Non-Jews at Auschwitz.

The Croats butchered Serbs in WW2 at Jasenovac Camp, Bosniaks not so much.

As usual, Irosie is the forum dunce, one which can't even stay on topic, or ever present factual information.

Irosie has been explained a hundred times that Nazis were mostly German, the thing doesn't grasp anything Humans would.

the Croats hated the Serbs because the Serbs are Eastern Orthodox and the Croats are Catholic-------you got ANYTHING NEW at all?

I think Slavic population is divided in two camps: Catholics and Orthodox. However, they are making considerable effort to create a united Slavic identity. Recent improved relations between Russia and Poland is an indicator of that.

based on the "slavs" I have known------my impression is FUHGET ABOUT IT.........the fissions actually exceed the
East eastern and roman moeities

If Slavic people create a united block, it will be very good for them and the world economy. They collectively form a large population.

If east and west Bengal decided to MERGE into a single country----and
kiss each other forever-------they would COLLECTIVELY FORM A
LARGE POPULATION WITH A COMMON LANGUAGE ---don't
hold your breath

Actually, India and Bangladesh have moved quite close to each other even though there is a major religious divide among them. As far as Slavs are concerned, there is nothing dividing them; they are all Christians.

The Croats butchered Serbs in WW2 at Jasenovac Camp, Bosniaks not so much.

As usual, Irosie is the forum dunce, one which can't even stay on topic, or ever present factual information.

Irosie has been explained a hundred times that Nazis were mostly German, the thing doesn't grasp anything Humans would.

the Croats hated the Serbs because the Serbs are Eastern Orthodox and the Croats are Catholic-------you got ANYTHING NEW at all?

I think Slavic population is divided in two camps: Catholics and Orthodox. However, they are making considerable effort to create a united Slavic identity. Recent improved relations between Russia and Poland is an indicator of that.

based on the "slavs" I have known------my impression is FUHGET ABOUT IT.........the fissions actually exceed the

A lot of Poles I've met have been professionals, at least around here, the last 2 ethnic Poles I met were
A.) A writer for the Newspapers like the New York Post, and New York Daily.
B.) A social worker who worked with the mentally disturbed.

I worked with doctors born in Poland-----they were honest enough to
admit that poles are intensely antisemetic

More Jews on the forum hate Poles, than Poles on this forum hate Jews.

You're the poster-child, of why every proud Pole should see many Jews as a thorn in Poland's side, trying to falsify, and malign Polish victims, into Polish villains, and perps of the Holocaust.

If Slavic people create a united block, it will be very good for them and the world economy. They collectively form a large population.

hold your breath

Actually, India and Bangladesh have moved quite close to each other even though there is a major religious divide among them. As far as Slavs are concerned, there is nothing dividing them; they are all Christians.

poor hindus------so naïve. "all Christians" -----historically catholics and
eastern orthos have murdered each other wholesale------like Shiites and
sunnis. I have been hearing about the GRAVITATION between east and west Bengal for at least 40 years

A lot of Poles I've met have been professionals, at least around here, the last 2 ethnic Poles I met were
A.) A writer for the Newspapers like the New York Post, and New York Daily.
B.) A social worker who worked with the mentally disturbed.

I worked with doctors born in Poland-----they were honest enough to
admit that poles are intensely antisemetic

More Jews on the forum hate Poles, than Poles on this forum hate Jews.

You're the poster-child, of why every proud Pole should see many Jews as a thorn in Poland's side, trying to falsify, and malign Polish victims, into Polish villains, and perps of the Holocaust.

poles have been making that claim for more than 1000 years before uncle
adolf was born

hold your breath

sunnis. I have been hearing about the GRAVITATION between east and west Bengal for at least 40 years

At some point, you have to make an attempt to put the past behind you and move on.

hold your breath

At some point, you have to make an attempt to put the past behind you and move on.[/QUOTE

you are reduced to proverbs

hold your breath

At some point, you have to make an attempt to put the past behind you and move on.

sure------that would be nice

Half Russian/Polish here, other Irish. Born Catholic. Would someone please explain what the deal is and has been with the Jews? So there is somebody who follows another religion than yours: so WTF?

Half Russian/Polish here, other Irish. Born Catholic. Would someone please explain what the deal is and has been with the Jews? So there is somebody who follows another religion than yours: so WTF?

You are right------historically there has never been an issue
of sectarian strife anywhere in the world

You are right------historically there has never been an issue
of sectarian strife anywhere in the world

You and I disagree one many issues. But I can never grasp why anyone would want to kill somebody simply because they practice a different faith. I do not find this acceptable in any form

Incidentally, I find a series on Youtube called Strictly Kosher, following the lives of the Jewish community in Manchester, England. Just delightful! What a wonderful group of people!

Again, I see nothing in the history of the human race that implicates people who practice Judaism as involved in or directed any great problem with humanity.

Pretty much every 'enemy of the state' demographics were sent to camps, but the Operation Reinhardt camps were built specifically for killing Jews, and more died in those than in other camps, far more, and in the end Germany became a death camp for Germans.

So what? They're still dead, no matter how much one whines about any of them. As far as the historical record goes, Poles were big fans of the death camps, and rate with the Nazis in their enthusiasm for killing Jews, which is one lesson we can get out of WW II, yet nobody searched out Poland for war criminals, at least I don't recall any being tried at Nuremberg.

Of course, none of this is even in the same ball park as the horrors suffered by Da Japanese under the Evil Franklin Roosevelt, according to some dufuses here.

Last edited:
Pretty much every 'enemy of the state' demographics were sent to camps, but the Operation Reinhardt camps were built specifically for killing Jews, and more died in those than in other camps, far more, and in the end Germany became a death camp for Germans.

So what? They're still dead, no matter how much one whines about any of them. As far as the historical record goes, Poles were big fans of the death camps, and rate with the Nazis in their enthusiasm for killing Jews, which is one lesson we can get out of WW II, yet nobody searched out Poland for war criminals, at least I don't recall any being tried at Nuremberg.

Of course, none of this is even in the same ball park as the horrors suffered by Da Japanese under the Evil Franklin Roosevelt, according to some dufuses here.

Anybody who thinks Poles killed as much as Nazi Germans must be awfully dumb.

depends on the TIME WINDOW.

Mini pogroms dont equate to a Holocaust.

So sorry you lost your mind.

you got stats over the past 600 years?

you got stats over the past 600 years?

Statute of Kalisz gave Polish Jews unprecedented rights.

The Holocaust was a Polish victimhood not a Polish perpetration.

Sorry dick head, but Polish education ministers haven't censored western historians like they have Polish dickheads' school curriculum; you vermin were killing camp survivors trying to return to their homes after the war was over, forcing many to remain in the camps long after the war was over. You dufuses trying to claim otherwise need to stick to Polish language forums, where there are plenty of liars who will pander to your stupid attempts at spin.

Sorry dick head, but Polish education ministers haven't censored western historians like they have Polish dickheads' school curriculum; you vermin were killing camp survivors try8ing to return to their homes, forcing many to remain in the camps long after the war was over. You dufuses trying to claim otherwise need to stick to Polish language forums, where there are plenty of liars who will pander to your stupid attempts at spin.

Uh, Poland was the first to fight the Nazis & Poland had the most rescuers of Jews.

You must be proud to be dumb.

The Nazis were equal opportunity murderers. I wasn't limited to Jews. They didn't like a lot of different people, nationalities, religions.

Forum List

Back