances.

His tweets to attack other countries didn't help either.

“If you fuck around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.” — the President of the United States

His tweets to attack other countries didn't help either.

“If you fuck around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before.” — the President of the United States

Hey, Trump defunded the World Health Organization during a global pandemic

And he wanted a Peace Prize?

And yet, Obama got a Peace Price for doing -- nothing.

Then, he went to war.

Actually, he got one for not being the warmonger Bush, who started wars that didn't need to happen.

Frankly, I thought that was an abuse of the prize, but that's just me.

Trump took credit for a treaty between the Zionist Entity and the UAE, which he had little to do with, and does nothing to solve the overall problem of Palestine.

We are not children.

We all understand that there was no way that the Europeans would award the Nobel to President Trump.

Even if he had solved all the problems of the world, they would have ignored him.

It would not astonish me if they award next year's Nobel Peace Prize to President Biden. His achievement? Why, ousting Donald J. Trump, of course.

We are not children.

We all understand that there was no way that the Europeans would award the Nobel to President Trump.

Even if he had solved all the problems of the world, they would have ignored him.
Wrong.

If Trump did any of the gradious thyings he claimed he could "art of the deal" perform, he would get a nobel prize. Like reuniting North and South Korea.
Or a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine.

Trump said doing either one was "easy". Just like he said replacing Obamacare would be "easy".

If Trump wants a nobel prize, he has to get 'er done.

And it ain't Trump! It's gonna be a bad day at the white house, or the rally or wherever Trump is today.

Whose money World Food Programme is spending? Nearly half of all money comes from US.

Contributions to WFP in 2019

Forum List

Back