North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Actually, my argument ended it...then you spun off into left field and claimed I derailed it.

I guess saving face by claiming it's a "thread derailment" every time you lose might make you feel better.

I think I've "derailed" a lot of threads you're idiofying in.

Good point, whenever you start babbling about Nazis everyone rushes to agree with you and I run away ashamed.

That's exactly what happens, and kudos again for doing so.

There's a thread going on right now where I'm saying I like strawberry ice cream more than vanilla, just like Hitler did, you need to go make your presence felt in that thread.

Have a great weekend :).

But they do have the right to abuse them and use them for breeding stock? got it.

Your pick and choose who does and does not have rights is way over the top.

Not sure what part of the country you live in, but where I'm from the rights of animals are COMPLETELY different from the rights of humans. I value 1 human life over 1 sheep life.

Again, why do you Authoritarians always - without fail - turn conversations about SSM between two consenting adults into a conversation about animal sex, and men blowing goats?

It's just strange and (quite frankly) offensive that you would equate SSM to human/animal sex in any way.

You believe that god gave you a brain, right? Well, how about you do him a favor and start using it...

Deflection from those questions that make your argument a fail is dully noted. Why must you pick and choose what rights are allowed and what are not?

Do people who like to have sex with animals have the right to do so? Yes or no and do not use the consent argument, because humans make decisions for animals everyday and they use animals for breeding stock without the consent of the animals.
So tell me does a human have the right to have sex with an animal>?

Big - For the last time (how many times do I have to go over this) - I DON'T CARE. If a human wants to do that, I don't care, they should have that right.

Are you incapable of comprehending this? I've literally said I "don't care" 7-10 times throughout the course of this thread, and that I'm ALL FOR LEGALIZATION of those sick activities you continue to describe, because law will have no effect anyways.

Actually, my argument ended it...then you spun off into left field and claimed I derailed it.

I guess saving face by claiming it's a "thread derailment" every time you lose might make you feel better.

I think I've "derailed" a lot of threads you're idiofying in.

The discussion is far from over, yet I'm getting tired of explaining the concept of liberty to you guys over, and over, and over again.

If you want to live in a totalitarian, authoritarian environment where the government basically tells us what's (a) normal and what's (b) not normal, and then makes illegal any "abnormal" activities (like wearing only 1 shoe), you're only hurting yourself. You people are right on par with"the greater good" OWS folks, who think that they know what's best for everyone else in the society, and don't respect our right to free choice.

You are one in the same, whether you like it or not.

The concept of liberty is one that you, sniper, and big seem to take for granted, and I don't think you realize that it's a lot easier to grow the size and power of government than to shrink it. Today people like you will use the government to define rigid social norms that you see appropriate for all. Tomorrow, people like you might use the government to outlaw certain types of music, or certain types of books that go against what you believe to be a "perfect society".

You might only be taking small steps, but nonetheless you folks are on the leftist road to total government control.

I'm just fighting for the right to choose, rather than allowing the gov't to choose for me. That's all. When did Americans become so against the concept of freedom?

Have a great weekend, and be sure to check in with your local Big Gov't office before making any choices about the activities you participate in; you know, just make sure he "approves" of all of them first....

Last edited:
Not sure what part of the country you live in, but where I'm from the rights of animals are COMPLETELY different from the rights of humans. I value 1 human life over 1 sheep life.

Again, why do you Authoritarians always - without fail - turn conversations about SSM between two consenting adults into a conversation about animal sex, and men blowing goats?

It's just strange and (quite frankly) offensive that you would equate SSM to human/animal sex in any way.

You believe that god gave you a brain, right? Well, how about you do him a favor and start using it...

Deflection from those questions that make your argument a fail is dully noted. Why must you pick and choose what rights are allowed and what are not?

Do people who like to have sex with animals have the right to do so? Yes or no and do not use the consent argument, because humans make decisions for animals everyday and they use animals for breeding stock without the consent of the animals.

Big - For the last time (how many times do I have to go over this) - I DON'T CARE. If a human wants to do that, I don't care, they should have that right.

Are you incapable of comprehending this? I've literally said I "don't care" 7-10 times throughout the course of this thread, and that I'm ALL FOR LEGALIZATION of those sick activities you continue to describe, because law will have no effect anyways.

OK so the moral fabric of America get's flushed down the toilet?

The pretend conservatives like bigreb, koshergirl, and sniper are merely authoritarian moralists for political purposes.

Fuck em if they can't take a joke. :lol:

It's not gov'ts job to enforce what you deem moral, it's gov'ts job to provide protection of rights and liberties for everyone, even people you don't like.

I think it's immoral for parents to not live a healthy life, doesn't mean I want gov't to force parents to get on a treadmill or eat a salad.

What, you can't decide right from wrong as a grown individual, and instead need the government to take over that job for you like a Big Nanny, or Parent?

Are you not a free thinking adult?

Are you incapable of raising your children, and teaching them wrong for right? Do you want the government to do that for you too?

Last edited:
Nobody is restricting their liberty to get married.

But being "married" isn't two people of the same sex. The word has a meaning, and it doesn't mean "two chicks who like each other a lot".

We provide certain perks to married couples....just as insurance companies give perks for having a good driving record, or people can accrue flight hours for flying a lot. Just because those things are available doesn't mean they are available for the asking to people who haven't participated in the behavior that earns them frequent flier miles or lower insurance rates. I'm not going to call you a woman, or a dog, or a tent, just because you say "I want to be a tent". You wanting it doesn't make it so, and I'm under no obligation to define you as something I know you're not. You don't have the right to force me to provide you with the benefits or the title that is reserved for a specific group of people, that you have chosen not to be included with.

Now if someone said "Gay people can't marry a person of the opposite sex" I would say "that's a violation of their rights". Because it would be. We would be denying them something that anyone else can engage in, just because they're gay.

But they aren't denied marriage because they're gay. That's not what's happening. They are saying "we're not going to participate in this ritual but we still want you to give us the benefits of it."

Sorry. You don't get a self manager button if you refuse to participate in the program.

It's not only funny how the righties love to talk about how they love limited government then turn around and applaud fierce government intervention in the most personal aspects of some life but it is still funnier how the righties also love to try to paint Obama as some sort of divisive character on the nation's stage. Please re-read what this contemptable moron said about about "we" don't give you XY&Z because "you" don't qualify. If you agree with such jibberish; please refrain from any discussion about Obama being divisive; the poison is at your table cons.

Nobody is restricting their liberty to get married.

But being "married" isn't two people of the same sex. The word has a meaning, and it doesn't mean "two chicks who like each other a lot".

We provide certain perks to married couples....just as insurance companies give perks for having a good driving record, or people can accrue flight hours for flying a lot. Just because those things are available doesn't mean they are available for the asking to people who haven't participated in the behavior that earns them frequent flier miles or lower insurance rates. I'm not going to call you a woman, or a dog, or a tent, just because you say "I want to be a tent". You wanting it doesn't make it so, and I'm under no obligation to define you as something I know you're not. You don't have the right to force me to provide you with the benefits or the title that is reserved for a specific group of people, that you have chosen not to be included with.

Now if someone said "Gay people can't marry a person of the opposite sex" I would say "that's a violation of their rights". Because it would be. We would be denying them something that anyone else can engage in, just because they're gay.

But they aren't denied marriage because they're gay. That's not what's happening. They are saying "we're not going to participate in this ritual but we still want you to give us the benefits of it."

Sorry. You don't get a self manager button if you refuse to participate in the program.

It's not only funny how the righties love to talk about how they love limited government then turn around and applaud fierce government intervention in the most personal aspects of some life but it is still funnier how the righties also love to try to paint Obama as some sort of divisive character on the nation's stage. Please re-read what this contemptable moron said about about "we" don't give you XY&Z because "you" don't qualify. If you agree with such jibberish; please refrain from any discussion about Obama being divisive; the poison is at your table cons.

Same can be said for both sides.

Both sides elect people who want gov't to control what plants you grow and what's in the air you inhale in the privacy of your own home, those are personal things, neither side takes much issue with gov't control over personal lives there.

But your point about neocons being hypocrites when they pretend to take limited gov't seriously, yes you're right.

Last edited:
The pretend conservatives like bigreb, koshergirl, and sniper are merely authoritarian moralists for political purposes.

Fuck em if they can't take a joke. :lol:

At least I stand for something you're like tumble weed moving which ever way the political winds moves you.
And you call yourself a christian? :eusa_whistle:

It's not gov'ts job to enforce what you deem moral, it's gov'ts job to provide protection of rights and liberties for everyone, even people you don't like.

I think it's immoral for parents to not live a healthy life, doesn't mean I want gov't to force parents to get on a treadmill or eat a salad.
Gay's have their rights protected try again
And their is not right to same sex marriage. It's illegal to sodomize people.

What, you can't decide right from wrong as a grown individual, and instead need the government to take over that job for you like a Big Nanny, or Parent?

Are you incapable of raising your children, and teaching them wrong for right? Do you want the government to do that for you too?

It seems you are having a big problem with what is right and what is wrong. Normal is right abnormal is wrong. Are you incapable of raising your children and teaching them what is right and wrong I think you have a big problem if you say gay is normal\.

It seems you are having a big problem with what is right and what is wrong. Normal is right abnormal is wrong. Are you incapable of raising your children and teaching them what is right and wrong I think you have a big problem if you say gay is normal\.

Actually Big, I'm totally capable from determining right and wrong (on my own), and teaching that to my kids.

You seem to be the one that needs the government to hold your hand through the process.

I want to take off the collar, you want to put the collar on. That's the difference between you and I.

Dogs actually have very limited tolerance for deviant behavior. Dog society is fairly rigidly structured, and dogs that don't behave according to the doggy code get driven out or killed.

Kevin and Jake envision a Great Society where social order is sub-dog.

And that's a scary thought.

Groups of deviant dogs, or even lone deviant dogs, are unpredictable, dangerous, and a threat to other dogs.

Consider it a mercy fuck. It's only your leg and dogs care.

I don't know maybe instead of reading the last post when that post does not appear to be in place you should look at the other post linked to that post you're bitching about. As for stalking ask jake he brought it up. He thinks the world is stalking him.

I don't care about the "stalking" thing. I wasn't even paying attention to that part.

I was wondering what a person having the right to have sex with animals has to do with Gay Marriage?

You know, that's the exact same argument that has been used by depraved individuals since the dawn of time.

Depravity = Freedom.

Alistair Crawley, the Marquis de Sade....they actually believed the exact same thing.

Forum List

Back