North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Next somebody will come along and try to argue that the ancient, war-mongering Greece and Roman empires are great examples of where human rights thrived and flourished in the absence of government rules and regulation on 'morality.'

Just watch. I am sure of it!

Next somebody will come along and try to argue that the ancient, war-mongering Greece and Roman empires are great examples of where human rights thrived and flourished in the absence of government rules and regulation on 'morality.'

Just watch. I am sure of it!

Yep two great models ,:eusa_whistle:

no, I'm repeating what I have learned today on this thread.

"Beastiality" is illegal when animals don't grant consent. It's all about protecting the animal, cuz it's illegal to do things to animals without their consent.

I hope you get your dog's consent before enclosing him in the back yard, cuz that could be a violation of his rights if you don't...

As we see with Kosher, no matter how many times you state your position, she'll still claim ignorance and continue repeating her original lie.

I'll try repeating one more time in a desperate attempt that her brain will absorb new information, sex is treated differently with regards to consent. Animals intelligence isn't viewed as high enough to provide proper consent to sex.

Now that I've wasted the time to write a handful of sentences, it's time to sit back and wait for her to repeat her lie.

Humans make decisions everyday for animals they even enter into contracts on the animals behalf

Again, I repeat, sex is different. Sex needs to be consented to in all situations, killing of animals doesn't.

I don't really know how we can make this discussion any more stupid then you and the other homophobic authoritarians have made it.

The positive is though, at least eventually society will flush your old, anti-liberty bigotted stance down the toilet.

As we see with Kosher, no matter how many times you state your position, she'll still claim ignorance and continue repeating her original lie.

I'll try repeating one more time in a desperate attempt that her brain will absorb new information, sex is treated differently with regards to consent. Animals intelligence isn't viewed as high enough to provide proper consent to sex.

Now that I've wasted the time to write a handful of sentences, it's time to sit back and wait for her to repeat her lie.

Humans make decisions everyday for animals they even enter into contracts on the animals behalf

Again, I repeat, sex is different. Sex needs to be consented to in all situations, killing of animals doesn't.

I don't really know how we can make this discussion any more stupid then you and the other homophobic authoritarians have made it.

The positive is though, at least eventually society will flush your old, anti-liberty bigotted stance down the toilet.
Do animals consent to be used as breeding stock?

Ask the sheep if he would rather consent to take it up the ass - or be served up as chops with mint sauce.

Doesn't matter what the sheep thinks, his consent doesn't matter with regards to being butchered for our consumption.

You're right once I get older, far older hopefully in my 80's and 90's and develop advanced alzheimer's, then maybe I'll be on par with your current real world intelligence.

No, we're talking about the liberties HUMANS have.

I see you ignored my request 15 pages ago to attempt to move this to a grown up discussion. Kudos, you win.

I see you ignored my request 15 pages ago to attempt to move this to a grown up discussion. Kudos, you win.

Yes we are talking about human liberty, the liberty for those who would choose to have sex with animals. Since animals are used without any consent for breeding purposes you argument is done.

Ask the sheep if he would rather consent to take it up the ass - or be served up as chops with mint sauce.

Doesn't matter what the sheep thinks

Correct!

So back to the original argument, who are ewe to deny the shepherd love!?

Back to the desperation of editing people's posts to try and make yourself look less stupid lol, hope it works out for you.

Sad that nothing will stop you guys from comparing gays to animals, this country has plenty of one hour a week christians. You and Kosher would've made a great couple.

Yes we are talking about human liberty, the liberty for those who would choose to have sex with animals. Since animals are used without any consent for breeding purposes you argument is done.

Stick a fork in it.

Crown-Roast-of-Lamb.jpg

Nope it's different, as I've shown and repeated a dozen, maybe 2 dozen times.

But hey if you wanna keep repeating the same disproven bs, then hold up your victory flag by all means go ahead. You can even tear up a piece of printer paper and throw the confetti in the air, have at it.

Stick a fork in it.

Crown-Roast-of-Lamb.jpg

You said that 6 pages ago, is this the actually finish to this retarded thread?

I hope you're right.

All you need to do is give us an example where your Libertarian theory on marriage has ever worked in the history of society and culture without disastrous consequences.

This is how you support your argument that human beings can breed like cats and dogs.

I am calling bullshit on your argument, and I have the history of world experience to back me up.

Asking you to support your position with empirical examples is not trolling, coward.

Libertatrian nonsense fails thanks to the vagrancies of human nature. You just aren't up to admitting it.

Given that you’re the one asking all of the questions, how about YOU give me ONE example where the legalization of same-sex marriage led DIRECTLY to widespread “disastrous consequences” within a society.

And “humans beings can breed like cats and dogs” – what the hell are you talking about?

Why is defending Liberty “nonsense”? I told you that I am not an Anarchist, and that I believe there ought to be rules that protect people from other people; rules against rape, murder, violence, stealing, ect.

But (as I’ve stated a million times) if an action does not cause any harm, and does not infringe on any rights of other individuals within that society – why should it be made illegal? Have you even once attempted to answer that question (my question) first? And you call me the coward?

All you need to do is give us an example where your Libertarian theory on marriage has ever worked in the history of society and culture without disastrous consequences.

This is how you support your argument that human beings can breed like cats and dogs.

I am calling bullshit on your argument, and I have the history of world experience to back me up.

Asking you to support your position with empirical examples is not trolling, coward.

Libertatrian nonsense fails thanks to the vagrancies of human nature. You just aren't up to admitting it.

Given that you’re the one asking all of the questions, how about YOU give me ONE example where the legalization of same-sex marriage led DIRECTLY to widespread “disastrous consequences” within a society.

And “humans beings can breed like cats and dogs” – what the hell are you talking about?

Why is defending Liberty “nonsense”? I told you that I am not an Anarchist, and that I believe there ought to be rules that protect people from other people; rules against rape, murder, violence, stealing, ect.

But (as I’ve stated a million times) if an action does not cause any harm, and does not infringe on any rights of other individuals within that society – why should it be made illegal? Have you even once attempted to answer that question (my question) first? And you call me the coward?

He thinks the more people marry the more the more they'll breed. Obviously that's an idiotic thing to think, seeing all the out of wedlock children we have.

Kevin I give you credit for giving SF so many chances to have a rational discussion, you have admirable patience.

You don't think the vast majority of mainstream conservatives share my view that a society which you envision - where people breed and intermarry like rodents - has never existed and would be destined to fail?

You have an animal sexuality fixation. No, most conservatives are truly nothing like you.

Fail again, concerned troll. We all know mainstream conservatives share my view on this.

No, we don't. Theocrats do, but they are not mainstream conservatives.

blah, blah, blah.

More empty theory, and no examples of how your mindless 'Libertarian gov't' has ever worked in the the entirety of human history.

You guys are dreamers at best, frauds at worst, but in all cases - 100% delusional.

Forum List

Back