Nobody cares about the World Series

I dont see how it really qualifies i mean, you barely burn 100 calories playing an entire game.

What country are you from?

Not the dominican republic, cuba or japan.

You really gunna call baseball an exciting game? It barely even moves. Dudes in the pros are fallin' asleep in the dugout. The best hitters EVER hit the ball around 35% of the time. 35%, that means that when Tony Gwynn was going to bat each time - there was a higher probability he was going to get OUT than do dick.

Let alone fielders picking dandy lions.

Someone still cares about baseball. Because the players are getting astronomical salaries. I for one had not watched a baseball game all season or postseason. Though, I finally watched part of Game 4 tonight.

Your question is irrelevant. And i dont WANT to watch the post season. Theres one thousand better things to do than to watch America's boring assed past time. If even the players fall asleep (which occured at two games i was AT this year, in the PROS), then what the fuck would i look like spectating? Im not jocking on baseball 'cuz someone said it was cool some day. Its a decent day out when youre bored as fuck - just cuz there's famous ppl there basically. Other than that its worthless and not very athletic. Skillfull? Yes, athletic? Meh.

Other than that its worthless and not very athletic. Skillfull? Yes, athletic? Meh.

You have never in your life been athletic enough to play the game at even a decent high school level. Go sit in the corner, Poindexter.

I noticed the network was offering a free live stream of the Packers/Vikings game.
I've never seen an NFL game offered up for web streaming. It would be interesting to see the viewership numbers on that and the World Series.

Other than that its worthless and not very athletic. Skillfull? Yes, athletic? Meh.

You have never in your life been athletic enough to play the game at even a decent high school level. Go sit in the corner, Poindexter.

As soon as irrelevant & childish assumption matters to me, ill hit you up player.

The World Series?
Really?
Which countries are playing?

This World Series may go down in history as one of the worst. It has been characterized by sloppy and stupid play, failure of the key players to get hits when it counted (possible exception, Ortiz), and a couple third-rate players getting lucky hits to win games.

It certainly doesn't look like the two best teams vying for a championship.

This World Series may go down in history as one of the worst. It has been characterized by sloppy and stupid play, failure of the key players to get hits when it counted (possible exception, Ortiz), and a couple third-rate players getting lucky hits to win games.

It certainly doesn't look like the two best teams vying for a championship.

As well as calls determining games.

Well baseball is boring but it isnt as well.If you're talking about watching baseball on TV,then YES,baseball is boring.Its like watching paint dry,but watching it LIVE though is a total different experience and very fun and enjoyable.

I've been to "live" baseball game and it is only more interesting than a live ice hockey game by the fact that they can score a little more - but both are worse than watching paint dry.

Wait, did you just compare baseball to hockey?

Do you have trouble with your vision?

:lol:

Just in boringness......they are alike in that respect. Do you have trouble with comprehension? :D

I've been to "live" baseball game and it is only more interesting than a live ice hockey game by the fact that they can score a little more - but both are worse than watching paint dry.

Wait, did you just compare baseball to hockey?

Do you have trouble with your vision?

:lol:

Just in boringness......they are alike in that respect. Do you have trouble with comprehension? :D

I think Hockey is often mischaracterized as exciting because of the checks & fights.

But the game itself, in between the physical contact?

:snore:

To the OP...baseball died for me many years ago when there was the infamous "lost season" due to strikes. Baseball players were whining and crying about the measly $5 mil annual contracts and refused to play until they got more.
Before that year, baseball was still "America's past time"...afterwards it never recovered the fans it lost.

Forum List

Back