Noose found in NASCAR drivers garage

We learned certain knots at summer camp, boy scouts, sailing school, etc. The noose was very cool and many of us learned how to do it. It was not racial since the noose was used to kill more Whites than Blacks over the years. Not that it mattered since usually, and there were some rare exceptions, it was a violent criminal being given a speedy trial which courts were unable or incapable of doing. So the noose today means, justice from the perspective of Western culture which is why they hate it.

CNN's header has been 'noose found in Wallace's garage'.
Those unfamiliar with NASCAR probably believe it was found in his personal garage!

We learned certain knots at summer camp, boy scouts, sailing school, etc. The noose was very cool and many of us learned how to do it. It was not racial since the noose was used to kill more Whites than Blacks over the years. Not that it mattered since usually, and there were some rare exceptions, it was a violent criminal being given a speedy trial which courts were unable or incapable of doing. So the noose today means, justice from the perspective of Western culture which is why they hate it.

I always found it odd that grown men thought it necessary to teach 6 year old boys how to tie a knot exclusivey used to take a life of any color. It's like they expected everyone would personally have a need to hang another person in their every day life. That's pretty fucked up.

I always found it odd that grown men thought it necessary to teach 6 year old boys how to tie a knot exclusivey used to take a life of any color. It's like they expected everyone would personally have a need to hang another person in their every day life. That's pretty fucked up.
Some guy from my area had a noose hanging in his barn. His son was around that age and was hung to death by it. It was reported as an accident.

Dumb question. It is damn near void of diversity. Maybe Larson's back peddle gives a hint. And now a noose.

So being void of diversity makes one racist? I agree lack of diversity makes one appear however one doesn't mean the other. I don't believe that it is a lack of trying. They have a black team owner in Brad Daugherty and Walter Payton used to have a team as well. I do agree more diversity would help.

So golf, swimming hockey and skiing, tennis are all racist sports? How do you suppose we could remedy that issue? How can you encourage more minorities drive, putt, slapshot, butterfly and volley in the future? All these fan bases could use a broader base of viewers.

Last edited:
EVERY incident like this that I can think of, and there have been MANY, have been found to be from BLACKS or LIBERAL WHITES with the agenda to take down the president.

I cant think of a single example that wasnt these people.

Black people need to face the SAME punishment they would expect of a "racist" white

Last edited:

Forum List

Back