Noose found in NASCAR drivers garage

Who is Bubba Wallace? Oh! A guy that wears a commie BLM shirt? Well fuck 'im!
Don't be a commie, asshole! Try acting like an American.
Who has a pic of this noose? I can tell if he tied it or not..
Pic of noose, or it didn't happen. I know like 1 black on this planet that knows how to tie a real noose. The other one died.

Last edited:
Who is Bubba Wallace? Oh! A guy that wears a commie BLM shirt? Well fuck 'im!
Don't be a commie, asshole! Try acting like an American.
Who has a pic of this noose? I can tell if he tied it or not..
Pic of noose, or it didn't happen. I know like 1 black on this planet that knows how to tie a real noose. The other one died.

Sure, but white boys in Texas learned how to tie a noose in the cub scouts, along with all those other knots.

Sure, but white boys in Texas learned how to tie a noose in the cub scouts, along with all those other knots.
That's why I wanna see a pic of it, to see if he tied it, or a cracker.
My cracker ass ties a proper noose, fishing knot, granny knot, whatever.

Whenever you read this kind of story, always wait for an impartial investigation before believing it.

The case of that Chicago actor should always be remembered.

I used to go to every NASCAR race at MIS.

The NASCAR censorship actually began back in the 80's when they started making everyone in the infield take down the ubiquitous "show us your tits" banners. They always made you take them down if they were in view of the cameras on race day, which is understandable. But then they started making everyone take them down.

Then they started making more and more rules, ostensibly to make the event more family friendly. They made it no fun anymore.

Some people always brought their kids, but the people who brought kids would all camp out over by turns 1&2. The rest of the infield was just a huge party for adults. There was sort of an unwritten rule that turns 1&2 was the kiddie area.

Last edited:
That's why I wanna see a pic of it, to see if he tied it, or a cracker.
My cracker ass ties a proper noose, fishing knot, granny knot, whatever.

We learned certain knots at summer camp, boy scouts, sailing school, etc. The noose was very cool and many of us learned how to do it. It was not racial since the noose was used to kill more Whites than Blacks over the years. Not that it mattered since usually, and there were some rare exceptions, it was a violent criminal being given a speedy trial which courts were unable or incapable of doing. So the noose today means, justice from the perspective of Western culture which is why they hate it.

Last edited:
Fake news. Same with 'swastikas' and 'church burnings'; the latter in particular turned out to be overwhelmingly committe by black criminals. It's all part of the media campaign; they smell money in the air, think they're all going to get $500k from the feds and be able to rob and murder white people as lng as they keep it within certain zip codes. Now Bubba will sell a lot of books to tards.

Rubbish. Most lynchings based on race were conducted by the terrorist wing of the Demoratic Party; the majority of those hung were criminals and were guilty to boot, and weren't racially motivated, and included white criminals as well. No point in waiting when the juries were going to be drawn from the locals, the same people doing the lynching. You love lynchings yourself, so why the whining now? You wanted to lynch Zimerman, Chauvin, the McMichaels, etc., and every other innocent person merely based on their skin color. You're just a racist, is all.

By reading this thread even if it was put there by a Wallace fan you guys approve of the message to him. Fuck you guys. Your America is over. ;)

Blacks strung up were invariably rapists and or murderers for the most part. This movie is probably considered "hate speech" by the ADL and SPLC.

Yes. And besides, Bubba like BLM, so he's all for lynchings and murders himself, so why he's offended is a mystery, the only explanation is he's a sociopath narcissist incapalvbe of relating to other humans, like most Democrats and BLM supporters.

By reading this thread even if it was put there by a Wallace fan you guys approve of the message to him. Fuck you guys. Your America is over. ;)

LOL the fan of doing away with police and relying on racist genocidal BLM street thugs for 'protection' is actually all for lynch mobs as long as they're the 'right color' mobs.

Forum List

Back