Nobody charged Russia with war crimes in Syria? Because US is pathetic and racist

Title says it all.

The fact that no one cared about Syria proves that the "war crimes" argument is hollow, and it makes the Western World look racist and hypocritical. Further driving the world to hate the West.
Just because the U.S. is pathetic and racist doesn't mean Russia shouldn't be held accountable for their ongoing genocide.

Title says it all.

The fact that no one cared about Syria proves that the "war crimes" argument is hollow, and it makes the Western World look racist and hypocritical. Further driving the world to hate the West.
I wonder what made you "hate" the US and the West so much.

Nobody charged Russia with war crimes in Syria? Because US is pathetic and racist
No. Because Russia blocked all attempts to refer the Syrian conflict to the ICC.

I think that we should develop an international consensus to never relax any sanctions on Russia or Syria if the Syrian conflict hasn't yet been referred to the ICC.

The fact that no one cared about Syria proves that the "war crimes" argument is hollow, and it makes the Western World look racist and hypocritical.
We care about Syria. Russia is preventing the conflict from being referred to the ICC.

It is reported from Syria: This morning, the US occupation forces withdrew a convoy of 60 vehicles, including several trucks and dozens of tanks with stolen Syrian oil, accompanied by military armored vehicles - Al Alam
Biden is a thief!

It is reported from Syria: This morning, the US occupation forces withdrew a convoy of 60 vehicles, including several trucks and dozens of tanks with stolen Syrian oil, accompanied by military armored vehicles - Al Alam
Biden is a thief!
What occupation forces? Link to this bullshit Russian propaganda story?

My daughter was with a cavalry regiment fighting ISIS in 2018-2019 and they NEVER left Iraqi territory. They spent most of their time training Iraqis and destroying what was left of ISIS with their artillery.

Just because the U.S. is pathetic and racist doesn't mean Russia shouldn't be held accountable for their ongoing genocide.
The US is NOT pathetic nor racist, and Russia does NOT fall under US Law.
Who enforces International Law? tick-tock-tick-tock......
No one.

The UN has no military. The EU has no military, only NATO which is defensive only.
So how are international laws enforced? tick-tock-tick-tock......
They aren't, except by agreed-upon sanctions, which are not effective for removing dictators.

So the OP is just whining with no recommended course of action, duh.

Last edited:
Biden is a thief!
Post a link.

Roosia is innocent I tell ya!

Why do all of you hate on Roosia!!

Anyhoo, you could provide in detail the atrocities committed by Roosia on Syrian soil and then ask yourself why you support a regime that is willingly to kill so many innocent people no matter in the Ukraine or Syria?

Pootin has always been a blood thirsty twat of a man not worthy of his position in life but individuals like you keep him in power because you lack the common sense your God gave you to remove the guy and work on making your country better…

So seeing you didn’t provide any details and I ain’t helping you with your propaganda nonsense mean your thread has:

FAILED!

Biden is a thief!
Stolen oil? Are you joking? Trump bragged that he had kept Syrian oil. I nearly died laughing. Syria has no oil.

Stolen oil? Are you joking? Trump bragged that he had kept Syrian oil. I nearly died laughing. Syria has no oil.
You just took a big step into moron territory, duh.
1649593967929.png

Forum List

Back