Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

Have you never heard you can't fight city hall? Do grow up please.
So if president Trump makes it law you have to pray to God three times a day, or be imprisoned. You will follow the law?
That law would not be constitutional. Besides, Trump doesn't pray.
If government can force what you say, they can tell you to pray or else.
No.
So you can call a trans gender what you want, without the government stepping in?
Non sequitur.
dogtail-gif.75642

Sure, sure, sure. When the logic fails straight to the ad hominem. Only thing missing is "rube" or an attack based on religion.

You need to expand your playbook. This one is as predictable as my morning dump.

You fasciation with your own feces is your problem.

But here's the thing. You bible thumping rubes don't get to call the shots anymore. Maybe if you are really good, we might even let you keep your tax exemptions for the Sunday Morning Scam.

So now it's

"Excuse me, It, would you like to be called Sir, Madam, Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss, Ze, Zir, etc ad nauseum"

Tell you what why don't you just wear a sign detailing what you should be called and what words offend you

Or better yet grow the fuck up and stop being offended at every little thing every second of the fucking day

I say you get ONE freebee. But if you keep addressing a trans woman as "Sir" or "Mr.", then you probably are just being a douchebag.

New York businesses face hefty penalties for ‘misgendering’ customers

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

Now we see what all of the "transgender" crap was all about. Another excuse to attack small business owners around the nation.

If a business uses the wrong pronoun? They could be fined $250K?

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left. If you cannot see what this is all about, you are a blind hack.

Then everyone should be called what they want. What would the left do if they couldn't use all their derogatory names for Republicans, especially black Republicans? Or is this law just for pronouns used for certain people? If they are going to pick on people for not using the latest made-up bullshit, then how could anyone get away without calling people by their exact preferred name? They call Bush, 'Dubya' or 'Boooosh.' How is that different or more respectful that using Mrs. or Mr. instead of 'ze' or 'zir?' This is getting really stupid.

New York businesses face hefty penalties for ‘misgendering’ customers

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

Now we see what all of the "transgender" crap was all about. Another excuse to attack small business owners around the nation.

If a business uses the wrong pronoun? They could be fined $250K?

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left. If you cannot see what this is all about, you are a blind hack.
How hard is it to be polite? It isn't so do so.

You sidestepping the issue under discussion, douche bag.
The issue is, don't be an asshole and you won't be facing a fine.

If Bob says please call me Jennifer, just do it. It won't harm you or lead to the end of civilization as we know it.
You are definately a fucking fascist Jack!

This is the hill we have to die on.
No. Its a hill these liberal fascist motherfuckers are going to die on. Not us.

Uh, guy, if this is the last stand, it's pretty pathetic, after you guys lost on gender, racial and sexual orientation issues, you look a little silly saying, 'Men in dresses!!!! This is our last stand!!!!"

Sure, sure, sure. When the logic fails straight to the ad hominem. Only thing missing is "rube" or an attack based on religion.

You need to expand your playbook. This one is as predictable as my morning dump.

You fasciation with your own feces is your problem.

But here's the thing. You bible thumping rubes don't get to call the shots anymore. Maybe if you are really good, we might even let you keep your tax exemptions for the Sunday Morning Scam.

Only in the amazing way its utter predictability is similar to your mental secretions. On my end it's the sign of a healthy colon. On yours it's the sign of a one trick pony.

Have a perfectly self righteous day there Little Joey!

Only in the amazing way its utter predictability is similar to your mental secretions. On my end it's the sign of a healthy colon. On yours it's the sign of a one trick pony.

Like I said, guy, your fascination with your fecal excretions is a little scary..but never mind.

Like I said, guy, your fascination with your fecal excretions is a little scary..but never mind.

Well I could've compared the content of your rantings to Old Faithful, the rising sun or a host of other things with utter predictability, and yet, excrement seemed the most appropriate....

Well I could've compared the content of your rantings to Old Faithful, the rising sun or a host of other things with utter predictability, and yet, excrement seemed the most appropriate....

Guy, you need to stop playing with your own poop. that's not healthy.

Neither is being a self-righteous boor, so I'd tend to my own house before handing out advice if I were you....

Neither is being a self-righteous boor, so I'd tend to my own house before handing out advice if I were you....

Again, given your fascination with bathrooms and poop, I think you have real issues. So you are worried a woman dressed as a guy might see you playing with your own poop or something?

Joey One-Trick, you so fun-nay!

Only one turd I'm playing with at the moment, care to guess who that is?

Even "ze" and "zir" don't do the trick, because you really need one pronoun to cover all people. Of course, then we'll have to deal with those who think they're animals. Have to cater to them too.

That would eliminate the whole point of having pronouns, which is to identify the sex and marital status of a person.
And why is that necessary?

For one thing, married men seem to think it's important that other men understand their wives are not on the market. That's also why you see big fat diamonds on their fingers.
Neither are important. An old fashioned way of looking at the world, Mrs. Fred Smith. Those days are over. Good riddance.
Not if Mrs. Smith is proud of her status. Remember, it's all about how people want to be perceived, NOT about how YOU want to perceive them. If she wants you to call her Mrs. Smith, it's politically correct to do so with all the enthusiasm you wish everyone else to call a man wearing a dress "her".

Would any of our outraged freaks like to discuss the fact that businesses and employers in NYC are free to call anyone by any pronoun they wish as long as they are not trying to cause harm?

In other words, you won't have any problems unless you are purposefully being a fuckng dick and being a dick causes someone demonstrable harm.

Anyone?
Tis funny that we're talking about New Yawk trying to enforce politeness.

Forum List

Back