Nominating Joe Biden is a forfeit

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
I recently talked to several of my more activist Dem friends. One thing each said right off the top

Joe Biden is TOO OLD and NEEDS TO DROP OUT

I mean, if the Dem Party hasn't learned anything from its Hillary DISASTER.... geez...

The people who respond that Biden is their choice in the polls now, they are thinking about Biden 15 years ago - they really haven't paid attention to him now. When they see him gaffe and his pathetic third or fourth face lift....

THEY RECOIL and start checking out the candidates under 5%....

Biden will be OUT OF THE RACE after NH and Iowa, if not before....

Still a long way to go, but with Biden's obviously deteriorating mind, he's done. It's more than Gaffs and everyone knows it, including him. But is the nominee really going to be Fake-a-Hontas? Wow.

I recently talked to several of my more activist Dem friends. One thing each said right off the top

I mean, if the Dem Party hasn't learned anything from its Hillary DISASTER.... geez...

The people who respond that Biden is their choice in the polls now, they are thinking about Biden 15 years ago - they really haven't paid attention to him now. When they see him gaffe and his pathetic third or fourth face lift....

Warren is already ahead in Iowa.

He just doesn't put out any message of why he wants us to vote for him, besides he's not Trump. But nobody is Trump but Trump. There's got to be a reason the dem candidate can do something positive that Trump's not done.

• Banned
Warren is already ahead in Iowa.

I'm far from convinced that Pocahontas is a serious candidate either...

I think she is guaranteed to lose "white independents" because of her native American claim. I think elite Dem pols know that.

I still think the eventual Dem nominee is currently under 5%.... with Klobuchar and Gabbard being my first two guesses...

Their delima is that they have absolutely no one left in their idiotic party, that's clearly run off the rails to run aginst Trump that's remotely capable of winning anything other than a humiliating defeat.

• Banned
Gabbard is by far their best candidate but she won't kiss the ring, so she's done.

I don't think she is done at all.

I think

Low IQ Biden
The Bern
Pocahontas
Hate Hoax Harris
Mayor of Notre Dame
Adolph O'Rourke

are done... and for the rest it starts in NH....

You need to find better friends.

But yes, he is a terrible candidate. The pop-corn stash is in danger if he is chosen.

Should be one interesting race.

I have no idea who will be the DNC pick but I doubt it will be Biden.

He has way to much baggage and more is being heaped on his run every day.

...so is nominating Pocahontas!

she plans to throw 100 billion dollars at the opioid crisis, yet refuses to pay 5 billion to fund the wall which stops the opioids.

hey Poc, YOU'RE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID, ARENT YA?

Forum List

Back