North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Look out, NC for sanctions against your state by the Obamastration.

The Obama Administration took away the individual’s right to choose (healthcare) when he passed through Obamacare. The Authoritarian Republicans of NC took away the individual’s right to choose (a marriage partner) when they rigidly defined what they deemed to be an “appropriate marriage”.

The two are one in the same. Both fall on the “left”.

Ironic that many Republicans call Obama "the enemy" when they're just as Big Gov't as he is....

Last edited:
I don't know maybe instead of reading the last post when that post does not appear to be in place you should look at the other post linked to that post you're bitching about. As for stalking ask jake he brought it up. He thinks the world is stalking him.

I don't care about the "stalking" thing. I wasn't even paying attention to that part.

I was wondering what a person having the right to have sex with animals has to do with Gay Marriage?

I have asked this question several times should right's be protect for everybody? Even those who like to have sex with animals? Or those who want more than one spouse. Should a person right's be protected to marry a family member?

It's all about protecting rights. Your call.

OK so the moral fabric of America get's flushed down the toilet?

It's not gov'ts job to enforce what you deem moral, it's gov'ts job to provide protection of rights and liberties for everyone, even people you don't like.

I think it's immoral for parents to not live a healthy life, doesn't mean I want gov't to force parents to get on a treadmill or eat a salad.
Gay's have their rights protected try again
And their is not right to same sex marriage. It's illegal to sodomize people.

All the inequalities about gays not being married have been pointed out to you over and over again in this thread.

Get gov't out of both marriages, and leave it to the parents to teach their kids whether they should or shouldn't hate gays.

Trolls are confusing sex with animals and gay marriage as a comparison.
They are basically the same thing.

Bestiality and homosexuality are both animalistic and border line sub human behavior. :doubt:

I believe organized religion to be abusive and sub human.

Therefore, from this point onward, no member of any organized religion should be allowed to procreate, raise children, or marry.

The Obama Administration took away the individual’s right to choose (healthcare) when he passed through Obamacare. The Authoritarian Republicans of NC took away the individual’s right to choose (a marriage partner) when they rigidly defined what they deemed to be an “appropriate marriage”.

again there is not right to gay marriage.

Nobody's stopping gays from procreating, having children, or marrying.

If they want to marry a person of the opposite sex, they're free to do so. Nobody cares if they're gay.

If they want to have children, they can.

What were you saying again?

Nobody's stopping gays from procreating, having children, or marrying.

If they want to marry a person of the opposite sex, they're free to do so. Nobody cares if they're gay.

If they want to have children, they can.

What were you saying again?

Lol this game is being played again.

"Gays are free to sprinkle themselves in pixie dust and magically become straight so I don't have to hate them anymore."

I have asked this question several times should right's be protect for everybody? Even those who like to have sex with animals? Or those who want more than one spouse. Should a person right's be protected to marry a family member?

It has nothing to do with sex, that's why.

Homosexual sex is NOT illegal in the United States.

We are not arguing that point, as it was decided already quite some time ago.

Your comparison simply doesn't apply because the point we are arguing here is a marriage, not sex.

A marriage is a legally binding contract, signed by two consenting human beings, that creates an agreement between them. That is all.

Humans and animals can't get MARRIED, because a dog can't sign a contract.

Interracial marriage? nice spin.

What spin? It's the exact same argument that was used then.

Don't the people who like doing those doings don't they have rights? Why is one abnormal group more special than the other abnormal groups?

Could it be they are abnormal just like gays are abnormal?

Welcome to the 1950's! Interracial marriage is still illegal in many states, and the same hollow arguments were made to support anti miscegenation....:(

Interracial marriage? nice spin.
How about stop being dishonest. If you're going to quote my post, cut and paste the post I was replying to, not just what I wrote.. Interracial marriages not the same as gay marriages their is no right to gay marriage.

Ironic that many Republicans call Obama "the enemy" when they're just as Big Gov't as he is....

That is untrue. One is "Right-Authoritarian(Statist)" and the other is "Left-Authoritarian(Statist)".

nolan_chart.png

The left does not hold a monopoly on Authoritarianism.

Interesting, because that's just what Obama said about our choice to what kind of healthcare we want....

Homosexual sex is NOT illegal in the United States.

We are not arguing that point, as it was decided already quite some time ago.

Your comparison simply doesn't apply because the point we are arguing here is a marriage, not sex.

A marriage is a legally binding contract, signed by two consenting human beings, that creates an agreement between them. That is all.

Humans and animals can't get MARRIED, because a dog can't sign a contract.

Tell that to the people who like having sex with animals

Humans and animals can't get MARRIED, because a dog can't sign a contract

Why do they have laws against having sex with animals why are you wanting to restrict someones right to do what they want to. And as for animals and contracts. Humans have signed contracts for animals. Humans use animals for breeding stock.

The issue is about protecting rights so try again

Interesting, because that's just what Obama said about our choice to what kind of healthcare we want....
obama can go to hell for all I care his opinion to me is worthless.

You know, that's the exact same argument that has been used by depraved individuals since the dawn of time.

Depravity = Freedom.

Alistair Crawley, the Marquis de Sade....they actually believed the exact same thing.

And the exact argument you present has been used to promote genocide throughout history.

Thanks "Mullah-Girl".

That is untrue. One is "Right-Authoritarian(Statist)" and the other is "Left-Authoritarian(Statist)".

nolan_chart.png

The left does not hold a monopoly on Authoritarianism.
No you just hold a monopoly on perversion

obama can go to hell for all I care his opinion to me is worthless.

Funny, because that's what Obama said about your opinion when he started signing legislation that started making all of the decisions for you.

If you're against this sort of thing, you would be on my side....

Really? Islam claims that depravity is the way to freedom?

Afraid not. For Islam, it's all about submission and restraint.

Forum List

Back