Nobody Thought Of This Before?????

The US has a trade surplus with Canada.

"But, whether this is true depends on whom you ask. Both the U.S. and Canada say they are running trade surpluses with each other.
....data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
Trump Claims the U.S. Has a Trade Deficit With Canada. That’s Not So Clear
Trump is a liar. Not really against him or anything, but he is a liar.
Lol
Says a career politician fan boy...

It's Time Magazine, and it states this: "... data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."

You’re lying - again. That’s not what it says at all.

You keep sitting on these one-legged stools of facts - half truths, outright lies, and disinformation. Every time you do you end up on the floor looking weak, desperate and stupid.

Of course anyone who can’t come up with a facts and evidence to support their erroneous claims can’t expect anything different.

Your orange faced clown just embarrassed himself in Singapore. Gave Kim everything he wanted and got nothing in return. Now the fool is claiming his “Agreement to negotiate an agreement” is more than anyone else has done.

No it’s not. Clinton had a real 110 page deal with verification and everything, and that didn’t hold up. W had an full on agreement negotiated and that was never signed.

Trump bent over for Kim, flattered the most violent repressive dictator in the world, and blindsided your allies.

How could anyone with half a brain vote for this idiot? Seven bankruptcies and counting. There’s your great negotiator in action.

Simple enough to see who is lying.....I proved the exact quote.....between the quotation marks.

It's Time Magazine, and it states this: "... data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."

I sure hope your pants are on fire.

Yes, you took a quote out of context, which seems to prove your point but just like yesterday, you cut the quote off when it continued on to refute what it just said. The quote goes on to say a whole lot more, like US government statistics say otherwise, and there is no evidence to back up the idea that the US doesn’t have a trade deficit with Canada.

It is a tribute to the level of your total intellectual dishonesty in this, or any other discussion, that you cherry pick these half truths and ignore the full quotes and the facts.

Your position is so indefensible and false that you can’t even make an honest argument around your own ideas without game playing and half truths. And that’s on top of the endlessly repeated quotes.

You’re the perfect Trump defender. Not very bright, incapable of critical thinking or thoughtful analysis, but willing to endlessly repeat the lies Dumb Donald tells you.

Sad.

Wow....forcing your retreat was that simple....either because of how simple you are, or how easily it is to trap a liar.
That post was you stepping on the rake, and having it hit you in the kisser.

You claimed this: "You’re lying - again. That’s not what it says at all."

Of course, I never lie.....as proven by the exact quote that I provided.

Dolts like you are the reason I blur the line between confidence and arrogance....and love every minute of it!

Your insults and abuse are so typical of your limited intellect in responding.

Your intellectual dishonesty is using half the quote and half the article to support your half baked notions:

U.S. claims on trade deficit with Canada inflated by misleading numbers | CBC News

Canada | United States Trade Representative

It’s what I’ve come to expect from you.

Let's check:

Did you post this: "You’re lying - again. That’s not what it says at all."

And was my post and exact and correct quote????

Soooo......did I not just prove you to be a lying low-life????

If we could convert your IQ into electricity, you might be able to lightly toast a slice of bread. Maybe.

I didn't vote for Obummer, so you FAIL EPICALLY! Again!!

Sooo....why so hesitant to answer the question....whose lies are the significant ones?
Sooo....you admit that Trump is a liar. Good for you.

You're afraid to answer the question?

This is like dealing with a young child who can't grasp a simple concept. Maybe we could turn up a green symbol when you can speak, and a red one when you have to sit quietly and try to digest what you have just read.
You already failed EPICALLY. Take it like a beotch.

I never fail......that's why you're back.

Your post is simply the simpleton's verbal equivalent of squeezing your eyes shut real tight, and covering your ears.

You'll be back proving my point.
That Trump is a liar?

I've always thought of America as having a role to fulfill....one that had to do with liberty and freedom, leading the way against the Left and the oppression and slaughter it is infamous for......

But not one of supporting the rest of the world financially!!!!

gv061118dAPR20180611044509.jpg

1. "FACT CHECK: DOES CANADA CHARGE A 270% TARIFF ON US DAIRY?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

7:04 PM - Jun 9, 2018

3. Verdict: True

Canada has a quota system for imports, and above a certain volume, it imposes high dairy tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent. Before those quotas are met, dairy products enter Canada duty-free or subject to much lower rates.

4. Trump is right that Canada imposes very high tariffs on dairy products that limit U.S. participation in the Canadian market, though the exact percentages vary depending on the product and when it is imported.

Canada heavily regulates its dairy industry with a supply management system that impacts production and sets target prices for dairy products. As a part of that system, it uses set tariff rate quotas (TRQ) for imports. Dairy products imported before a quota on a product is met are subject low tariffs or no tariffs, while products imported after the quota are subject to tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent.

“As a whole, the 270 percent figure though represents a strong ballpark for the various exorbitant tariff rates that limit US dairy access to the Canadian market,” Shawna Morris, trade policy vice president at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an email.

5. ...Canada implemented a new “Class 7” dairy pricing regulation last year that set prices for milk protein concentrates at the lower U.S. price, causing Canadian business to buy less ultrafiltered milk from U.S. suppliers.
Wisconsin lost 500 dairy farms last year."
FACT CHECK: Does Canada Charge A 270% Tariff On US Dairy?

Finally!

An American President for Americans.
Trudeau is going to build a wall, and the United States is going to pay for it.

Time for context.....this President vs the former:

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17.I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.
Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars
Ya, I saw that copy&paste the first time. Got anything new? And with it, it looks like you're conceding that Trump has lied. Good for you.

Good to see you didn't deny the point of the list.

Too bad you miss the significance, dunce.
-Then you voted for clinton.
Johnston. Libertarian.

Judging by how well that party does, it should be known as the Lositarians.

Like you.

"But, whether this is true depends on whom you ask. Both the U.S. and Canada say they are running trade surpluses with each other.
....data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
Lol
Sorry, Trump's NEVER lied. Feel better now?

Ya, I saw that copy&paste the first time. Got anything new? And with it, it looks like you're conceding that Trump has lied. Good for you.

Good to see you didn't deny the point of the list.

Too bad you miss the significance, dunce.
-Then you voted for clinton.
Johnston. Libertarian.

Judging by how well that party does, it should be known as the Lositarians.

Like you.
Wow, that's a really juvenile response... even for you. :biggrin:

Lol
Pretty much everyone has lied at one time or another. Liberals seem to do it more than others.

Sooo....why so hesitant to answer the question....whose lies are the significant ones?

This is like dealing with a young child who can't grasp a simple concept. Maybe we could turn up a green symbol when you can speak, and a red one when you have to sit quietly and try to digest what you have just read.

Your post is simply the simpleton's verbal equivalent of squeezing your eyes shut real tight, and covering your ears.

That Trump is a liar?

Stop begging.....OK...you can have another chance:

10. Shovel ready jobs.

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17.I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Now put on your thinking cap......take off this one:

dunce-cap-2.gif

I've always thought of America as having a role to fulfill....one that had to do with liberty and freedom, leading the way against the Left and the oppression and slaughter it is infamous for......

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

Canada has a quota system for imports, and above a certain volume, it imposes high dairy tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent. Before those quotas are met, dairy products enter Canada duty-free or subject to much lower rates.

4. Trump is right that Canada imposes very high tariffs on dairy products that limit U.S. participation in the Canadian market, though the exact percentages vary depending on the product and when it is imported.

Canada heavily regulates its dairy industry with a supply management system that impacts production and sets target prices for dairy products. As a part of that system, it uses set tariff rate quotas (TRQ) for imports. Dairy products imported before a quota on a product is met are subject low tariffs or no tariffs, while products imported after the quota are subject to tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent.

“As a whole, the 270 percent figure though represents a strong ballpark for the various exorbitant tariff rates that limit US dairy access to the Canadian market,” Shawna Morris, trade policy vice president at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an email.

5. ...Canada implemented a new “Class 7” dairy pricing regulation last year that set prices for milk protein concentrates at the lower U.S. price, causing Canadian business to buy less ultrafiltered milk from U.S. suppliers.

Finally!

If it will fix the unfair trade policies Canada has I'm all for it. Besides, the United States pays for everything.

Lol
Pretty much everyone has lied at one time or another. Liberals seem to do it more than others.
Got a link? Or is that your personal cloud of fartsmoke?

Lol

The only fib I've ever told is "just kidding."

Lol
Classic!
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

That Trump is a liar?

10. Shovel ready jobs.

dunce-cap-2.gif
I bet you're a liar as well. :biggrin:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Finally!

If it will fix the unfair trade policies Canada has I'm all for it. Besides, the United States pays for everything.
That is just more of Trump's lies. Show some real figures.

That Trump is a liar?

10. Shovel ready jobs.

dunce-cap-2.gif
I bet you're a liar as well. :biggrin:
Just kidding.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Finally!

That is just more of Trump's lies. Show some real figures.
I rarely EVER post anything you lying trolls ask for, all you will do is:

Lol
Classic!
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

You first have to present facts. Go ahead, I'll wait. :popcorn:

Lol

Can you come up with a list approaching the import of the lies of Obama that I provided?

Of course you can't.

Lol

Can you come up with a list approaching the import of the lies of Obama that I provided?

Of course you can't.
Why would I care about that? Please make some sense.

Forum List

Back