Nobody cares about the World Series

Damn, they cut into the Texas Tech/OU game. I know that my not being able to watch the remainder of the game caused Texas Tech to lose.

angry_emoticon.png

Not a thread on it. I hear nobody at work talking about it.

When I was a kid, this was the biggest sporting event in the country

Softball was invented by a man that thought baseball wasn't boring enough.

Well baseball is boring but it isnt as well.If you're talking about watching baseball on TV,then YES,baseball is boring.Its like watching paint dry,but watching it LIVE though is a total different experience and very fun and enjoyable.

Well baseball is boring but it isnt as well.If you're talking about watching baseball on TV,then YES,baseball is boring.Its like watching paint dry,but watching it LIVE though is a total different experience and very fun and enjoyable.

I've been to "live" baseball game and it is only more interesting than a live ice hockey game by the fact that they can score a little more - but both are worse than watching paint dry.

Gee, let me go WAY out on a limb here and guess that you're a Yankees fan living in New York, Winger?

Hate to break this to you, buddy but the Yankee days of Wine & Roses is gone and may not be back for a long long time. The Boss is gone and his two boys care more about making a buck then they do about winning championships.

For some yes. I just can't sit and watch a bunch of guys standing around with their hands on their knees for hours on end with an occasional hit here or there.

I like football, boxing and MMA

Do you change the channel when the fighters in a MMA match are on the ground working for a sub or positional control? Do you still like football when a game is a low-scoring defensive battle?

Yep. Just don't get anything out of watching grown men STANDING around doing NOTHING for hours on end.

Well shucks...that's not baseball...that's the US Government! :redface:

It's because Baseball is a game, not a Sport, and Sports are overtaking the popularity of any games.

I care about the World Series! Go As!!!!!!

I hope they score a lot of touchdowns!

I've been to "live" baseball game and it is only more interesting than a live ice hockey game by the fact that they can score a little more - but both are worse than watching paint dry.

Wait, did you just compare baseball to hockey?

Do you have trouble with your vision?

:lol:

Some people just don't appreciate sports, I guess.

I dont see how it really qualifies i mean, you barely burn 100 calories playing an entire game.

Forum List

Back