Nobody on welfare should be allowed to vote

Hi Phil:

We should expect this kind of nonsense from an Open Border Lobby Idiot ...

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

Stop being foolish! First of all, you let 20 to 30 Million goddamned Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals run around loose EVERYWHERE 'displacing' U.S. Workers from JOBS. Then they lose their houses to foreclosure and go into bankruptcy and onto welfare. Then the same Open Border Lobby Idiot has the gall to use Ben Franklin in order to remove 'displaced U.S. Workers' from the voting rolls.

Somebody tell me how banks are responsible for the foreclosure/bankruptcy crisis, when our corrupt politicians and corrupt police officers continue allowing Illegal Aliens to steal American Jobs??? No sir. The corrupt politicians in our Federal and State Governments are allowing U.S. Jobs to be stolen at record pace and now Phil wants to take away the ability of 'displaced workers' to remove the corrupt politicians from office.

Get the goddamned Illegal Aliens out of here and the number of Americans on welfare will go 'down' and housing prices will go up and the USA can being a recovery ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Ame®icano;2212846 said:
Ame®icano;2212762 said:
Are you saying there are 300 millions taxpayers and voters in US?

Well.......considering that we passed the 300 million mark a few years back, I'd guess that if you did have to drop something, take a third off the top.

That's still 200 billion dollars dude.

That's better. Now, voting is free... but how many really vote?

Let's say about half of that. But even if all 200 million vote, money will be refunded when you file your taxes. In the wildest dream, with interest of 5%, that would be $10 billion profit that could be used for election funds, military, paying off the debt... you name it.

That's small price to pay for election without fraud. Just sayin'

Riiiiiiight............and then when the politicians see that people are paying for the right to vote, they are going to see that big pot of money as something they can raise every 2 years in the elections.

Give it enough time, something like that would become law. Why? The greedy fuckers in DC right now.

Don't even think it's a decent idea. It stinks on ice because if the privilege to vote costs money, only the privileged will be able to vote.

Are you REALLY looking for the land of the free to be run by corporations? That's slavery dude.

If you're not taxed, then why do you need represented?

Well, let's see...there are laws representatives make that affect each and every individual...there are treaties for them to make, there are war declarations for them to make and WELFARE if people are defining it as TANF is less than 3% of the money that is spent by our congress...

So WHAT is this ALL about..........???

the right wing wants to eliminate what they believe are Democratic voters

The op is trying to disenfranchise fellow citizens from their vote, because it would help THEM become MORE important than ONE person, one vote....they would control the poor person....

IT IS SICK SICK SICK and sick Newby...

Why not just say it like it is? No one on the right is fooling ANYONE, at least NOT me.

Well, for starters, I have never advocated what the op stated, I think everyone should have the right to vote. But, a good percentage of the laws that are passed by the feds affect you in a monetary manner in one way or another. If you have nothing at stake, while at the same time you have everything to gain by these laws while having nothing at stake, then obviously you're going to vote for whoever is promising you the handouts. That is not the way to decide who should hold office or what is best for the country. It's going to be our downfall in the end.

I'm a christian, and I believe in what Jesus said about helping out those in need. What's going on today is not about that, Care, it's about the ever reaching power and control of a federal government. My opposition to most of what the 'left' wants in this country doesn't have anything to do with not wanting to help people out or pay my fair share, it has everything to do with keeping the government under control and out of our lives. By allowing the government to administer everything you think that it should, you're handing it an enormous amount of power over your life and everyone else's lives, which I believe is wrong. Again, these people in office are not there to help people, they are there to gain as much power and control as they can and they're using these tactics of 'helping' people as a way to get it.

poor people on TANF's stake in our gvt is so very little money compared to the other 95% congress spends....

over 50% of the people collecting welfare are children....

and i would bet that at least of those 50% that are adults, half or more of them, do not vote....republicans will NEVER get rid of welfare either....to think they would is far fetched...imho.

the op wants to disenfranchise citizens, which is unconstitutional, and wrong...but the 'right' does not say such for the most part in their posts, they agree with the op....

that's unacceptable to me.

I understand about making our gvt smaller....but if you believe in such, WHY waste your time on the ''small things'' like TANF Welfare....and the people needing it, making them sub-citizen like the op is doing?

one person, one vote for all citizens....i stick by that....

The TPers are, I think, the righties who failed to carry the day in stopping reform in the 1960s.

This is their last chance. They are old, tired, and outnumbered. They will fail again.

The TPers are, I think, the righties who failed to carry the day in stopping reform in the 1960s.

This is their last chance. They are old, tired, and outnumbered. They will fail again.

Yeah. Because eventually hate sterilizes everything, and then it can't reproduce properly.

Ever wonder why his kids are so fucked up?

Ame®icano;2212650 said:
My personal story is that when I finally left my husband, a drinker and a gambler, he was the one who had to turn to "welfare" in order to survive since I had been the breadwinner. Poor guy, he was SUCH a loyal Reagan Republican, too. It pained him to use food stamps, until of course he figured how to game the system and sell them for cash which he would use for alcohol or to play the ponies.

Can't decide who's bigger loser here...

He was. For all his bluster about forcing people off welfare and just let them find some other way to eat, dear Frank (RIP) found it's not that easy. He had mooched off not just me, but all his "friends" far too long, and had to grovel. I loved it... When I heard that, I told him I would prepare a final meal for him--fried crow. The State of California also helped him with rent and utilities, which he gladly TOOK even though he didn't need to. He was a world class hypocrite.

How did they help him with rent and utilities?
In most states, adults aren't eligible for any cash assistance unless they have kids in the household.

Ame®icano;2212636 said:
This is one of those posts that makes me proud to be an American.

And proud of the freedoms and opportunity that we have.

And shocked when people claiming to be American try and take them away, like what you're proposing.

Essentially, what I'm saying is that I'm proud to be an American because although you're free to say whatever you like, you personally are NOT IN CHARGE, and don't get to make your little fascist fantasies a reality..

What reality you got now? Registration and voter fraud, people get bought for $8 a week tax break or welfare check. If you wanna fix it, there is a way. Nobody's taking away your right to vote, just making sure that everyone has ONE vote. What's fascist about it?

If there is VOTER fraud, it is a local polling agent checking the voter against the grand list either making a mistake or intentionally allowing someone to vote who is not legally entitled to do so. Voter REGISTRATIONS go to a registrar of voters, so again, if there are errors, blame the state or municipality, not the federal government (or, in this case of course, Obama). If you have any information to the contrary, please post a valid source.

You still don't know how it works? If someone is registered several times there is also possibility to vote multiple times by absentee ballot.

Try this link - 1 voter, 72 registrations

You can keep saying its voter registration fraud. Why would anyone stop there? If you plan to rob the bank, you don't buy the gun, go to the bank, ask for money and when they give it to you, you refuse the money and walk away. Unless you're, of course, dumb f*ck.

Ame®icano;2212650 said:
My personal story is that when I finally left my husband, a drinker and a gambler, he was the one who had to turn to "welfare" in order to survive since I had been the breadwinner. Poor guy, he was SUCH a loyal Reagan Republican, too. It pained him to use food stamps, until of course he figured how to game the system and sell them for cash which he would use for alcohol or to play the ponies.

Can't decide who's bigger loser here...

He was. For all his bluster about forcing people off welfare and just let them find some other way to eat, dear Frank (RIP) found it's not that easy. He had mooched off not just me, but all his "friends" far too long, and had to grovel. I loved it... When I heard that, I told him I would prepare a final meal for him--fried crow. The State of California also helped him with rent and utilities, which he gladly TOOK even though he didn't need to. He was a world class hypocrite.

So, how you end up with loser like him? :confused:

American the Moon Bat flies erratically beneath the sublunar light, snapping erratically at shadows.

I doubt the realizes that how sophomoric is comments are above.

Even though the system is abused, I disagree. It was the politicians who put the system in place to begin with. Besides, look at how many voters keep assholes in office because of all the pork they bring to their district.
Which is why people who own nothing shouldn't be voting....They don't really have to foot the bill for anything.

So now it's not just land, it's 'who own anything'?

Does noone work and pat taxes who doesn't own land?

We need to put an end to all welfare. If illegal wetbacks can come here and find work then lazy ass Americans ought to be able to.

Which one in this video is you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls]YouTube - south park-they took our jobs!!![/ame]

OK....I'll play....

WHAT IS WELFARE?

Food stamps? Social Security? Medicare? Disability? Unemployment? Veterans Disability? Child tax credits? Earned income credit? TANF? College grants? Corporate Credits and loopholes given? Police Dept? Roads? Fire Depts? Agriculture grants and credits?

Do all the people that get these type of things legislated by our government not get to vote either? Or they get to keep voting for the people to represent the tax monies that they want put in to THEIR PROGRAMS of FAVOR?
Those items in blue should not be handled by the fed, but by the member States

The Red should be drastically reduced and used exclusively for the benefit of small-businesses and not for large corporations

I question whether that in crimson should exist at all

Last edited:
So only those who have served in the military should vote on wars?
Only those who work in insurance should vote on health insurance issues?
Only Doctors and such should vote on health care issues?

Yeah how well that would work out.

Those items in blue should not be handled by the ed, but by the member States

That's the hilarious thing I find. When those in this country say their state should secede from the Union. The majority of the states wouldn't even last a year by themselves, none of them after five years.

It will be like when a child says he's going to run away from home. No real plan, just going to grab his little things and go. How long will he realistically last?

Least that's how I see it.

Forum List

Back