Norquist book: IRS assault on Tea Party saved Obama's presidency

Here is something interesting about Romney:

Romney Aces NCAA's Final Four, Leaves Obama's Bracket in the Dust

Mitt Romney Aces NCAA s Final Four Leaves Obama s Bracket in the Dust

Out of 11.57 million brackets filled out in ESPN.com's Tournament Challenge, Romney is in 25,485th place, which would put him in the 99.98th percentile.

In contrast, President Barack Obama, who is famous for his basketball knowledge, lies in 6,918,578th place, putting him in the 40th percentile.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Mitt Romney Aces NCAA s Final Four Leaves Obama s Bracket in the Dust
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Out of 11.57 million brackets filled out in ESPN.com's Tournament Challenge, Romney is in 25,485th place, which would put him in the 99.98th percentile.

In contrast, President Barack Obama, who is famous for his basketball knowledge, lies in 6,918,578th place, putting him in the 40th percentile.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Mitt Romney Aces NCAA s Final Four Leaves Obama s Bracket in the Dust
Oh look...a juvenile measure of a man...

Cmon freewill. I got love 4 ya

Also, the elephant in the room was always that they werent supposed to qualify as tax exempt if they were political based groups.

Yet not getting the tax exemption, targeted or not, hurt the oh so political "tea party" to the point it hurt them in a Presidential election?

Hmmmmmmm Doctor Spock. Hmmmmm

Of course, morons like you would have us believe that MediaMatters.org and the HuffingtonPost are not political organizations. The criteria is whether they are "partisan," meaning to they contribute to politicians or give them endorsements like the NAACP does, and the answer is a resounding "no."
Angry old people like you have no place within intelligent discourse. You should stop wasting your time in these discussions, all you're doing is driving yourself MAD. Look at ya.

It hurts when I smack stupid turds like you around, doesn't it?

Also, the elephant in the room was always that they werent supposed to qualify as tax exempt if they were political based groups.

Yet not getting the tax exemption, targeted or not, hurt the oh so political "tea party" to the point it hurt them in a Presidential election?

Of course, morons like you would have us believe that MediaMatters.org and the HuffingtonPost are not political organizations. The criteria is whether they are "partisan," meaning to they contribute to politicians or give them endorsements like the NAACP does, and the answer is a resounding "no."
Angry old people like you have no place within intelligent discourse. You should stop wasting your time in these discussions, all you're doing is driving yourself MAD. Look at ya.

N0

Ah, so you aren't "angry" even though you spew ad hominems in every post?

There's no retention like liberal retention.

"Look look he maaaaaaad right now..........he wants to punch a wall soooo00 baaaaaad right now"

Is the picture you use for your avatar an actual photo of you?

N0

Yeah, right, you stupid turd.

"Look look he maaaaaaad right now..........he wants to punch a wall soooo00 baaaaaad right now"

Thats my gorgeous daughter. How bout your avatar, that you?

Lolol

Lolol

The difference is you conduct yourself exactly the way the kid in the photo probably conducts himself. Worse, actually.

All I can say, we will have a republican president next. I don't want to hear no whining from liberals on the new powers Obama has given him.

Name one new power Obama has exercised which had not already been exercised by prior presidents.

Execution by drone of American citizens, for one.

You think he is the first president to kill US citizens using the military? That would be George Washington.

All I can say, we will have a republican president next. I don't want to hear no whining from liberals on the new powers Obama has given him.

Name one new power Obama has exercised which had not already been exercised by prior presidents.
Using the irs to go after political opponents. Aca is unconstitutional. For starters.

First off, there is no evidence to support that claim. That doesn't mean it isn't true, but there is no evidence and people really, really tried to come up with evidence. However, many presidents have done that in the past. Nixon comes to mind. And even if it were true, it would be illegal so it is not a new power.

The ACA is not unconstitutional. It has already been reviewed by the USSC. But what you seem to forget is that the ACA is a law created by Congress and signed by Obama, not something he did on his own. You are aware the President is supposed to sign bills into law, aren't you? There is nothing unusual about that and every president has done it.

So I am still waiting for you to name one new power he has exercised. I expect to wait for quite some time.

Now we know how you want to pick your president... Explains the GOP race...

FAIL!!!

Lolol

The difference is you conduct yourself exactly the way the kid in the photo probably conducts himself. Worse, actually.
Im sorry, which? Yours, or mine?

Execution by drone of American citizens, for one.

You think he is the first president to kill US citizens using the military? That would be George Washington.

Lincoln killed 850,000 U.S. citizens. He's the champ.

Neat, a book based on unproved speculation.

Specifically, "an administration ordered."

Thats the part theyve been trying to "prove," and havent yet done so thus no convictions. Remember?

Why is propoganda not easily avoided?

Confirmation bias feeds the ego, that's why.

I still like ya though.
Bush lied.
Nixon covered up Watergate.
Etc
Those were all unproven as well.
Your responsive knee jerk reaction tells all.

Norquist is probably right. It is certain the administration and Democrats used the IRS to suppress TP groups and mute the opposition ahead of the election. Was that enough to by itself to tip the election to Obozo, or was it illegal votes, intimidation, or other dirty tricks that did it? We may never know.

Thats the part theyve been trying to "prove," and havent yet done so thus no convictions. Remember?

I still like ya though.
Bush lied.
Etc

Norquist is probably right. It is certain the administration and Democrats used the IRS to suppress TP groups and mute the opposition ahead of the election. Was that enough to by itself to tip the election to Obozo, or was it illegal votes, intimidation, or other dirty tricks that did it? We may never know.
You have a loose definition of certain and incredibly (bad) guesswork re: your nixon/bush quip.

But your nickname is failsalot, failsalot.

I still like ya though.
Bush lied.
Etc

You have a loose definition of certain and incredibly (bad) guesswork re: your nixon/bush quip.

But your nickname is failsalot, failsalot.

He didn't use the word "certain," numskull.

Don't you feel stupid now?

Forum List

Back