Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

You are the one who is confused. They have a body versus brain conflict. It happens.

If you would grow up, understand the science, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

Not really. But truth doesn't matter, amiright?
The science is the truth. More than two sexes, more than two genders.

In this case, the ancient Jews did get it right, or at least much closer than the idiot children here.

More Than Just Male and Female: The Six Genders in Classical Judaism

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You go from whining about science, to off-hand translations of ancient Jewish writings? Thank you for confirming, truth doesn't matter.

Male Female

Nothing else is normal in the world of biology and anatomy.

Any deviations from normal are-------------well,----------abnormal. You cannot make them normal by legislation.

Male Female

Any deviations from normal are-------------well,----------abnormal. You cannot make them normal by legislation.
That is not S C I E N C E, nothing like it as a matter of fact. That doesn't even cut it in humans, and there are creatures with a penis who are female in nature.

Sex redefined

Fire codes are to prevent catastrophic fires. And yes, some PA law application is very childish.

And the only whiny bitches in the whole debate are on your side. You are arguing for government punishment of the wrong use of a pronoun. The fact you don't realize that this is patently ridiculous makes you either an idiot, a troll, or both.

The guy who intentionally uses the wrong pronoun week after week in an attempt to taunt is the one who will beat up a trans person next month.

It's why they call it a Micro-aggression.

There is no "wrong pronoun" in the case of a tranny. They are confused about their sex, so why do you imagine no one else should be?
You are the one who is confused. They have a body versus brain conflict. It happens.

If you would grow up, understand the science, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

"Science" my ass. It's pure ideology dreamed up by America hating leftwing professors.

Male Female

Making the abnormal normal is all part of the left's plan to destroy America.

In this case, the ancient Jews did get it right, or at least much closer than the idiot children here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You go from whining about science, to off-hand translations of ancient Jewish writings? Thank you for confirming, truth doesn't matter.
Both the science of today and the Jews of old say you are dead wrong. I can't help one who rejects the truth.

Sex redefined

Fire codes are to prevent catastrophic fires. And yes, some PA law application is very childish.

And the only whiny bitches in the whole debate are on your side. You are arguing for government punishment of the wrong use of a pronoun. The fact you don't realize that this is patently ridiculous makes you either an idiot, a troll, or both.

The guy who intentionally uses the wrong pronoun week after week in an attempt to taunt is the one who will beat up a trans person next month.

There is no "wrong pronoun" in the case of a tranny. They are confused about their sex, so why do you imagine no one else should be?

"Science" my ass. It's pure ideology dreamed up by America hating leftwing professors.
Wrong.

Sex redefined

Just another protected class that can cause shit that businesses would be better off not hiring in the first place.

Or they could just actually create a friendly work environment.

Hey, maybe you can get homophobic bigots declared a protected class.

It's not your fault, you were exposed to religious bullshit your whole life.

All you're saying is that it's easier to comply with fascism than to fight it. That's true until it becomes your turn to be rounded up by the Gestapo.

Wrong.

Sex redefined

Posting a link to bullshit propaganda proves nothing.

Even "ze" and "zir" don't do the trick, because you really need one pronoun to cover all people. Of course, then we'll have to deal with those who think they're animals. Have to cater to them too.

That would eliminate the whole point of having pronouns, which is to identify the sex and marital status of a person.
And why is that necessary?

For one thing, married men seem to think it's important that other men understand their wives are not on the market. That's also why you see big fat diamonds on their fingers.
Neither are important. An old fashioned way of looking at the world, Mrs. Fred Smith. Those days are over. Good riddance.

You and de Blowhard don't get to define what "old fashioned" is and what days are "over."

It's not "science." It's bullshit.

Incrementalism. The business will be closed by then.

I don't like the idea of someone going home to tell his/her family that we no longer have a place to live and that the children won't know where the next meal comes from.

1 stupid associate can make a mistake and off I go to telling my wife I have to give the government our life savings.

I still think it is a moronic law.

I'm sorry.

I'm not trying to be rude.

Just rational.

Here's how you avoid that fine.

1) Properly train your associates to show sensitivity.
2) Fire the ones who don't.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

It's really the same policy that businesses ALREADY have to follow with sexual harassment and racial discrimination.

The problem is the moron Nazi regulation. Firing de Blowhard is the way you solve the problem.
Here we call such things elections.
Yep, and this is a major reason to can this circus is a major reason for canning that commie de Blowhard.

Wrong.

Sex redefined

Science is only propaganda to a child like you.

Mommy, the mean scientist says what I think isn't true, make him sttttoooooooooooooooopppp!

Sex redefined

It's not "science." It's bullshit.
No, it's science. The bullshit is what you are doing by refusing to deal with reality, like a child.

That would eliminate the whole point of having pronouns, which is to identify the sex and marital status of a person.
And why is that necessary?

For one thing, married men seem to think it's important that other men understand their wives are not on the market. That's also why you see big fat diamonds on their fingers.
Neither are important. An old fashioned way of looking at the world, Mrs. Fred Smith. Those days are over. Good riddance.
RIght, some douche bag mayor unilaterally declares how everyone is going to look at the world from now on?

You realize, of course, that you are a Stalinist to the bone. I have never encountered anyone who is as servile and authoritarian as you.
To someone who spends his life yelling "You can't make me, You can't make me" like an angry toddler, that doesn't shock me.

So you think the Founding Fathers behaved like a bunch of toddlers? Fascism is your conception of "maturity?"

The only thing you're proving is that you're a douche bag and an idiot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Both the science of today and the Jews of old say you are dead wrong. I can't help one who rejects the truth.

Sex redefined

Yeah, the Jews of old were real science buffs.

Wrong.

Sex redefined

Mommy, the mean scientist says what I think isn't true, make him sttttoooooooooooooooopppp!

Sex redefined

It isn't "science." It's propaganda.

Wrong.

Sex redefined

Sex redefined

Calling everything you object to "childish" only indicates that you're a buffoon who is unable to reason. All you can do is blurt out inappropriate personal attacks.

Wrong.

Sex redefined

Sex redefined

It isn't "science." It's propaganda.
No, dummy. it's science, like the science that allowed us to figure out germs, and gravity. You probably pretend those don't exist either?

Wrong.

Sex redefined

Sex redefined

Calling everything you object to "childish" only indicates that you're a buffoon who is unable to reason. All you can do is blurt out inappropriate personal attacks.
When you think and act like a child, you can expect to be called and treated as one.

Forum List

Back