North Carolian Republican "Resigns" After Racist Remarks On Daily Show

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Henry Mitchell Howe North Carlina Republican and member of the State Party Executive Committee was forced to resign after making Racist Remarks on "The Daily Show".

Mr. Howe was interviewed by Assif Mandvi.

At one point in the interview Mr. Mandvi asks Howe if "you know we can hear you?".

Mr. Howe used the words "Lazy Blacks" and repeated the "N" Word several times.

The truth is out about the North Carolina Law now, suppressing the Vote and preventing "Lazy Blacks" from voting.

Henry Mitchell Howe North Carlina Republican and member of the State Party Executive Committee was forced to resign after making Racist Remarks on "The Daily Show".

At one point in the interview Mr. Mandvi asks Howe if "you know we can hear you?".

The truth is out about the North Carolina Law now, suppressing the Vote and preventing "Lazy Blacks" from voting.

he was a precinct official a bottom rung position. he was and is a nobody. I know you want to make him more important then he actually was to legitimize you lame post

Last edited:

he was a precinct official a bottom rung position. he was and is a nobody. I know you want to make him more important then he actually was to legitimize you lame post

Well, Bubba, he's somebody now.

And the reason Howe was picked was to expose the underbelly of the southern racist redneck beast that is RUNNING the state of North Carolina.

And the other reason Howe was asked for the interview is because Jon Stewart knows if you give a stupid redneck enough rope, he will hang himself.

Last edited:

I saw that. He actually said some of his friends are Black. It was sad. He thought Assif was Black. We've come so far and yet, we haven't.

North Carolina Precinct Chair and member of North Carolina Republican Party Executive Board ("E" Board) resigned his post after his appearance on the "Daily Show With Jon Stewart".

Suppressing the Vote - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/23/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central.

Yelton was critical of "Lazy black people that wants the government to give them everything".

Yelton also used the "N" word several times and made reference how, when he was younger "You did not call them black, you called them negro".

Yelton also admitted the new Voter Registration Law was aimed Democratic Party Voters.

Last edited:
North Carolina Precinct Chair and member of North Carolina Republican Party Executive Board ("E" Board) resigned his post after his appearance on the "Daily Show With Jon Stewart".

Suppressing the Vote - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/23/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central.

Yelton was critical of "Lazy black people that wants the government to give them everything".

Yelton also used the "N" word several times and made reference how, when he was younger "You did not call them black, you called them negro".

Yelton also admitted the new Voter Registration Law was aimed Democratic Party Voters.

How do you double-Thank a post??

Thank you.

Thank you.

You almost gotta laugh. The comedy channel has officially become the political opinion source for the left. Nothing new here except the typical plantation mentality of the radical left. When will smart Black people ever get sick of the way the radical left tries to keep them on the paantation? Do lefties still think that Black people in North Carolina are incapable of obtaining a photo I.D. in the 21st century? The comedy channel seems to think so.

And this is what passes off as news? The Daily Show?

the guy resigning is most certainly news, whether he made his racist comments on The Daily Show or not

that said Republicans are also claiming they didn't authorize him to speak for them

You almost gotta laugh. The comedy channel has officially become the political opinion source for the left. Nothing new here except the typical plantation mentality of the radical left. When will smart Black people ever get sick of the way the radical left tries to keep them on the paantation? Do lefties still think that Black people in North Carolina are incapable of obtaining a photo I.D. in the 21st century? The comedy channel seems to think so.
It has nothing to do with the Daily Show being "news".

Is a political official making a racist comment on the Daily Show any different from doing so on CNN or FOX?

A mirror is a powerful tool.......isnt it Republicans?

Believe me, there ain't many like this guy in Buncombe County. But good riddance.

Buncombe (pronounced Bunk-um, where Asheville is) is the derivation of the word bunkum or bunk as in bullshit. From another legislative windbag from there who kept crowing "I speak for Buncombe!". He didn't get far either.

Forum List

Back