🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

Agreed. I don't argue they need to change, although I would argue they have given up part of their culture and made their citizens less safe. Recall the rioting by "youths" in Britain and Norway about 1 or 2 years ago. People had to get baseball bats to defend themselves. Bunch of citizens with shotguns patrolling the streets would have ended that real quick.
But in the US we have the 2A, so it is a right.

So the odd riot should mean everybody should be armed to the teeth? How many people died in those riots? Your solution to the problem is way over the top.

And how many die in mass shootings, percentage wise? The answer is less than 1%.
Telling people they can't defend themselves in the face of threat is simply not acceptable for any decent society. I had friends who went through the Crown Heights riots. They were terrified and scarred probably to this day. Some of them were old Europeans who remembered Nazi pogroms and relived that period. It is simply offensive for someone to suggest, well not many people died so it's OK. It's not OK. It's never OK.

Agreed. I don't argue they need to change, although I would argue they have given up part of their culture and made their citizens less safe. Recall the rioting by "youths" in Britain and Norway about 1 or 2 years ago. People had to get baseball bats to defend themselves. Bunch of citizens with shotguns patrolling the streets would have ended that real quick.

So the odd riot should mean everybody should be armed to the teeth? How many people died in those riots? Your solution to the problem is way over the top.

And how many die in mass shootings, percentage wise? The answer is less than 1%.
Telling people they can't defend themselves in the face of threat is simply not acceptable for any decent society. I had friends who went through the Crown Heights riots. They were terrified and scarred probably to this day. Some of them were old Europeans who remembered Nazi pogroms and relived that period. It is simply offensive for someone to suggest, well not many people died so it's OK. It's not OK. It's never OK.

More people die from drowning than from mass shootings, so why don't these people want to ban swimming pools? Many, many more children die in swimming pools than in mass shootings every year.

More people die from drowning than from mass shootings, so why don't these people want to ban swimming pools? Many, many more children die in swimming pools than in mass shootings every year.
Because many liberals own swimming pools. I realize some liberals own guns too. But in their mind their gun isnt the problem. It's that other guy's gun over there that's the problem. Thse people are scum.

FACT: Banning blacks would do more to reduce the crime rate in this country than banning guns would.

Why is that a discussion liberals won't have?

years ago professional asshole Nelson Shields came to Yale to preach gun bans. Shields son had been slain by the black racist ZEBRA killer and banning guns was now Shields' calling. A student named Kevin Brooks (IIRC) a black member of the conservative "Party of the Right" (Founded by Buckley) noted that black males did the killing and that black males were far more likely to commit murder than say legal GUN OWNERS. SO Mr. Brooks asked Mr Shields WHY NOT LOCK UP ALL BLACK MALES LIKE ME UNTIL WE turn 50?

Shields said BUT THAT WOULD BE UNCONSTITUTIONAL

and MR. Brooks replied-well if you are going to FUCK WITH THE CONSTITUTION, you might as well do something that will ACTUALLY STOP CRIME!!

Because many liberals own swimming pools. I realize some liberals own guns too. But in their mind their gun isnt the problem. It's that other guy's gun over there that's the problem. Thse people are scum.

They trust their government more than their fellow citizens, yet these are the same people who think the police are racists? :cuckoo:

as the good Rabbi noted, if pool owners were perceived to be mainly GOP voters, the leftwing scum bags would be trying to ban pools

as the good Rabbi noted, if pool owners were perceived to be mainly GOP voters, the leftwing scum bags would be trying to ban pools

Lol! Probably. It's just funny how, on the one hand, they want everyone to rely on the police to save their butts, yet on the other hand they are constantly bitching and moaning about how the police are racists and intentionally shoot black perps, etc.

How many people have tried to kill other people with a swimming pool?

What? What does that mean? Isn't your concern about people dying? Or is it the manner in which they die that has you all hot and bothered?

Who is talking assault weapons? Not I. I know part of this thread people are bringing it up, I'm talking firearms in general.

Really.
99.9961% opf the guns in the US will NOT be used to murder someone this year.
Guess how that compares to the rest of the civilized world.

Really.
Show that people never have a need to use deadly force in self-defense,

And 250 million cars won't be involved in car accidents - but hey, let's get rid of seatbelts, front guards, air bags, chassis' etc, and all other safety features in a car.
Congrats on the red herring and non-sequitur all wrapped up in one statement.

We both know the truth of my statement absolutely negates your argument; difference is that -I- will admit it.

That is horrible to hear. Maybe we should do something about swimming pools to make them safer. We could fence them in, make rules for how they are built. keep non-swimmers out of the deep end, have life guards
Wait, we already do that

But when we try to make rules concerning guns....we get whiny threads like this one

I do! Any lessor magazine gets empty too fast.

Our growing government does not want it's citizens to protect themselves. So much can be inferred from such a circumstance.

They already had gun control at the time of the shootings. So your point is a fail.

No they did not. Not all. But the point is moot anyway. So once in a blue moon there is a mass shooting in another country. In the US, up until a few months ago, it was a monthly event.
So? Are you concerned with mass killings or not? How many mass killings would be acceptable to you?

I do! Any lessor magazine gets empty too fast.

Our growing government does not want it's citizens to protect themselves. So much can be inferred from such a circumstance.

When was the last time you, or anyone for that matter, needed 30 rounds to protect yourself?

What law and who's rights is the guy with 2 rifles infringing on? How does a law abiding citizen hurt anyone with an assault rifle that is kept on his own premises?
=======================================

why do people keep using the term "ASSAULT WEAPON", only a few thousand people actually own an "ASSAULT WEAPON".

please read the following.

The Truth About Assault Weapons
Because the dumb ass politicians categorize and then label them. Not me.

That is horrible to hear. Maybe we should do something about swimming pools to make them safer. We could fence them in, make rules for how they are built. keep non-swimmers out of the deep end, have life guards
Wait, we already do that

But when we try to make rules concerning guns....we get whiny threads like this one
A pool in someone's back yard has a lifeguard? Who pays for that?
Why don't we pass a law that restricts all pools to no more than 2 feet in depth. And they have to be emptied out at the end of every day.

Forum List

Back