North Korea Calls President Obama a Monkey

Progressives seem to call anyone they don't like monkeys.

They actually called Bush a monkey. In this story, Obama is not a called a monkey; his behavior is likened to the behavior of a monkey. He is actually called reckless.

But notice the accusation of racism right out the gate. The OP must be a moonbat.

Th
It seems the communists in North Korea have a lot in common with racists in this country.

North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph
Like me, North Korea gets it right.

obama_liberty.jpg

RWs will love him the way they love Pootin - and for the same reason - he's a bully. If he calls the (Black, Democrat) US president a monkey, its just one more reason they'll like him.
Funny this coming from the party of racism, the Democrat
Party.

Once again, The BIG LIE! History isn't a strong point for RWers, they simply repeat talking points and leave the details - reality - out of their posted Idiot-Grams. Lies come in two forms, lies of commission and lies of omission. BIG LIES are both.

The only question which arises from the post of AvgGuyIA is this: Is he really this ignorant or is he a liar?

The KKK was a Democrat organization there rye bread.

RWs will love him the way they love Pootin - and for the same reason - he's a bully. If he calls the (Black, Democrat) US president a monkey, its just one more reason they'll like him.

Where do you get this nonsense?? RWs will love him the way they love Pootin????

You got anything - anything at all - to say that has some, even a little, basis in fact?

Party.

Once again, The BIG LIE! History isn't a strong point for RWers, they simply repeat talking points and leave the details - reality - out of their posted Idiot-Grams. Lies come in two forms, lies of commission and lies of omission. BIG LIES are both.

The only question which arises from the post of AvgGuyIA is this: Is he really this ignorant or is he a liar?

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

This isn't the first time they've called Obama a monkey by the way.
So my question is, is this common for a racist in the North Korean culture to call someone who is black a "monkey" ? Is this their "n word" ?

So my question is, is this common for a racist in the North Korean culture to call someone who is black a "monkey" ? Is this their "n word" ?
They probably call anyone they want to insult a monkey. They don 't have the problem with black victim/special rights issues we have here so there would be no need for them to differentiate. Like everyone in N Korea is equally part monkey to them.

Party.

The KKK was and is a terrorist organization, yes it included Democrats at a different time and of a different iteration (mostly those in the South), and where it exists today it supports the Republikan Party.

In 1948, the Platform for the Democratic Party included this:

The Democratic Party is responsible for the great civil rights gains made in recent years in eliminating unfair and illegal discrimination based on race, creed or color,

The Democratic Party commits itself to continuing its efforts to eradicate all racial, religious and economic discrimination.

We again state our belief that racial and religious minorities must have the right to live, the right to work, the right to vote, the full and equal protection of the laws, on a basis of equality with all citizens as guaranteed by the Constitution.

We highly commend President Harry S. Truman for his courageous stand on the issue of civil rights.

We call upon the Congress to support our President in guaranteeing these basic and fundamental American Principles: (1) the right of full and equal political participation; (2) the right to equal opportunity of employment; (3) the right of security of person; (4) and the right of equal treatment in the service and defense of our nation.[1]

We pledge ourselves to legislation to admit a minimum of 400,000 displaced persons found eligible for United States citizenship without discrimination as to race or religion. We condemn the undemocratic action of the Republican 80th Congress in passing an inadequate and bigoted bill for this purpose, which law imposes no-American restrictions based on race and religion upon such admissions.

Democratic Party Platforms Democratic Party Platform of 1948

And this is what the GOP Platform Pledged in terms of health care and civil rights:\

Consistent with the vigorous existence of our competitive economy, we urge: extension of the Federal Old Age and Survivors' Insurance program and increase of the benefits to a more realistic level; strengthening of Federal-State programs designed to provide more adequate hospital facilities, too improve methods of treatment for the mentally ill, to advance maternal and child health and generally to foster a healthy America.

Lynching or any other form of mob violence anywhere is a disgrace to any civilized state, and we favor the prompt enactment of legislation to end this infamy.

One of the basic principles of this Republic is the equality of all individuals in their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This principle is enunciated in the Declaration of Independence and embodied in the Constitution of the United States; it was vindicated on the field of battle and became the cornerstone of this Republic. This right of equal opportunity to work and to advance in life should never be limited in any individual because of race, religion, color, or country of origin. We favor the enactment and just enforcement of such Federal legislation as may be necessary to maintain this right at all times in every part of this Republic.

We favor the abolition of the poll tax as a requisite to voting.

We are opposed to the idea of racial segregation in the armed services of the United States.

Republican Party Platforms Republican Party Platform of 1948

Putin and Kim....the GOP ticket in 2016.
Oh, horseshit...

Putin is an example of what happens when a shifty Leftist spy-cop gets set loose in a world of collapsed countries and then takes a sharp Right turn to restore the Imperium.

Kim is an example of what happens when the blood thins out in a Hyper-Leftist Family Dynasty to the point of near imbecility.

The Right has its own problems and idiots and crosses to bear and embarrassments.

They don't need to borrow from the extremes of your own (the Left-leaning) playbook, to find more.

It a word they learned from white people. When I was in S. Korea I was asked by a young lady to show her my tail. She wasnt being racist and she was dead serious. She told me her parents told her and they learned this from white GI's

Party.

Sure it was. This MB has taken a turn for the worse when someone as dishonest as yourself can be put in the position of moderator.

Today's Democratic party is in no way the same as the Southern Democratic party. If you don't know that then I would be very surprised. If you already did know that then you know that you are lying in intent if not fact.

You and those like you are the reason I can no longer affiliate myself with the GOP. You have destroyed what was once a very proud political party and turned it into a den of liars and theives.

Dwight Eisenhower would have you tied to the back of a buggy and horsewhipped to within an inch of your worthless life.

Party.

The KKK was and is a terrorist organization, yes it included Democrats at a different time and of a different iteration (mostly those in the South), and where it exists today it supports the Republikan Party.

In 1948, the Platform for the Democratic Party included this:

The Democratic Party is responsible for the great civil rights gains made in recent years in eliminating unfair and illegal discrimination based on race, creed or color,

The Democratic Party commits itself to continuing its efforts to eradicate all racial, religious and economic discrimination.

We again state our belief that racial and religious minorities must have the right to live, the right to work, the right to vote, the full and equal protection of the laws, on a basis of equality with all citizens as guaranteed by the Constitution.

We highly commend President Harry S. Truman for his courageous stand on the issue of civil rights.

We call upon the Congress to support our President in guaranteeing these basic and fundamental American Principles: (1) the right of full and equal political participation; (2) the right to equal opportunity of employment; (3) the right of security of person; (4) and the right of equal treatment in the service and defense of our nation.[1]

We pledge ourselves to legislation to admit a minimum of 400,000 displaced persons found eligible for United States citizenship without discrimination as to race or religion. We condemn the undemocratic action of the Republican 80th Congress in passing an inadequate and bigoted bill for this purpose, which law imposes no-American restrictions based on race and religion upon such admissions.

Democratic Party Platforms Democratic Party Platform of 1948

And this is what the GOP Platform Pledged in terms of health care and civil rights:\

Consistent with the vigorous existence of our competitive economy, we urge: extension of the Federal Old Age and Survivors' Insurance program and increase of the benefits to a more realistic level; strengthening of Federal-State programs designed to provide more adequate hospital facilities, too improve methods of treatment for the mentally ill, to advance maternal and child health and generally to foster a healthy America.

Lynching or any other form of mob violence anywhere is a disgrace to any civilized state, and we favor the prompt enactment of legislation to end this infamy.

One of the basic principles of this Republic is the equality of all individuals in their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This principle is enunciated in the Declaration of Independence and embodied in the Constitution of the United States; it was vindicated on the field of battle and became the cornerstone of this Republic. This right of equal opportunity to work and to advance in life should never be limited in any individual because of race, religion, color, or country of origin. We favor the enactment and just enforcement of such Federal legislation as may be necessary to maintain this right at all times in every part of this Republic.

We favor the abolition of the poll tax as a requisite to voting.

We are opposed to the idea of racial segregation in the armed services of the United States.

Republican Party Platforms Republican Party Platform of 1948

FDR's Tuskegee Experiments influenced Josef Mengele and the Nazis

It a word they learned from white people. When I was in S. Korea I was asked by a young lady to show her my tail. She wasnt being racist and she was dead serious. She told me her parents told her and they learned this from white GI's
Are you suggesting that North Korea has contact with white people who aren't immediately arrested and jailed?

Party.

Sure it was. This MB has taken a turn for the worse when someone as dishonest as yourself can be put in the position of moderator.

Today's Democratic party is in no way the same as the Southern Democratic party. If you don't know that then I would be very surprised. If you already did know that then you know that you are lying in intent if not fact.

You and those like you are the reason I can no longer affiliate myself with the GOP. You have destroyed what was once a very proud political party and turned it into a den of liars and theives.

Dwight Eisenhower would have you tied to the back of a buggy and horsewhipped to within an inch of your worthless life.

I'm a liberal Democrat Hug and am older than you. I've seen the same KKK loving Dems morph into the progressives of today. The same people just calling themselves a different name. I will grant you that the majority of those SOB's are now dead and buried, but a lot of their philosophy remains which is why we are sliding backwards in terms of race relations than progressing forward.

Progressives require a split, divide and conquer is their mantra. Thus they will do everything they can to split this country into little balkanized groups that can then be destroyed in detail.

Are you suggesting that North Korea has contact with white people who aren't immediately arrested and jailed?
No stupid. They have contact with their relatives in S. Korea.

Forum List

Back