Nobody cares about the World Series

is it really a world series if the yankees aren't in it?

db446-go-red-sox.jpg

damn yankees!!!!

I will listen to it on the radio if I'm driving, other than that, I really don't follow it. I didn't find out until Wednesday the teams playing.

Not a thread on it. I hear nobody at work talking about it.

When I was a kid, this was the biggest sporting event in the country

well the two teams I wanted to see in it were the A'S and the dodgers so since NEITHER of them made it,i could care less about this world series.If just one of them had made it,I would have been interested in this series so now i dont care.

Last edited:
Here's what I know about this years world series: it's game __ and the __ lead the __ by _ games to _

Again, who cares?

baseball is Americas past time

For some yes. I just can't sit and watch a bunch of guys standing around with their hands on their knees for hours on end with an occasional hit here or there.

I like football, boxing and MMA

Do you change the channel when the fighters in a MMA match are on the ground working for a sub or positional control? Do you still like football when a game is a low-scoring defensive battle?

baseball is Americas past time

For some yes. I just can't sit and watch a bunch of guys standing around with their hands on their knees for hours on end with an occasional hit here or there.

Do you change the channel when the fighters in a MMA match are on the ground working for a sub or positional control? Do you still like football when a game is a low-scoring defensive battle?

Yep. Just don't get anything out of watching grown men STANDING around doing NOTHING for hours on end.

Yep. Just don't get anything out of watching grown men STANDING around doing NOTHING for hours on end.

Well then, tune in to the World Series, because nobody is "STANDING around doing NOTHING for hours on end."

Forum List

Back