Noose found in NASCAR drivers garage

Wow amazing how quickly people forget remember the last big story involving a noose, racist white men and a black man? That turned out not to be what so many thought it was I have no idea about who did what with this noose and I’m not going to jump to conclusions maybe more should think about doing that try learning from history instead of repeating it.

This is really disheartening but not surprising. Same shit, different day. They should find out who rented plane, that might lead them to who planted the noose.

Sadly, you are going to find that he did it himself or one of his crew members.......just like all the racial hoaxes we see on college campuses..........

Wow amazing how quickly people forget remember the last big story involving a noose, racist white men and a black man? That turned out not to be what so many thought it was I have no idea about who did what with this noose and I’m not going to jump to conclusions maybe more should think about doing that try learning from history instead of repeating it.

Yeah, you mean the guy who put up those ropes because he uses them to exercise.....and they thought it was a guy putting up nooses.....

The only place where you find actual racism today is in the democrat party and their terrorist arms...antifa and black lives matter.

This is really disheartening but not surprising. Same shit, different day. They should find out who rented plane, that might lead them to who planted the noose.

as a deranged and insane (but PROUD) conservative I can only say;

1. this never happened
2. I am so proud of the person who did it, even though it never happened

This seems quite questionable. From reporting a crew member found it. There is tight security and cameras. Hopefully the FBI gets to the bottom of it, but I have to say strange.

Just for being white? Cool..

Got a link?
1. prove that these blacks killed by cops was because they were black
2. so FKN what, why they were lynched???!!!!!? that's IDIOTIC!!
So no link then?
000-aa-08 (22).jpg

I demand that the NBA have half white players!
I mean it's only fair!
Wallace is Nascar's 'AA' plantation lawn jockey. He can't drive a fucking dump truck.
He's the FOX News rat face 'Juan Williams' plantation lawn jockey in a Nascar driver's suit.
The reason Nascar has been as successful as it is is b/c negroes aren't interested. They have their own forms of 'entertainment'.

how come there are no pictures of said noose they are offended about?

i have looked and found there is in fact a noose in that particular garage. in fact, several of them.

they are rope pulls to pull down the garage door.

now again, where is the pic of the offending noose?

Sadly, you are going to find that he did it himself or one of his crew members.......just like all the racial hoaxes we see on college campuses..........
They are the only ones that had access to that garage
Correct! No one and I mean no one is allowed into anyone's garage that isn't an employee or credentialed guest. They hire people to spot people like the press who will try ANYTHING to get into the garage. There are 'industrial spies' TRAINED to get information on other teams.
You'd have a better chance getting into MO's jockstrap than getting into the Wallace garage. Someone inside the garage hung the noose as a sign that Wallace supported BLM.
Nascar already knows who the person/s is. Nascar will, I 100% guarantee the whole incident is covered up.

i have looked and found there is in fact a noose in that particular garage. in fact, several of them.

now again, where is the pic of the offending noose? Anyone hungry for a Subway?
You will never see the 'noose'.

Correct! No one and I mean no one is allowed into anyone's garage that isn't an employee or credentialed guest. They hire people to spot people like the press who will try ANYTHING to get into the garage. There are 'industrial spies' TRAINED to get information on other teams.
You'd have a better chance getting into MO's jockstrap than getting into the Wallace garage. Someone inside the garage hung the noose as a sign that Wallace supported BLM.
Nascar already knows who the person/s is. Nascar will, I 100% guarantee the whole incident is covered up.

then i don't believe them.

sorry.

then i don't believe them.

sorry.
Something does not smell right about this 'noose' bs. Garage door pulls do NOT have 'nooses' at the end of them. They have ropes with fucking LOOPS at the end!
No photos of the 'noose'?????????
Wallace is a fucking 'AA' dump truck driver. He knows it. All of Nascar knows it. All the Nascar fans know it.
Do worry about Bubba though. He's get a job at ESPN as an 'expert' Nascar commentator.
Those 'White guilt' female producers at ESPN love their BBC!

The shocking discovery comes after the racing circuit banned the Confederate flag from events.
Image: Bubba Wallace

Bubba Wallace wears an "I Can't Breathe — Black Lives Matter" T-shirt under his fire suit in solidarity with protesters during the national anthem before the NASCAR Cup Series Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Ga., on June 7, 2020.Chris Graythen / Getty Images

June 21, 2020, 9:07 PM PDT / Updated June 21, 2020, 9:22 PM PDT
By David K. Li

A noose was found in the garage stall of Black stock car racer Bubba Wallace, NASCAR said Sunday, vowing to investigate to find out who is responsible.

The discovery was made before a postponed race at historic Talladega Superspeedway, about 50 miles east of Birmingham, Alabama, officials said.

"We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act," the organization said in a statement. "We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport."

Earlier this month, NASCAR, a bedrock of Southern culture, banned the Confederate flag from all of its events. The stunning action was taken in the wake of George Floyd's death, which has sparked worldwide protests against police brutality and systemic racism.
"As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all," NASCAR said.

Wallace, the only Black driver in NASCAR's top series, has been vocal in recent weeks about stopping racial injustice.
Wallace said in a statement Sunday that Sunday's act would not deter him.

"Today's despicable act of racism and hatred leaves me incredibly saddened and serves as a painful reminder of how much further we have to go as a society and how persistent we must be in the fight against racism," he said.

NASCAR's move to ban the Confederate symbol has not been embraced by all fans. Earlier in the day, a plane flying over the track dragged a Confederate flag and the message: "Defund NASCAR."

The aerial protest was taking a jab at Black Lives Matter supporters who want cities to divert money from police departments and into other social programs that could prevent crime.

Pete Williams (NBC) said the FBI found that the noose had been in that pit stall since last October and there was NO idea Bubba Wallace would be placed in that stall.
OK now, if it was there since October, why wasn't it removed? What was it's purpose in the first place and who put it there?
Still questions unanswered till the FBI tells us their findings. All will be waiting.

a door pull. he demands an investigation for a door pull that had been there since last fall or longer.

now where are all the people demonizing white people for this to apologize for rushing to hate?

Forum List

Back