North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Especially if we keep promoting the agenda that Nazis & pedophiles approve of!

Raise those kids up right!

And be sure to abortion the shit out of the population that disagrees...

Actually Kosher, the Nazis used the government to ban gay organizations (in the early 1930's), and actually rounded them up for execution alongside the Jews as the war progressed.

That was the "nazi agenda", a more extreme version of the agenda of the Authoritarian Republicans....

Jews, gays, Gypsies, creation of the master race eliminated a lot of people. It is interesting how democrats view an idea that does not go farther than not accepting homosexuality as normal behavior. It's almost genocide of gay people. Even though that is quite impossible.

My point is that the Nazis used government force to create - what they thought to be - a "more perfect society". They took away individual choice and liberty in the name of what they thought was the "greater good".

Again, they are just a more extreme version of the Statist government Authoritarian Republicans and Democrats promote.

My side - I suppose you could call it "libertarian" - holds a philosophy directly in contrast with that of the Nazis. Your side (whether you realize it or not) is MUCH more aligned with the "Nazi Agenda" in principle.

I'm not claiming you guys are as extreme or hateful, but you're going down the Nazi road nonetheless....

Last edited:
No denying though (and this an unbiased comment) that the tide is changing, and that Americans are becoming more comfortable with SSM with each passing generation.

I think it's only a matter of time until the majority approves.

It will take several generations and then only because of a very intense indoctrination. Although, there is enough evidence to the contrary. .

Nah, there isn't. The evidence is that your thinking is shrinking. Live with it. Won't change.

It always has changed. Always, without exception.

They were schizo all around. Today's nazi equivalent is okay with gays....they just want to see Christians and babies eliminated. The same methods, much the same ideology...instead of blacks, sexual deviants, and Catholics, they're focusing on whites, the nuclear family, and all Christians.

And by the way, the only "agenda" I'm promoting is one of free choice. Yes, those free choices include choosing a same-sex partner, but it goes way beyond that.

I'm not a democrat that promotes gay rights yet restricts others (pick and choose), I'm simply promoting freedom to choose across the board.

And by the way, the only "agenda" I'm promoting is one of free choice. Yes, those free choices include choosing a same-sex partner, but it goes way beyond that.

I'm not a democrat that promotes gay rights yet restricts others (pick and choose), I'm simply promoting freedom to choose across the board.
And that unbridled freedom you champion also includes your support of bestiality; as you stated on other threads.

You are so far out of the main stream that you don't even have a zip code. :cuckoo:

They were schizo all around. Today's nazi equivalent is okay with gays....they just want to see Christians and babies eliminated. The same methods, much the same ideology...instead of blacks, sexual deviants, and Catholics, they're focusing on whites, the nuclear family, and all Christians.

This is like freedom of speech. Yes there is a freedom to speak, but there is a concurrent freedom to not listen. No one wants to stop anyone else from choosing a same sex partner. They just want to freedom to reject considering it normal behavior.

You have every right to not consider it normal behavior. The far right are not normal in any definitive sense of the word: they are trapped in the past. And time moves on, those who believe like you are grewing fewer in number as they grow older in age to compared to those who support universal marriage. The trending is clearly against you.

And that unbridled freedom you champion also includes your support of bestiality; as you stated on other threads.

You are so far out of the main stream that you don't even have a zip code. :cuckoo:

I don't recall ever saying I support or welcome beastiality. Are you that thick that you can't decipher the difference between someone saying "I don't care what people do when it affects no one else" vs someone actively promoting and "supporting" beastiality? The brain, Sunni - use it. Don't be a moron.

Sunni Man and bigrebnc have a fascination with animal sex and bestiality.

Are they livestock breeders?

As someone that graduated from THE state university in NC and my family roots are from there....I know this about NC.

The typical white rural Democrat voter in NC many times is an old blue dog Democrat. The Democrats in the city are northern transplants or graduates of my alma mater....they are liberal.

So the conservatives outnumber the liberals in the state. Many rural white Democrats believed the Obamination bullshit in 2008, but now they see the Republicans are the better option.

You have every right to not consider it normal behavior. The far right are not normal in any definitive sense of the word.

Millions of Democrats believe fudge packers are disgusting as well.

I fudge pack my wife, does that include me also? and don't forget the head we give each other.

sniperliar thinks anything outside of SF's limited world is perverted. Brother has a mother in law like that. He tells her when she gets start that it is an old folks home three states away if she keeps it up. She always shuts up. I tell him he should have a food taster at dinner. He says he does, his wife.

Proponents of same sex marriage say that support is growing and all the polls show that a majority now support same sex marriage. Yet, when it comes to a vote, the issue is voted down normally by double digits as it was in North Carolina. Both cannot be true. In every state where same sex marriage has been imposed, it has always been imposed on the people. They have never chosen it for themselves.

It certainly is true in NC. California was 52 to 48, and that would flip now plus two or more points.

Time is against you.

It was polling up by almost 10 before Prop 8 passed. There is actually a couple of reasons why it polls better than it does in elections. I challenge you to educate yourself and learn why.

No denying though (and this an unbiased comment) that the tide is changing, and that Americans are becoming more comfortable with SSM with each passing generation.

I think it's only a matter of time until the majority approves.

It will take several generations and then only because of a very intense indoctrination. Although, there is enough evidence to the contrary. .

Nah, there isn't. The evidence is that your thinking is shrinking. Live with it. Won't change.

The evidence supports the conclusion that you don't think.

Sunni Man and bigrebnc have a fascination with animal sex and bestiality.

Are they livestock breeders?

Jake seems to think a woman deserves what she get's just because of the way she is dressed. DOES HE MEAN RAPE IS OK?

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Today's young women are succeeding in making it cool to be a slut. Look how most young women dress today. Listen to their language. Look at their favorite musicians and actresses.

Then they will bear the result of that behavior.

So the conservatives outnumber the liberals in the state. Many rural white Democrats believed the Obamination bullshit in 2008, but now they see the Republicans are the better option.

Perhaps. But that’s not having an effect on the state overall, where Obama currently leads in recent polls.

Forum List

Back