North Korea Calls President Obama a Monkey

It seems the communists in North Korea have a lot in common with racists in this country.

North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph
So you follow the lead of the Telegraph "journalist" in claiming NK 'called Obama a monkey' ?

How disingenuous of you.

NK said:
"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

Show me just where they said "Obama is a monkey".

You are just as much a race baiting idiot as is Al Sharpton.

Well that answers a question I've been pondering for a little while now........you really are this stupid.

North Korea slams U.S. over Internet shutdown calls Obama a monkey - The Washington Post
Your childish one-line quips have no weight. You provide ample evidence of your own incompetence regarding legitimate debate by attacking your opponents rather than the subject at hand.

I suggest you become a student of both logic and reading comprehension. Until such time as you possess both, you will remain an inadequate, childish poster.

It seems the communists in North Korea have a lot in common with racists in this country.

So you follow the lead of the Telegraph "journalist" in claiming NK 'called Obama a monkey' ?

How disingenuous of you.

NK said:
"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

They actually called Bush a monkey. In this story, Obama is not a called a monkey; his behavior is likened to the behavior of a monkey. He is actually called reckless.

But notice the accusation of racism right out the gate. The OP must be a moonbat.
Exactly! In this thread, as in another, the race baiters seem not to understand the structure of and implications made within a simple analogy.

Kim Jong did NOT call Obama a monkey.

However, misrepresentation of what another said is the cornerstone of liberal debating techniques. Repeat a lie often enough and it passes for truth among the Kool-Aid drinkers and other gullible, useful idiots.

Evidently another soldier for the Guardians of Peace.

How disingenuous of you.

NK said:

Well that answers a question I've been pondering for a little while now........you really are this stupid.

North Korea slams U.S. over Internet shutdown calls Obama a monkey - The Washington Post
Your childish one-line quips have no weight. You provide ample evidence of your own incompetence regarding legitimate debate by attacking your opponents rather than the subject at hand.

I suggest you become a student of both logic and reading comprehension. Until such time as you possess both, you will remain an inadequate, childish poster.

Aren't you embarrassed to be wrong and stupid all the time? You should be.

You can post a million more links that followed the lead of the first errant claim that Obama was called a monkey. That will not make it a fact. Obama's recklessness was likened to that of a monkey. There's a distinction between what was actually said and what is now claimed to have been said. You are a typical useful idiot of the left...as are many disingenuous "journalists".

You can post a million more links that followed the lead of the first errant claim that Obama was called a monkey. That will not make it a fact. Obama's recklessness was likened to that of a monkey. There's a distinction between what was actually said and what is now claimed to have been said. You are a typical useful idiot of the left...as are many disingenuous "journalists".

Well then by all means please feel free to clear up this little discrepancy by describing exactly what was really said and by whom. As trusted keeper of the sacred knowledge it's your responsibility to uncover the truth.

RWs will love him the way they love Pootin - and for the same reason - he's a bully. If he calls the (Black, Democrat) US president a monkey, its just one more reason they'll like him.

More Lugnut stupidity, I don't think all liberals are as stupid as you, you are in a class of stupid, just like guno and shootspeeders.

Discombobulated said:

Prime examples of your aforementioned inadequacy and need for tutoring. You're making my point.

[QUOTE="Discombobulated]

Prime examples of your aforementioned inadequacy and need for tutoring. You're making my point.[/QUOTE]

I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting for your earth shattering revelations about what was really said and by whom.

Well then by all means please feel free to clear up this little discrepancy by describing exactly what was really said and by whom. As trusted keeper of the sacred knowledge it's your responsibility to uncover the truth.
Quite simple.

After the "journalist" in each of the linked articles paraphrases the NK press release, the actual press release is shown in quotations marks.

Each says:

Articles said:
Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," a spokesman for the NDC's policy department said in a statement published by the official KCNA news agency.

Nowhere in the quote is Obama "called a monkey". The fact that you and other brainwashed liberals cannot fathom this simple fact is attributable to your lack of education in the logic and/or reading comprehension.

Last edited:

Quite simple.

After the "journalist" in each of the linked articles paraphrases the NK press release, the actual press release is shown in quotations marks.

Each says:

Articles said:
Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," a spokesman for the NDC's policy department said in a statement published by the official KCNA news agency.

Nowhere in the quote is Obama "called a monkey". The fact that you and other brainwashed liberals cannot fathom this simple fact is attributable to your lack of education in the logic and/or reading comprehension.

Oh I see the tremendous distinction now, I don't know why I didn't see it before. Your communist friends in North Korea merely suggested that the President of the United States acts like a monkey......not that he is actually a monkey. The fundamental difference between the two is profoundly obvious....who could possibly mistake their meaning? All a big misunderstanding then, no racial innuendo of any kind intended.......just a little completely non racist horse play. Thanks for clearing that up.

"........monkey in a tropical forest".........
Doesn't exactly sound like a typical Korean colloquialism since there are no tropical forests or monkeys in Korea.

Doesn't exactly sound like a typical Korean colloquialism since there are no tropical forests or monkeys in Korea.
"...like a monkey" is not equal to "is a monkey".

You presume that North Koreans are just as undereducated as you. I have no doubt that the NKs have access to internet and knowledge of other lands.

You presume that North Koreans are just as undereducated as you. I have no doubt that the NKs have access to internet and knowledge of other lands.

Feeble half witted response....about what I expected. So if I say something like " You seem like a real ****" as opposed to " You are a real ****" .....that would be perfectly acceptable.

It's it possible to call a black man something derogatory without it being interrupted as a racial slur?

Quite simple.

Each says:

Articles said:

Oh I see the tremendous distinction now, I don't know why I didn't see it before. Your communist friends in North Korea merely suggested that the President of the United States acts like a monkey......not that he is actually a monkey. The fundamental difference between the two is profoundly obvious....who could possibly mistake their meaning? All a big misunderstanding then, no racial innuendo of any kind intended.......just a little completely non racist horse play. Thanks for clearing that up.
There you go again with your deliberate misquoting.
NK said:
"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," a spokesman for the NDC's policy department said in a statement published by the official KCNA news agency.

They did not say that Obama always acts like a monkey. They said he "always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey...."'

There are other things that monkeys do that Obama doesn't.

Quite simple.

Each says:

Articles said:

There you go again with your deliberate misquoting.
NK said:
"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," a spokesman for the NDC's policy department said in a statement published by the official KCNA news agency.

They did not say that Obama always acts like a monkey. They said he "always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey...."'

There are other things that monkeys do that Obama doesn't.

Feel free to provide an actual link, it's sort of an old custom on internet forums.

Feeble half witted response....about what I expected. So if I say something like " You seem like a real ****" as opposed to " You are a real ****" .....that would be perfectly acceptable.
It is perfectly acceptable to me for you to call me anything you want. Your pronouncements mean nothing to me. There is a difference between seeming to be and being.

Whether you claim that I seem to be "xyz" or that I am "xyz" has no bearing at all on whether I really am "xyz".

As I said before, you need to work on your logic and general comprehension of the written English here. I seriously doubt that you have a second language. Kudos to you if you are multilingual. Even so, you still need to work on that LOGIC.

Forum List

Back