North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

But they do have the right to abuse them and use them for breeding stock? got it.

Your pick and choose who does and does not have rights is way over the top.

Not sure what part of the country you live in, but where I'm from the rights of animals are COMPLETELY different from the rights of humans. I value 1 human life over 1 sheep life.

Again, why do you Authoritarians always - without fail - turn conversations about SSM between two consenting adults into a conversation about animal sex, and men blowing goats?

It's just strange and (quite frankly) offensive that you would equate SSM to human/animal sex in any way.

You believe that god gave you a brain, right? Well, how about you do him a favor and start using it...

Deflection from those questions that make your argument a fail is dully noted. Why must you pick and choose what rights are allowed and what are not?

Do people who like to have sex with animals have the right to do so? Yes or no and do not use the consent argument, because humans make decisions for animals everyday and they use animals for breeding stock without the consent of the animals.
So tell me does a human have the right to have sex with an animal>?

You are deflecting a talk about human rights into a fascination about animal sex.

You are disturbed, bigrenbc.

Reading some of the wingnuts replies on marriage of all sorts, the usual slippery slope argument, may just have bearing. Consider if your dumb enough to be a right wingnut in the first place, you may just think your dog is reasoning and thus agreeing with the common law contract you have with Jethro or Juliette? When you can't reason yourself or accept people for what they are, then maybe you're just dumb enough to follow their slippery slope logic. Words like consent and reason confuse the heck outta wingnuts as demonstrated daily on usmb. ;)

You dumbass Libertines are defenseless.

You are not a moralist, and you have played the ass.

Give us an example of a society that worked, in human history, where the people breed like dogs and cats - as you would like to now make permissable with your redefinition of marriage.

And please do not use Detroit as an example.

Libertine fail. LOL

Candycorn,

Should there be a law against all of those horny old millionaires and billionaires marrying off to multiple 16 year olds around the Nation in exchange for $1,000 for college?

Afterall, money for college is hard to come by these days!!!

Of course not...are you attempting to be serious?

You dumbass Libertines are defenseless.

Give us an example of a society that worked, in human history, where the people breed like dogs and cats - as you would like to now make permissable with your redefinition of marriage. And please do not use Detroit as an example. Libertine fail. LOL

Moralist fail. We are not talking about breeding. What is what about you and sex?

We are talking about marriage.

Candycorn,

Should there be a law against all of those horny old millionaires and billionaires marrying off to multiple 16 year olds around the Nation in exchange for $1,000 for college?

Afterall, money for college is hard to come by these days!!!

Of course not...are you attempting to be serious?

Kewl!

Dirty ol' men knocking up children everywhere!

Would make a great plank for Obama this time around!

LOL

Give us an example of a society that worked, in human history, where the people breed like dogs and cats - as you would like to now make permissable with your redefinition of marriage. And please do not use Detroit as an example. Libertine fail. LOL

Moralist fail. We are not talking about breeding.

No examples, then?

Not a single example of a functioning society in human history?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Really?

I missed it.

Please tell me.

The gov't of the country you live in, until our gov't shifted into a progressive/neoconservative one.

LOL

Do you wish to see a list of the, oh, say the sodomy and perhaps... witchcraft laws of said governments?

Yep gov't has always had its flaws, and you authoritarian neocons think the way to fix that is by inputting more flaws and decreasing more liberties.

It's the Obama-SniperFire way.

The gov't of the country you live in, until our gov't shifted into a progressive/neoconservative one.

LOL

Do you wish to see a list of the, oh, say the sodomy and perhaps... witchcraft laws of said governments?

Yep gov't has always had its flaws

In the future, stop being a complete asshole and claiming that there has ever existed - or ever will - exist a society or culture which could actually function under 'Libertarian gov't.'

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL

Yep gov't has always had its flaws

In the future, stop being a complete asshole and claiming that there has ever existed - or ever will - exist a society or culture which could actually function under 'Libertarian gov't.'

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What if i don't change? Pass a law to come get me? :lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations on derailing another thread, Mr. Koshergirl. You got the attention you desire from grown ups.

Nobody will come get you..but I'm pretty sure you probably won't qualify for a gratis marriage cert any time soon...

images

I do believe you derailed it, drocksy. We had dozens of pages before you showed up, and poof...now it's derailed.

And that's my fault?

Congrats. I know it wasn't going well for your lobby.

I do believe you derailed it, drocksy. We had dozens of pages before you showed up, and poof...now it's derailed.

And that's my fault?

Congrats. I know it wasn't going well for your lobby.

Per usual, reality is the opposite of what you deem it.

Everybody was doing fine, people were disagreeing like adults and having good discussion. Then you came in with your standard emotional diatribe Nazi argument and Sniper went on and on about people breeding a lot. Obviously neither of those things have anything remotely to do with gay marriage being legal or not.

You guys know that, you can't be so stupid to make the connection, and yet you pretended those are vital components to the issue in your attempts to deflect and derail.

And I give you kudos, your strategy succeeded.

Actually, my argument ended it...then you spun off into left field and claimed I derailed it.

I guess saving face by claiming it's a "thread derailment" every time you lose might make you feel better.

I think I've "derailed" a lot of threads you're idiofying in.

Forum List

Back