North Dakota Man Who Ran Down and Killed 18 Year-Old for Being a Republican Gets Reduced Charge of Manslaughter

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...just waiting for some Soros-backed DA to drop the charges down to a misdemeanor...

:eusa_doh:

Are there a lot of Soros-backed DAs in ND?

He believed the victim was an extremist. I can see how he believed that.
Look at J6 and the extremists and the insurrection.
I am going to send money to the commissary fund and I suggest all that agree that tRUMP supporters are EXTREMISTS do the same.

So it's legal now to go out and murder EXTREMISTS now.

That's very good news.

Fake news.
Teabaggers are SOOOOOOOOO gullible and "Easy"

KVRR
Shannon Brandt Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter for Running Down Teen in McHenry, ND

Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › north-dakota-man-killed-...

May 2, 2023 — Shannon Brandt was accused of running over a teenage boy in North Dakota after a political argument in September 2022.

But investigators have since said the case was not political and there is no evidence to support Brandt’s claim that Ellingson was a Republican extremist.

the man who did the crime should be hanged for treason, fuck everyone who doesn't speak out against this crap. i don't care if i get banned for cursing here, i am God, and this kid is too handsome to die for his political beliefs, and i don't care what his beliefs are

Fake news.
Teabaggers are SOOOOOOOOO gullible and "Easy"

KVRR
Shannon Brandt Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter for Running Down Teen in McHenry, ND

Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › north-dakota-man-killed-...
May 2, 2023 — Shannon Brandt was accused of running over a teenage boy in North Dakota after a political argument in September 2022.

But investigators have since said the case was not political and there is no evidence to support Brandt’s claim that Ellingson was a Republican extremist.
don't show this to OhPleaseJustQuit :smoochEE:

There will be ORANGE CHEETOH SPLATTER :badgrin: all over the wall when the tRUMP supporting head EXPLODES in MAGAt disappointment.
DUPED AGAIN :smoochEE:

:fu:

the man who did the crime should be hanged for treason, fuck everyone who doesn't speak out against this crap. i don't care if i get banned for cursing here, i am God, and this kid is too handsome to die for his political beliefs, and i don't care what his beliefs are
Using that logic, all the MAGAt's should be hung for treason. :eusa_think::twirl:

Forum List

Back