Non-Jews at Auschwitz.

Pretty much every 'enemy of the state' demographics were sent to camps, but the Operation Reinhardt camps were built specifically for killing Jews, and more died in those than in other camps, far more, and in the end Germany became a death camp for Germans.

So what? They're still dead, no matter how much one whines about any of them. As far as the historical record goes, Poles were big fans of the death camps, and rate with the Nazis in their enthusiasm for killing Jews, which is one lesson we can get out of WW II, yet nobody searched out Poland for war criminals, at least I don't recall any being tried at Nuremberg.

Of course, none of this is even in the same ball park as the horrors suffered by Da Japanese under the Evil Franklin Roosevelt, according to some dufuses here.

Anybody who thinks Poles killed as much as Nazi Germans must be awfully dumb.

Sorry dick head, but Polish education ministers haven't censored western historians like they have Polish dickheads' school curriculum; you vermin were killing camp survivors trying to return to their homes after the war was over, forcing many to remain in the camps long after the war was over. You dufuses trying to claim otherwise need to stick to Polish language forums, where there are plenty of liars who will pander to your stupid attempts at spin.

Actually some Jewish Commies turned the camps into Soviet camps where Poles & Germans weee killed & tortured.

Leave that out like Polish vics of the Holocaust.

Pretty much every 'enemy of the state' demographics were sent to camps, but the Operation Reinhardt camps were built specifically for killing Jews, and more died in those than in other camps, far more, and in the end Germany became a death camp for Germans.

So what? They're still dead, no matter how much one whines about any of them. As far as the historical record goes, Poles were big fans of the death camps, and rate with the Nazis in their enthusiasm for killing Jews, which is one lesson we can get out of WW II, yet nobody searched out Poland for war criminals, at least I don't recall any being tried at Nuremberg.

Of course, none of this is even in the same ball park as the horrors suffered by Da Japanese under the Evil Franklin Roosevelt, according to some dufuses here.

depends on the TIME WINDOW.

Mini pogroms dont equate to a Holocaust.

So sorry you lost your mind.

you got stats over the past 600 years?

Statute of Kalisz gave Polish Jews unprecedented rights.

The Holocaust was a Polish victimhood not a Polish perpetration.

depends on what PART of the holocaust you discuss. "Unprecedented
rights"---------ROFLMAO--------depends on the filth of the PRECEDENTS

Sorry dick head, but Polish education ministers haven't censored western historians like they have Polish dickheads' school curriculum; you vermin were killing camp survivors trying to return to their homes after the war was over, forcing many to remain in the camps long after the war was over. You dufuses trying to claim otherwise need to stick to Polish language forums, where there are plenty of liars who will pander to your stupid attempts at spin.

Actually some Jewish Commies turned the camps into Soviet camps where Poles & Germans weee killed & tortured.

I read that propaganda as a kid------I am familiar with that filth

Yes, so you they reaped what they sewed; typical dumbasses backing the wrong side and then complaining about it; sounds like a lot of racist Jews who do the same thing.

The Nazis were equal opportunity murderers. I wasn't limited to Jews. They didn't like a lot of different people, nationalities, religions.
s
The Nazis were equal opportunity murderers. I wasn't limited to Jews. They didn't like a lot of different people, nationalities, religions.[/QUOTE

so true-----but the poles got a special joy out of killing jews for centuries

Yes, so you they reaped what they sewed; typical dumbasses backing the wrong side and then complaining about it; sounds like a lot of racist Jews who do the same thing.

jews do lots of sewing-----lots of my ancestors were tailors------but they never did the pogrom thing that Pic claims

Backing the wrong side?
What?

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, doof.

Polish & also Jewish collaborators may have existed, but both were few & far between.

Anybody who thinks Poles did the Holocaust, should be treated as a "Dog".

I read that propaganda as a kid------I am familiar with that filth

Propaganda?
Salomon Morel, Jakub Berman, and Roman Rumkowski are true to life villain Soviets who just happened to be of Jewish heritages.

You do Jews no favors, and make them look severely delusional, and just plain dumb.

You should be ashamed of your existence.

Anyone who blames Poland for the Holocaust, has questionable ties to this Earth, and prob would be better off if they hadn't been born.

The first victims at Auschwitz were Poles, and the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Jews.

You have very bizarre, and retarded views of the Holocaust.

We protest against holocaust deniers. Then we deny all non Jew holocausts. This has never bothered anyone. Logic never counts, politics and history are always a 100 % emotion only business. And the masters of emotion control are the Jews. Hehehe.

Sterilization for Black Children
Prior to World War I, there were very few dark-skinned people of African descent in Germany. But, during World War I, black African soldiers were brought in by the French during the Allied occupation. Most of the Germans, who were very race conscious, despised the dark-skinned “invasion”. Some of these black soldiers married white German women that bore children referred to as “Rhineland Bastards” or the “Black Disgrace”. In Mein Kampf, Hitler said he would eliminate all the children born of African-German descent because he considered them an “insult” to the German nation.

From JVL

We protest against holocaust deniers. Then we deny all non Jew holocausts. This has never bothered anyone. Logic never counts, politics and history are always a 100 % emotion only business. And the masters of emotion control are the Jews. Hehehe.

Lifer-----how old were you when you KNEW about the Armenian genocide?
I grew up in a town CHOCK full of garbage like you. Not only were they taught -----by the light of the Christmas tree, to deny the german Christian murder of millions of jews-------NONE OF THEM EVER HEARD OF THE
TRAGEDY INFLICTED ON THE CHRISTIAN ARMENIAN either. My mom
told me about the Armenian tragedy when I was about seven or eight.
he he he he----how old were you? are you still an ignorant pile of shit?

The first victims at Auschwitz were Poles, and the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Jews.

Sobie----your german friends HATE POLES. SO? what else is new?
Germans were happy to kill poles during world war II. Poles have been
delighted to kill jews for centuries, especially in the service of ----
"jesus, mary, and joseph"---------ask your family grandmas. Germans would probably STILL be happy to kill poles. I have ancestry from Poland-----lots of them fled to Austria after some BIG TIME
pogroms in Poland------Not in the 1940s-----more like the 1800s. In the 1940s lots were SHIPPED back to their polish brethren for---YOU KNOW
WHAT. What are you calling "the" holocaust. Poland conducted an
endemic form of "holocaust" for centuries

"jesus, mary, and joseph"---------ask your family grandmas. Germans would probably STILL be happy to kill poles. I have ancestry from Poland-----lots of them fled to Austria after some BIG TIME
pogroms in Poland------Not in the 1940s-----more like the 1800s. In the 1940s lots were SHIPPED back to their polish brethren for---YOU KNOW

Poland long tolerated Jews the best, actually.

Poles suffered next to Jews in WW2 including the camps & your tribe ignores Polish suffering & misrepresent Polish history.

Poland long tolerated Jews the best, actually.

Poles suffered next to Jews in WW2 including the camps & your tribe ignores Polish suffering & misrepresent Polish history.

ACTUALLY----there was a relatively short period of time during which
some of the EMPERORS of DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE----realized that
jews are an asset to the empire-------but it was DA CATHOLIC CHURCH
that imposed the filth-------and poles are remarkably GOOD CATHOLICS---
FACE FACTS My "tribe" does not ignore the suffering of anyone---
including the relatively small number of poles that ignored the lessons of their bigoted hateful grandmas. For interesting insights into the grandma lessons instilled in the minds of polacks-------visit the guys dying of Laennec's cirrhosis in Woodhull Hospital

Forum List

Back