Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

You are the one who is confused. They have a body versus brain conflict. It happens.

If you would grow up, understand the science, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

Not really. But truth doesn't matter, amiright?
The science is the truth. More than two sexes, more than two genders.

In this case, the ancient Jews did get it right, or at least much closer than the idiot children here.

More Than Just Male and Female: The Six Genders in Classical Judaism

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You go from whining about science, to off-hand translations of ancient Jewish writings? Thank you for confirming, truth doesn't matter.
Both the science of today and the Jews of old say you are dead wrong. I can't help one who rejects the truth.

Sex redefined

Yeah, the Jews of old were real science buffs.
In this case, they were much closer than the idiots here. If they weren't so dumb on this issue, why are you?

"Science" my ass. It's pure ideology dreamed up by America hating leftwing professors.
Wrong.

Sex redefined

Posting a link to bullshit propaganda proves nothing.
Science is only propaganda to a child like you.

Mommy, the mean scientist says what I think isn't true, make him sttttoooooooooooooooopppp!

Sex redefined

It isn't "science." It's propaganda.
No, dummy. it's science, like the science that allowed us to figure out germs, and gravity. You probably pretend those don't exist either?

It's not science.

"Science" my ass. It's pure ideology dreamed up by America hating leftwing professors.
Wrong.

Sex redefined

Mommy, the mean scientist says what I think isn't true, make him sttttoooooooooooooooopppp!

Sex redefined

Calling everything you object to "childish" only indicates that you're a buffoon who is unable to reason. All you can do is blurt out inappropriate personal attacks.
When you think and act like a child, you can expect to be called and treated as one.
Watch the fascist calling anyone who objects to his totalitarian demands "childish."

Sex redefined

Calling everything you object to "childish" only indicates that you're a buffoon who is unable to reason. All you can do is blurt out inappropriate personal attacks.
When you think and act like a child, you can expect to be called and treated as one.
Watch the fascist calling anyone who objects to his totalitarian demands "childish."
So far you are the most childish of them all. You reject everything you dislike, including science and the real world.

I think it's about time people were fined for impoliteness.
This is a joke, right? It's a shame we've gotten to the point where I need to ask, but I do need to ask.
why would I be joking? we used to duel over offense and poor manners.
So then you think people should be fined for being impolite.

Yikes. I must say, I'm not sure where to begin here.
  • Who would be in charge of deciding what is impolite?
  • What happens if I say something that is impolite? Do you look for a cop?
  • I assume you would need to press charges, right?
  • How do you prove that I was being impolite?
  • What would you say is proper "punishment" for being impolite?
  • I assume it's okay that, if you say something I don't like, I have a cop arrest you, too?
  • Do you feel this in any way impedes either a constitutional right to free speech, or a cultural right to free expression?
  • Do you foresee a massive rash of people being arrested for being impolite?
  • Can you think of any other countries with such restrictions on speech?
This is depressing, seriously. I wish I hadn't seen this thread.

This is a joke, right? It's a shame we've gotten to the point where I need to ask, but I do need to ask.

Better people
No. Dueling will be reintroduced to our culture and legalised(for men only)
Yes, in obvious cases
A charter will be written. In unclear cases or with no witnesses God will decide
Death
  • I assume it's okay that, if you say something I don't like, I have a cop arrest you, too?
An opinion is just an opinion
  • Do you feel this in any way impedes either a constitutional right to free speech, or a cultural right to free expression?
Consideratness is only an imposition on people who have no right to live among us
Stalin great purge will seem as nothing

Can you think of any other countries with such restrictions on speech?

scandinavisns and japs are polite.

ok.

Click to expsnd. I answered within your quote.

Better people
Yes, in obvious cases
A charter will be written. In unclear cases or with no witnesses God will decide
Death
Consideratness is only an imposition on people who have no right to live among us

ok.

Okay, you're kidding, got it.

Better people
Yes, in obvious cases
Death

ok.

Okay, you're kidding, got it.
I'm serious. It is traditional culture.

Sex redefined

So far you are the most childish of them all. You reject everything you dislike, including science and the real world.

I don't dislike either science or the real like. What I dislike is douche bags like you who believe you're free to impose your arbitrary re-engineering of society on the rest of us.

Sex redefined

I don't dislike either science or the real like. What I dislike is douche bags like you who believe you're free to impose your arbitrary re-engineering of society on the rest of us.
Nothing arbitrary about it.

Sex redefined

Stop addressing the loser. The moron thinks pronouns are impolite and believes he is scientific even though it is a biological absolute fact that a person cannot be the opposite sex they are regardless of how they feel.

By engaging in a debate with the moron, who like all left wingers believe they are sooooo scientific, you are acting out the myth of sysiphus.

Look that up. There is no need for you to engage with such stipidity. You would have an easier time reasoning with an ant.

Sure it is. Since when are tranny bathroom privileges the most important item on America's agenda?

Stop addressing the loser. The moron thinks pronouns are impolite and believes he is scientific even though it is a biological absolute fact that a person cannot be the opposite sex they are regardless of how they feel.

By engaging in a debate with the moron, who like all left wingers believe they are sooooo scientific, you are acting out the myth of sysiphus.

Look that up. There is no need for you to engage with such stipidity. You would have an easier time reasoning with an ant.

That's pretty much true of all the leftwing douche bags in this forum. So who would I debate if I followed your rule?

Sure it is. Since when are tranny bathroom privileges the most important item on America's agenda?
Since you bozos made it into an issue.

Gender is not sex, and we don't even have just two of those.

That's pretty much true of all the leftwing douche bags in this forum. So who would I debate if I followed your rule?
Don't debate them. Just tell the truth. Back it up with facts, then watch them bend the truth like a pretezel. Let them know they are losers and that is it.

I havent really even attempted much of a debate with the loser.

You are not getting anywhere.

Since you bozos made it into an issue.

Obama made it an issue, douche bag.

Don't debate them. Just tell the truth. Back it up with facts, then watch them bend the truth like a pretezel. Let them know they are losers and that is it.

I havent really even attempted much of a debate with the loser.

You are not getting anywhere.

In case you haven't noticed, I pretty much don't debate him. I mostly ridicule him.

Forum List

Back