North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Tell that to the people who like having sex with animals

You'll have to point them out to me. I'm not familiar with any people like that.

Why do they have laws against having sex with animals why are you wanting to restrict someones right to do what they want to. And as for animals and contracts. Humans have signed contracts for animals. Humans use animals for breeding stock.

There is an obvious difference between signing a contract for property, and signing a contract with a person.

The issue is about protecting rights so try again

Yes, because all issues that concern individual rights are equal.

For instance, the right to vote is held just as sacred as the right to murder someone.

The right to own property is of course exactly the same as the right to masturbate in public.

Really? Islam claims that depravity is the way to freedom?

Afraid not. For Islam, it's all about submission and restraint.

I was referring to your over-all argument that anything that's different from the norm is depravity.

But, now that you mention it:

So, now you're arguing that all freedom is depravity?

So, if it were up to you, you'd be having sex with animals, but those pesky laws are in the way.

Uh, no.

I never said or implied that all deviation from the norm is depravity.

And I didn't say anything like all freedom is depraved.

Per usual, you're making shit up because that's the only skill you have.

Uh, no.

I never said or implied that all deviation from the norm is depravity.

And I didn't say anything like all freedom is depraved.

Per usual, you're making shit up because that's the only skill you have.

So, you don't feel that homosexuality is depraved then?

Well, glad you approve. Guess you agree with Obama then.

Tell that to the people who like having sex with animals

You'll have to point them out to me. I'm not familiar with any people like that.

Why do they have laws against having sex with animals why are you wanting to restrict someones right to do what they want to. And as for animals and contracts. Humans have signed contracts for animals. Humans use animals for breeding stock.

There is an obvious difference between signing a contract for property, and signing a contract with a person.

The issue is about protecting rights so try again

Yes, because all issues that concern individual rights are equal.

For instance, the right to vote is held just as sacred as the right to murder someone.

The right to own property is of course exactly the same as the right to masturbate in public.

Don't play stupid with me. Why are their laws against Bestiality?

I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO TWIST OUT OF THIS. Direct question which requires a yes or no answer

Do people have to right to have sex with animals
do people have the right to have as many spouses as they want too?
Do people have the right to marry a family member?

No you just hold a monopoly on perversion

Ah, yes, of course.

Because those back-woods rednecks and farmers that are generally caught fucking sheep are all "left-wingers".

That's just what I was thinking. What about those Catholic priests? I don't know this for sure, but if I had to guess I'd probably say a great deal of them supported the Republican Party.

I hate to pop your fucking bubble but a majority of Catholics are democrats.

No you just hold a monopoly on perversion

Ah, yes, of course.

Because those back-woods rednecks and farmers that are generally caught fucking sheep are all "left-wingers".

How would you know? After all you just posted this

The point is that perverts exist within all walks of life. No group holds the monopoly.

Last edited:

I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO TWIST OUT OF THIS. Direct question which requires a yes or no answer

Historically, bestiality laws were enacted for fear of producing monstrous offspring, as well as offending of "community standards".

Most modern bestiality laws are based purely on "Animal Cruelty" standards.

And, it should be noted, bestiality is NOT illegal in 16 states.

Be that as it may, standards for animals and humans are completely different.

Just because a man has the right to slaughter an animal, does that give that man the right to kill someone else?

No, obviously it does not.

Botton line is fudge packers are mentally ill.

They claim they are in "Love" with another man's stink hole.

And want to convince everyone that is somehow normal and acceptable.

I wouldn't be surprised if they hang a turd on the wall of their house and call it an air freshener.

Gays are sick and disgusting.

How people can defend their perverted behavior is beyond me!?!? :eek: :cuckoo:

This should be your defense when the argument inevitably reaches the Supreme Court.
I'll never go in front of the Supreme Court because my morals and ethics are too high to ever become a lawyer. :cool:

Historically, bestiality laws were enacted for fear of producing monstrous offspring, as well as offending of "community standards".

And, it should be noted, bestiality is NOT illegal in 16 states.

Be that as it may, standards for animals and humans are completely different.

Just because a man has the right to slaughter an animal, does that give that man the right to kill someone else?

No, obviously it does not.
Historically?

They are based for one reason it's abnormal to want to have sex with animals.

Did that hurt you when you twisted?

Ah, yes, of course.

The point is that perverts exist within all walks of life. No group holds the monopoly.

You support gay marriage don't you?

I support liberty and the ability for a citizen to choose - on his/her own (without the help of nanny gov't) - whether or not a same-sex partner would be suitable for his/her own life.

And I repeat, perverts exist in ALL walks of life. No group holds the monopoly.

I support liberty and the ability for a citizen to choose - on his/her own (without the help of nanny gov't) - whether or not a same-sex partner would be suitable for his/her own life.

And I repeat, perverts exist in ALL walks of life. No group holds the monopoly.

Horse shit if that was the case you would be arguing that family member should be allowed to marry abnormal lifestyle is not liberty it's perversion

Forum List

Back