Nobody Likes Democrats

You like your military, and infrastructure, and subsidies, and exporting goods, etc.; but you absolutely hate the places that make all that possible. You poor thing
Chicago makes military and infrastructure possible?

I disagree.

F-35’s aren’t built with the tax revenue from farmer Joe’s onion patch

Really?

Where does 'farmer Joe's onion patch' tax revenue go?

Planned Parenthood?
Pelosi's retirement?
Schumers gas tank?

How do they separate it from the rest of the tax revenue?

You like your military, and infrastructure, and subsidies, and exporting goods, etc.; but you absolutely hate the places that make all that possible. You poor thing

I disagree.

Really?

Planned Parenthood?
Pelosi's retirement?
Schumers gas tank?

Nobody cares since the real revenue is all coming from the massive businesses and surrounding businesses that are all based in cities

It's the coming thing, spreading nationwide.

Behind the Movement to Kick Chicago Out of Illinois
OPEN YOUR EYES Billy
Biden tops Trump by double digits in new Pennsylvania poll

Hold that pose, ed.
You really believe the 70000+ wins repubs got in Mich Wisc and Penn are gonna hold up in 2020 when everyone saw what a SB we have in the WH ? And Biden isn't as hated as Hill was??

I believe the Democrats as a party are going to have a historically horrible year in 2020.

OPEN YOUR EYES Billy

Hold that pose, ed.
You really believe the 70000+ wins repubs got in Mich Wisc and Penn are gonna hold up in 2020 when everyone saw what a SB we have in the WH ? And Biden isn't as hated as Hill was??

I believe the Democrats as a party are going to have a historically horrible year in 2020.
Lets all hope for the sake of America ,you're wrong Gotta bring back a little respect we've lost with this vile lying bully in our WH

OPEN YOUR EYES Billy

Hold that pose, ed.

You also believe in mindless dichotomies, juvenile tribalism and pointless generalization fallacies, so who cares.

I disagree.

Really?

Planned Parenthood?
Pelosi's retirement?
Schumers gas tank?

Nobody cares since the real revenue is all coming from the massive businesses and surrounding businesses that are all based in cities

Do you realize that Chicago is such a financial drain on the state that it is raping the rest of the countryside? When people go from Illinois to Indiana, they joke that they escaped, and they tell their families to get the heck out as well.

I disagree.

Really?

Planned Parenthood?
Pelosi's retirement?
Schumers gas tank?

Do you realize that Chicago is such a financial drain on the state that it is raping the rest of the countryside? When people go from Illinois to Indiana, they joke that they escaped, and they tell their families to get the heck out as well.
Financial drain???? Do you know this was the 4th straight week the DOW was down Hadn't happened since 2014 Where is trump ,bragging??

OPEN YOUR EYES Billy

Hold that pose, ed.

Lets all hope for the sake of America ,you're wrong Gotta bring back a little respect we've lost with this vile lying bully in our WH

Respect for who, the countries that were robbing us blind, the countries that chant death to America, or the Washington Establishment that doesn't want to rock their little kingdom? Hopefully people will see how hateful and bat shit crazy the hippie communists are.

Why would we be desperate to feed the enemy?
I don’t really care one way or the other. Let your infrastructure and utilities crumble, for all I care. The Amish get along with life just fine.

No worries.
Once y'all starve to death we'll move in and install some sanity.
Pretty sure we own all your shit anyways. We don’t need your sanity, like forcing wormn to have rapist’s babies. Keep that and all your cousin fuckin’ traditions.

You own our shit?
Thats pretty weird but you can have all the shit you want free of charge.
The thing you dont own is farmland and firearms.
The cities live at our pleasure,fuck with us and we just stop the flow of goods into the city.
Sure you can import food....for awhile anyway.
“The cities live at our pleasure” :lmao:

Too funny, farmboy

How about you address my premise?
Where ya gonna get your chitlins?

I don’t really care one way or the other. Let your infrastructure and utilities crumble, for all I care. The Amish get along with life just fine.

No worries.
Once y'all starve to death we'll move in and install some sanity.
Pretty sure we own all your shit anyways. We don’t need your sanity, like forcing wormn to have rapist’s babies. Keep that and all your cousin fuckin’ traditions.

You own our shit?
Thats pretty weird but you can have all the shit you want free of charge.
The thing you dont own is farmland and firearms.
The cities live at our pleasure,fuck with us and we just stop the flow of goods into the city.
Sure you can import food....for awhile anyway.

she thinks Harry Potter waves a wand to get all that food into the grocery stores.
^ she thinks flyover country will go back to some bartering system and stop wanting money

Why exactly would we need to barter for anything?

I have a friend in rural ILL, and he's as conservative as they come. I'm sure he's not an anomaly either. Same thing here in WI. You get outside of the leftist toilets of Madison and Milwaukee and Wisconsin is a pretty conservative state.

Maybe all states ought to cut the cities out. Let the all the big cities of America be their own states. Maybe let them elect their own president and the rest of America will have a different president.

Because the way things are going, the divide in America is going to come to a head and there'll be trouble. The left just keeps pushing and pushing and pushing, cheating, breaking laws, wanting to change laws, all for POWER, to STAY IN POWER and not become an irrelevant bunch of screeching jackasses.

Something is going to give. States secede, divide up the nation, fight another civil war... whatever, but something is going to happen sooner or later if nothing is done.
Get rid of the cities, and prepare to cut your defense and other budgets to a tiny fraction of what they were.

Cut the rurals, and YOUR LEFTIST cities are going to STARVE-)

I have a friend in rural ILL, and he's as conservative as they come. I'm sure he's not an anomaly either. Same thing here in WI. You get outside of the leftist toilets of Madison and Milwaukee and Wisconsin is a pretty conservative state.

Maybe all states ought to cut the cities out. Let the all the big cities of America be their own states. Maybe let them elect their own president and the rest of America will have a different president.

Because the way things are going, the divide in America is going to come to a head and there'll be trouble. The left just keeps pushing and pushing and pushing, cheating, breaking laws, wanting to change laws, all for POWER, to STAY IN POWER and not become an irrelevant bunch of screeching jackasses.

Something is going to give. States secede, divide up the nation, fight another civil war... whatever, but something is going to happen sooner or later if nothing is done.
Get rid of the cities, and prepare to cut your defense and other budgets to a tiny fraction of what they were.

Cut the rurals, and YOUR LEFTIST cities are going to STARVE-)

Hypothetically speaking---------->the Leftists don't understand, lol.

1. We have freezers full of food. They have apartments the size of our freezers.

2. They have the money? Maybe! When they get hungry, I will sell them a steak out of my freezer, for 1/2 their bank accounts-)

3. Every major city has massive LEFTIST gun laws. Want my steaks? Come get them when your whole neighborhood is starving, you unarmed leftist clowns-)

4. You Leftists seeing my corn grow? My tomatoes grow? My zucchini grow? To bad, so sad, eat your money-)

5. You got the transportation hubs Leftists. Really? I transport food from my backyard into my house. You transport people on the subway from empty shelf, to empty shelf. Wanna buy a cow-)

6. Hypothetically speaking-------------> Wouldn't it be fun to see as the bastions of LEFTISTS are starving, how much of their NOTHING as far as food, would they share with their illegal FRIENDS they so support! And how many of their ILLEGAL FRIENDS would just break down their doors, to steal their stuff-)

LEFTISTS, remember this--------------->within 4 days, we can starve YOU OUT! Good luck New York, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, San Fran, and the rest of your BIG CITIES!

Never fear! We will eat a steak for ya. If you get over full because we are eating those steaks, give us a call, then we will eat them for ourselves-)

Forum List

Back