North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

It says I have dogs, for sure.

I thought one of the arguments that gay isn't a choice is that it's "naturally occurring" in the animal kingdom.

I'm just pointing out that in the animal kingdom, there is limited tolerance for deviant behavior. Even animals protect a social order for the good of the population.

What does that have to do with not being allowed to consent to be the next meal? The animal not consenting has nothing to do with beastiality being illegal, it's not normal and is viewed as abnormal, that's why it's illegal.

Having sex without consent is abuse, and it is abuse to have a dog and starve it to death.

By having a grown up conversation I mean stopping this retarded, childish, homosexuality=beastiality bullshit.

If you think being gay is abormal voting against equality isn't going to make people not be gay. And also don't worry no matter when gay marriage becomes legal nationwide, you'll still have the right to be a homophobe.
Having sex without consent is abuse, and it is abuse to have a dog and starve it to death.
Who says having sex with an animal is abuse? Is it because society says so?

Animals do not consent to be our meal but we use them for that purpose anyway.

By having a grown up conversation I mean stopping this retarded, childish, homosexuality=beastiality bullshit.

You are making my point thank you there are certain rights you will defend and certain rights that you will not defend. You view beastiality as abnormal and will not defend the right of those people who like to have sex with animals. I view same sex marriage as abnormal and will not defend that person right to marry someone of the same sex. That's why I cannot be a hard core libertarian, I choose not to defend certain right that I see as abnormal, just as you do.

Beastiality being abnormal isn't why I'm against it. If everyone was into beastiality I'd still be against it.

It's animal abuse, which is sick that you'd even try to pretend that it isn't.

That's why I can't be a hard core Libertarian I can never support the right of someone that wants to do something abnormal. that's why we have laws against such things.

Sadly, us mainstream conservatives believe in so much they believe in, but in the end, they are totalitarians.

You are a wing nut, not a main stream conservative.

You don't think the vast majority of mainstream conservatives share my view that a society which you envision - where people breed and intermarry like rodents - has never existed and would be destined to fail?

I thought one of the arguments that gay isn't a choice is that it's "naturally occurring" in the animal kingdom.

I'm just pointing out that in the animal kingdom, there is limited tolerance for deviant behavior. Even animals protect a social order for the good of the population.

Same sex activity occurs in the animal kingdom, similar to human society.

Sadly, us mainstream conservatives believe in so much they believe in, but in the end, they are totalitarians.

You don't think the vast majority of mainstream conservatives share my view that a society which you envision - where people breed and intermarry like rodents - has never existed and would be destined to fail?

You have an animal sexuality fixation. No, most conservatives are truly nothing like you.

Same sex activity occurs in the animal kingdom, similar to human society.

So what your saying animals can consent to having sex? I always thought it was instinct

How is the question of two adult, gay Americans marrying related to "breed & intermarry like rodents"?

North Carolina is the 30th state to pass a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. Six states -- all in the Northeast except Iowa -- and the District of Columbia allow same-sex marriages. In addition, two other states have laws that are not yet in effect and may be subject to referendums.

pretty much says it all. Obozo is making this politics cause he's desperate for the votes. right now he'd sell his own kids to win

How is the question of two adult, gay Americans marrying related to "breed & intermarry like rodents"?

sniper is fixated on bestiality.

sniper is fixated on bestiality.

No she isn't you idiot she's asking a question that doesn't fit into your neatly wrapped perspective of your little world

As you know, it's only ok to have sex with animals if they first consent.

If they consent, it's A-OK.

Are you saying you have sex with animals? I hope you are having some sort of sick joke here.

no, I'm repeating what I have learned today on this thread.

"Beastiality" is illegal when animals don't grant consent. It's all about protecting the animal, cuz it's illegal to do things to animals without their consent.

I hope you get your dog's consent before enclosing him in the back yard, cuz that could be a violation of his rights if you don't...

As we see with Kosher, no matter how many times you state your position, she'll still claim ignorance and continue repeating her original lie.

I'll try repeating one more time in a desperate attempt that her brain will absorb new information, sex is treated differently with regards to consent. Animals intelligence isn't viewed as high enough to provide proper consent to sex.

Now that I've wasted the time to write a handful of sentences, it's time to sit back and wait for her to repeat her lie.

Dogs actually have very limited tolerance for deviant behavior. Dog society is fairly rigidly structured, and dogs that don't behave according to the doggy code get driven out or killed.

Kevin and Jake envision a Great Society where social order is sub-dog.

You know what Sniper, I'm really trying to have a decent conversation with you, but you always resort to this sort of shit.

Are you intentionally trying to fit the label of a troll, or are you just not capable of keeping up with a big-boy conversation?

All you need to do is give us an example where your Libertarian theory on marriage has ever worked in the history of society and culture without disastrous consequences.

This is how you support your argument that human beings can breed like cats and dogs.

I am calling bullshit on your argument, and I have the history of world experience to back me up.

Asking you to support your position with empirical examples is not trolling, coward.

Libertatrian nonsense fails thanks to the vagrancies of human nature. You just aren't up to admitting it.

Are you saying you have sex with animals? I hope you are having some sort of sick joke here.

"Beastiality" is illegal when animals don't grant consent. It's all about protecting the animal, cuz it's illegal to do things to animals without their consent.

I hope you get your dog's consent before enclosing him in the back yard, cuz that could be a violation of his rights if you don't...

As we see with Kosher, no matter how many times you state your position, she'll still claim ignorance and continue repeating her original lie.

I'll try repeating one more time in a desperate attempt that her brain will absorb new information, sex is treated differently with regards to consent. Animals intelligence isn't viewed as high enough to provide proper consent to sex.

Now that I've wasted the time to write a handful of sentences, it's time to sit back and wait for her to repeat her lie.

Humans make decisions everyday for animals they even enter into contracts on the animals behalf

You have an animal sexuality fixation. No, most conservatives are truly nothing like you.

Fail again, concerned troll. We all know mainstream conservatives share my view on this.

I frankly find it very interesting that many wish a smaller Government like myself and at the same time are constantly wanting Government to pass laws such as these that don't make Government smaller or less intrusive.

It is the classic Libertarian fail argument.

Thousands of years of human society and culture has given us the definition of marriage for a reason.

Without government 'intruding' on morality, we have anarchy.

See; Deadwood

In Ancient Greece, no specific civil ceremony was required for the creation of a marriage – only mutual agreement and the fact that the couple must regard each other as husband and wife accordingly.[citation needed] Men usually married when they were in their 20s[citation needed] and women in their teens. It has been suggested that these ages made sense for the Greeks because men were generally done with military service or financially established by their late 20s, and marrying a young girl ensured ample time for her to bear children, as life expectancies were significantly lower during this period. Married Greek women had few rights in ancient Greek society and were expected to take care of the house and children.[citation needed] Time was an important factor in Greek marriage. For example, there were superstitions that being married during a full moon was good luck and, according to Robert Flacelière, Greeks married in the winter.[citation needed] Inheritance was more important than feelings: a woman whose father dies without male heirs could be forced to marry her nearest male relative—even if she had to divorce her husband first.[47]

There were several types of marriages in ancient Roman society. The traditional ("conventional") form called conventio in manum required a ceremony with witnesses and was also dissolved with a ceremony.[48] In this type of marriage, a woman lost her family rights of inheritance of her old family and gained them with her new one. She now was subject to the authority of her husband.[citation needed] There was the free marriage known as sine manu. In this arrangement, the wife remained a member of her original family; she stayed under the authority of her father, kept her family rights of inheritance with her old family and did not gain any with the new family.[49] The minimum age of marriage for girls was 12.[50]

From the early Christian era (30 to 325 CE), marriage was thought of as primarily a private matter, with no uniform religious or other ceremony being required.[51] However, bishop Ignatius of Antioch writing around 110 to bishop Polycarp of Smyrna exhorts, "t becomes both men and women who marry, to form their union with the approval of the bishop, that their marriage may be according to God, and not after their own lust."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5264443

Want to see a classic conservative? see Sen. Barry Goldwater. Your statement that Government that does not regulate "morality" will lead to anarchy is based on who's sense of moraility? yours? mine? a particular religions? I suggest if that is the case you take a moment and read what the Founders of this nation had in mind.

1.Nothwithstanding the general progress made within the two last centuries in favour of this branch of liberty, & the full establishment of it, in some parts of our Country, there remains in others a strong bias towards the old error, that without some sort of alliance or coalition between Gov' & Religion neither can be duly supported: Such indeed is the tendency to such a coalition, and such its corrupting influence on both the parties, that the danger cannot be too carefully guarded agst.. And in a Gov' of opinion, like ours, the only effectual guard must be found in the soundness and stability of the general opinion on the subject. Every new & successful example therefore of a perfect separation between ecclesiastical and civil matters, is of importance. And I have no doubt that every new example, will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Gov will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.. James Madison 1822

Further I suggest you may want to go back and read what I posted once again, as it suggests that States do have a right to "define" what a marriage is, but that does not give a state license to use that as a means to deny other rights defined in the Consitution. Further, as I said before " marriage" in and of itself is not a right defined in the constitution.

Last edited:

Humans make decisions everyday for animals they even enter into contracts on the animals behalf

Beastiality is taboo out of concern for the animals....

:lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Beastiality is taboo out of concern for the animals....

:lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Because they can't consent :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back