Non Essential government workers are laid off at Midnite EST

The border doesn't need protecting. We need to change our demand for low wage workers and drugs. If we didn't demand them, they wouldn't come.

I guess we could sink the economy so that people wouldn't want to come here. Relatively few Americans traverse the strait of Florida to sneak into Cuba, Cuba's ultraliberalism has killed their economy and cured their problem with illegal immigration.

The border doesn't need protecting. We need to change our demand for low wage workers and drugs. If we didn't demand them, they wouldn't come.

I guess we could sink the economy so that people wouldn't want to come here. Relatively few Americans traverse the strait of Florida to sneak into Cuba, Cuba's ultraliberalism has killed their economy and cured their problem with illegal immigration.
Or we could come down hard on those who employ illegals.

I've been told Mexico is paying for the wall. I've been told the new Nafta is paying for the wall. Why the heck is he asking for funding if those things are true?
Why don’t we just wait until all those NAFTA dollars start rolling in and then we can build a wall

No real hurry

We don’t want to inconvenience those who exploit illegal labor

Libs don't like ICE raids on employers either.

Dozens rally outside Portage restaurant after workers detained in ICE raid

The question I have is why does the government hire Non Essential folks anyhow?

Why should the President or any taxpayer give a shit if someone who isn't necessary isn't working?

Due mostly to Obama, the federal government has a $21 Trillion debt, get rid of the non-essential would be a good first step.
^ lol the polish guy is totally ignorant. Surprise!

They will get a vacation, and all their back pay in full. Just like they did during Lyin’ Ted’s Green Eggs and Ham shutdown. MAGA!
Yep

I've been told Mexico is paying for the wall. I've been told the new Nafta is paying for the wall. Why the heck is he asking for funding if those things are true?
Why don’t we just wait until all those NAFTA dollars start rolling in and then we can build a wall

No real hurry

What do you mean by "no real hurry"? Innocent Americans like Kate Steinle are being killed in the streets by Illegals.

The question I have is why does the government hire Non Essential folks anyhow?

Why should the President or any taxpayer give a shit if someone who isn't necessary isn't working?

Due mostly to Obama, the federal government has a $21 Trillion debt, get rid of the non-essential would be a good first step.
LMAO

They could have rammed thru most anything for two years on 51 Senate votes, correct? Using the DEM method?

No real hurry

What do you mean by "no real hurry"? Innocent Americans like Kate Steinle are being killed in the streets by Illegals.
You do realize that was ruled an accidental shooting

No real hurry

Sure, by a San Francisco court that is very pro-illegal and very sympathetic to guys like Zarate who is beloved in that town.

I'm sure that the ruling would have been different if a Deplorable had decided to whack Ms. Steinle.

They could have rammed thru most anything for two years on 51 Senate votes, correct? Using the DEM method?
Budget rules for funding and debt ceiling raises are a different animal...............Why the Dems needed to have 60 votes for Obamacare.............

The House can pass on a simple majority on the border wall funding........Senate is a different animal............doesn't matter the establishment doesn't want to do it............Their lobbyist will cut off their political money..........and kick backs........

In almost every business area it's known as the Iron Triangle..........they serve themselves and not the people anymore.............

maxresdefault.jpg

No real hurry

Sure, by a San Francisco court that is very pro-illegal and very sympathetic to guys like Zarate who is beloved in that town.

I'm sure that the ruling would have been different if a Deplorable had decided to whack Ms. Steinle.

It was an accident

Why don’t you blame the officer who lost his gun for the shooting?

No real hurry

It was an accident

Accident my ass. Mr. Zarate knew that he was a convicted criminal and not supposed to possess a firearm.

The only reason he got off was that it happened in a Sanctuary City and he is an Illegal Alien. Ms. Steinle was just minding her own beeswax trying to avoid the piles of poo on the San Francisco sidewalks when she was capped.

No real hurry

It was an accident

Accident my ass. Mr. Zarate knew that he was a convicted criminal and not supposed to possess a firearm.

The only reason he got off was that it happened in a Sanctuary City and he is an Illegal Alien. Ms. Steinle was just minding her own beeswax trying to avoid the piles of poo on the San Francisco sidewalks when she was capped.
He got off because the prosecutor made bizarre claims that the jury didn’t believe

No real hurry

It was an accident

The great Plaxico Burress had a firearm accident in another liberal town, and he got sent up the river for 2 years even though he's the only one who got shot.

To exonerate and honor Karate for an "accident" where someone was actually killed is insanity

I love the shut down and all the hurt it brings. The democrats own it.

It was an accident

He got off because the prosecutor made bizarre claims that the jury didn’t believe

What's "bizarre" about the fact that he capped the Steinle broad in cold blood.

The perp should have turned in the gun to the SFPD, as an Illegal in a sanctuary city, he would have not been in jeopardy of arrest.

Forum List

Back