North Dakota Man Who Ran Down and Killed 18 Year-Old for Being a Republican Gets Reduced Charge of Manslaughter

...just waiting for some Soros-backed DA to drop the charges down to a misdemeanor...

:eusa_doh:

after the rittenhouse travesty, you guys have no room to complain.

after the rittenhouse travesty, you guys have no room to complain.
I watched the continued leftist violence against Conservatives, and I predicted here on this board it would result is so.e leftist thugs attacking the wrong person...and it happened.

Instead of blaming the violent leftists li eraks went after the Conservative forced to defend themselves.

Suddenly the left began trying to blame the victims....'HOW DARE THEY FIGHT BACK?!'

Want to explIn why Democrats hate the fact that Americans have tbmhe Constitutional right to own weapons and protect themselves?

Because at every level liberals prefer their victims to be unarmed, incapable of defending themselves, unable to fight back.

I watched the continued leftist violence against Conservatives, and I predicted here on this board it would result is so.e leftist thugs attacking the wrong person...and it happened.

Instead of blaming the violent leftists li eraks went after the Conservative forced to defend themselves.

Suddenly the left began trying to blame the victims....'HOW DARE THEY FIGHT BACK?!'

Want to explIn why Democrats hate the fact that Americans have tbmhe Constitutional right to own weapons and protect themselves?

Because at every level liberals prefer their victims to be unarmed, incapable of defending themselves, unable to fight back.

Shittenhouse wasn't minding his own business. He travelled across state lines looking for some darkies to kill.

And just found some white allies and said, "Good enough".

Shittenhouse wasn't minding his own business. He travelled across state lines looking for some darkies to kill.

He WORKED in Kenosha you dumb son of a bitch. It's 20 miles from his home!

So that is the justification for attacking and trying to kill him?!

No, their justification for trying to take him into custody was that he just gunned down an unarmed man in the middle of the street.

He WORKED in Kenosha you dumb son of a bitch. It's 20 miles from his home!

He hadn't worked in some time, as the place he 'worked' the previous summer was closed down due to Covid restrictions.

No, their justification for trying to take him into custody was that he just gunned down an unarmed man in the middle of the street.

He hadn't worked in some time, as the place he 'worked' the previous summer was closed down due to Covid restrictions.

Kenosha is the closest town to where he lives, dumbass. The invaders were your heros that Rittenhouse shot to death for being violent scum.

ALL of whom were armed you little liar.

Last edited:
Kenosha is the closest town to where he lives, dumbass. The invaders were your heros that Rittenhouse shot to death for being violent scum.

He lives in Antioch. The closest town to Antioch is Round Lake Beach, IL. Also Fox Lake, Gurnee, etc.

You know, in ILLINOIS.

Not crossing a state border and driving 22 miles to go shoot him some darkies.

He lives in Antioch. The closest town to Antioch is Round Lake Beach, IL. Also Fox Lake, Gurnee, etc.

You know, in ILLINOIS.

Not crossing a state border and driving 22 miles to go shoot him some darkies.

He drives 22 miles. The same distance as I do to get to Reno.

What a pile of shit. Too bad the prosecution’s star witness admitted on the stand he was trying to kill Rittenhouse. Oops. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Forum List

Back