Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

New York businesses face hefty penalties for ‘misgendering’ customers

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

Now we see what all of the "transgender" crap was all about. Another excuse to attack small business owners around the nation.

If a business uses the wrong pronoun? They could be fined $250K?

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left. If you cannot see what this is all about, you are a blind hack.

Heard this one this morning. Free speech has now been denied by the government. Where in the hell do we live!

and the anti freedom left cheered in the streets

Fire codes are to prevent catastrophic fires. And yes, some PA law application is very childish.

And the only whiny bitches in the whole debate are on your side. You are arguing for government punishment of the wrong use of a pronoun. The fact you don't realize that this is patently ridiculous makes you either an idiot, a troll, or both.

The guy who intentionally uses the wrong pronoun week after week in an attempt to taunt is the one who will beat up a trans person next month.

It's why they call it a Micro-aggression.

Bullshit,

Doesn't surprise me that you're depressed by this exchange. Not your best showing as Mayor of Rantville. Guy.

yet I can get you to dance to my tune....

Sure you can. By failing miserably right down the line here, and this assertion is no exception.

Baseless and unsupported with unfounded proclamations of victory/superiority, similar to the vast majority of your drivel.

New York businesses face hefty penalties for ‘misgendering’ customers

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

Now we see what all of the "transgender" crap was all about. Another excuse to attack small business owners around the nation.

If a business uses the wrong pronoun? They could be fined $250K?

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left. If you cannot see what this is all about, you are a blind hack.

Heard this one this morning. Free speech has now been denied by the government. Where in the hell do we live!

How about we swap. A person who doesn't want to bake a cake for two men or women who don't know how human sexuality works isn't violating their freedom of speech? They can't say the word N-O?

Pretty much wiped the floor with you, bud.

Yeah. Didn't make a single valid point and then devolved to ad hominems when that didn't work and then further into jr high level gibberish when that didnt work either.

You couldn't wipe your own ass from what you've shown here. Bud.

Yeah. Didn't make a single valid point and then devolved to ad hominems when that didn't work and then further into jr high level gibberish when that didnt work either.

Totally mopped the floor with you, which is why you are sooooo angry.

Totally mopped the floor with you, which is why you are sooooo angry.

Not angry at all. Simply exposing yet another predictable Joey One-Trick trait. When the logic and insults fail he'll simply keep posting inanities until the other party gets sick of it and walks away. Then Joey declares victory. Again.

You're like a bird flying into a window. Repeatedly. And claiming victory. Repeatedly.

I completely understand the depths of your evil banality.

You Christian Wingnuts had no problem when LGBT folks were routinely fired from their jobs, discriminated against and beaten up. Now you are whining because the shoe is on the other foot.

I completely understand the depths of your evil banality.

You Christian Wingnuts had no problem when LGBT folks were routinely fired from their jobs, discriminated against and beaten up. Now you are whining because the shoe is on the other foot.

I'm a lapsed Catholic at best, so your assumption is invalid from the start.

And your argumentum ad absurdum coupled with a desire for revenge, not justice is telling about your 1) argumentative ability and 2) character, or lack thereof.

And your argumentum ad absurdum coupled with a desire for revenge, not justice is telling about your 1) argumentative ability and 2) character, or lack thereof.

Whatever, guy, you take the side of the Sky Pixie Worshipers are every opportunity...

Not so much a desire for revenge but putting it into perspective. Getting beaten up or fired from your job with no cause is pretty bad. Having to bake a cake when you are in the cake industry...meh,not so much,considering you were going to be paid for doing it.

So instead of Excuse me, Sir or Ma'am we can now just say "Hey, You" Or Hey, Asshole

Or we can just call everyone an It.

"Excuse me, It"

Agree with that sentiment ^^^^

When in doubt ...thou shall be called Hey Asshole....

Whatever, guy, you take the side of the Sky Pixie Worshipers are every opportunity...

Not so much a desire for revenge but putting it into perspective. Getting beaten up or fired from your job with no cause is pretty bad. Having to bake a cake when you are in the cake industry...meh,not so much,considering you were going to be paid for doing it.

because i am not a miserable hateful little man like you are.

And saying that making someone bake a cake against there will is A-OK because someone else may decide to beat up a gay person is consistent with your views on gun control, i.e. punish people who aren't actually doing anything wrong.

It appears you are a moron, but at least you are a consistent one.

Forum List

Back