Non Essential government workers are laid off at Midnite EST

If Congress doesn't pony up the money quickly, President Trump should shut down the border completely Seal it up as tight as a mother fucker.

Mexico's economy relies on Americans visiting, the owners of Mexican bordellos and donkey shows will pressure the liberals to erect the wall.
I would love to give up the money and build us a wall we can be proud of

But we just can’t afford it. With a $22 trillion debt, we just can’t do it now. Maybe, once we have paid off our debt, we can afford a wall

I look at it differently. A wall will deter Illegals and reduce the number entering America. America will save a lot of money in welfare, education, health care for illegals as well as reduce the amount of grief they cause by victimizing our people.

Building the wall will save money in the medium to long term, not cost anything

Doesn’t really matter
We can’t afford it now

Pay off our debt and then we can start looking at walls

The question I have is why does the government hire Non Essential folks anyhow?

Why should the President or any taxpayer give a shit if someone who isn't necessary isn't working?

Due mostly to Obama, the federal government has a $21 Trillion debt, get rid of the non-essential would be a good first step.
The DEA is not essential and therefore should be eliminated from the budget.

Why should the President or any taxpayer give a shit if someone who isn't necessary isn't working?

Due mostly to Obama, the federal government has a $21 Trillion debt, get rid of the non-essential would be a good first step.

If you’re serious about the question....it goes to the definition of essential. Having 4 pharmacy techs at the VA is non-essential when the workload is enough for three. However when there is a sickness or vacation, you need a fourth.

As the Trump shutdown lingers, the non-essential employees will be pressed into service. Also, in government monopolies like airport security or food inspection, the businesses and passengers that rely on Uncle Sam have nowhere else to turn so while it may not be essential to have five TSA screeners on duty, it’s preferable.
It doesn’t work like that

Pharmacy techs are either essential or nonessential. In this case, they are essential

An accountant is a highly paid and important position. But if you lose him for a week or ten days, you can probably catch up so he is nonessential

In one sense it does. If the question is why is it essential you have 4 techs instead of 3.

What you’re speaking of is urgency vs essential. One rung is higher on the ladder than the other.

Put another way, if you have 5 TSA screeners and 1000 passengers to screen, you can process them in x minutes. Theoretically 4 screeners can do the same 1k in x+20% of the time. Is the fifth screener essential?
Again, that is not how the government determines who is essential

Your way is too complex and still leaves you vulnerable if you fall short.
Positions are deemed to be essential or not
A TSA screener or air traffic controller is considered essential

An office worker is not

If Congress doesn't pony up the money quickly, President Trump should shut down the border completely Seal it up as tight as a mother fucker.

Mexico's economy relies on Americans visiting, the owners of Mexican bordellos and donkey shows will pressure the liberals to erect the wall.

But we just can’t afford it. With a $22 trillion debt, we just can’t do it now. Maybe, once we have paid off our debt, we can afford a wall

I look at it differently. A wall will deter Illegals and reduce the number entering America. America will save a lot of money in welfare, education, health care for illegals as well as reduce the amount of grief they cause by victimizing our people.

Doesn’t really matter
We can’t afford it now

Its only $5 Billion , the government spends more on toilet tissue.

And it will save trillions.

If we don't build it, the country will fail and become the same kind of Shithole that you see in Central America or elsewhere. Haitians need to be encouraged to Make Haiti Great Again, Hondurans can work to Make Honduras Great Again ad Upper Voltaites should be Making Upper Volta Great Again.

I have a good friend who works as a therapist at the VA. He is one of the "non-essential" workers you think should be fired. So the veterans that are fighting to keep their sanity, due to the horrors and stresses from their service, will be on their own. That isn't Obama's doing. That is a function of what the military faces during wartime.

Apparently Chuck and Nancy don't think that the work you therapist friend does at the VA is important. Else they would have ok'ed the stinking $5 billion to protect the border.

Apparently Trump doesn't think veterans application's for benefits and disability stop at midnight also plus any pending get put on hold. On the VA medical centers remain open.

I don't know what President Trump thinks or doesn't think about this.

But he had already laid down the law that the Wall will be built. And if Chuck and Nancy refuse to do it, then they are responsible for anything bad that comes from their decision to disobey their President.
their decision to disobey their President.
Americans don't think like that, Prince.

Doesn’t really matter
We can’t afford it now

Its only $5 Billion , the government spends more on toilet tissue.

And it will save trillions.

If we don't build it, the country will fail and become the same kind of Shithole that you see in Central America or elsewhere. Haitians need to be encouraged to Make Haiti Great Again, Hondurans can work to Make Honduras Great Again ad Upper Voltaites should be Making Upper Volta Great Again.
I have an idea!

How about we take $5 billion from Trumps Space Force?

shirt-1533960767-5f8a802843be0fce38e3ba723e88222f.png

Mexico produces too much of what we need/want in this country to shut down the border. Tourism is a sideshow.

Make them work. They get back pay after the government is funded.
Private company employees are eliminated w/o notice, no pay. Pay is often reduced 10% w/o notice, can go on for years. Shutdowns happen, no work-no pay. Sometime UI comes in to play at greatly reduced pay......but I believe employers fund that? Out of pay you could be getting.

Why should they get paid if not working? 120, 000 DOJ + mule-team shut down. Free paid vacation time. Go get a real job like regular folks have to do.

I have a good friend who works as a therapist at the VA. He is one of the "non-essential" workers you think should be fired. So the veterans that are fighting to keep their sanity, due to the horrors and stresses from their service, will be on their own. That isn't Obama's doing. That is a function of what the military faces during wartime.

Apparently Chuck and Nancy don't think that the work you therapist friend does at the VA is important. Else they would have ok'ed the stinking $5 billion to protect the border.
The border doesn't need protecting. We need to change our demand for low wage workers and drugs. If we didn't demand them, they wouldn't come.

The border doesn't need protecting. We need to change our demand for low wage workers and drugs. If we didn't demand them, they wouldn't come.
Winner

Private company employees are eliminated w/o notice, no pay. Pay is often reduced 10% w/o notice, can go on for years. Shutdowns happen, no work-no pay. Sometime UI comes in to play at greatly reduced pay......but I believe employers fund that? Out of pay you could be getting.

Why should they get paid if not working? 120, 000 DOJ + mule-team shut down. Free paid vacation time. Go get a real job like regular folks have to do.

They should get paid as a punishment to Congress as payment for being used as a hostage

I've been told Mexico is paying for the wall. I've been told the new Nafta is paying for the wall. Why the heck is he asking for funding if those things are true?

Trump says that he wants money for the wall and will use the DOD's budget to pay for it..Then why the govt. shutdown?

I've been told Mexico is paying for the wall. I've been told the new Nafta is paying for the wall. Why the heck is he asking for funding if those things are true?
Just blackmail six billiionaires into donating the funds...Trump included...Oh yeah, the GOP has made ethics, morals, honor and virtue in the trash can. Forget it...

They should get paid as a punishment to Congress as payment for being used as a hostage
Private sector jobs await them.............their choice............just as in the private sector...........they can be replaced........welcome to the real world that most of America deals with every day....................

Funding or pain..........choose...............

Trump says that he wants money for the wall and will use the DOD's budget to pay for it..Then why the govt. shutdown?
LOL

That will get shot down in the courts..........you can't do it without approval from Congress.............

They come to drop anchor babies and go right on benefits. Most with little education and no money.

They come to drop anchor babies and go right on benefits. Most with little education and no money.
Loop Hole the establishment refuses to fix................amazing isn't it...........Then the parents later go we must get in too because THAT'S MY BABY you are holding hostage.......

Political Day Time Cereals from hack Politicians who have been in office too long.

Forum List

Back