North Korea de-nuking?

Trump cultists are salivating to give a "victory" to the orange charlatan in the midst of his domestic, persistent and daily problems.

If anyone thinks that China is all for a unified Korean peninsula or that China wants to see a Korean economic powerhouse competing with her own economy, they're even more stupid that when they voted for the idiot in chief back in November 2016.

Obama's Iran deal was a complete failure. If you think it was a success, then you shouldn't call someone else an idiot.

No, nitwit, the Iran deal was neither a success NOR failure. It was nothing more than a stalling strategy since NO ONE will ever stop Iran from getting what it wants as a sovereign, world nation.

Obama's Iran deal was a complete failure. If you think it was a success, then you shouldn't call someone else an idiot.

No, nitwit, the Iran deal was neither a success NOR failure. It was nothing more than a stalling strategy since NO ONE will ever stop Iran from getting what it wants as a sovereign, world nation.
So kick the can down the road? Thanks Obama.

I repeat.......DID ISRAEL ASK FOR PERMISSION FROM ANYONE TO GO NUCLEAR???

(Go on, answer THAT question and you may have an"answer" to the Iran nuclear problem....lol)

Yet, none of you praised Obama for making a deal with Iran and 5 other countries with the IAEA involved. Trump and most of the GOP want to rip it up. No deals will be made. Only a crazy fool will make a deal with Trump and the GOP.
You mean the deal that gave Iran permission to go nuclear?
No the deal that keeps Iran without nukes, they get inspected. And on a side note, who says they should not have nukes? We do.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-28_7-25-2.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-28_7-25-2.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 12
We will never know who our friends are till WWIII. I think we would all be surprised.

(Go on, answer THAT question and you may have an"answer" to the Iran nuclear problem....lol)
Isreal isn't an enemy, oh maybe after obama.

Really and how do you know?
Well Obama did interfere with their election.

Explain?

Does Israel make threats that they want to wipe out their neighbors? If they didn’t have nukes they probably would have been. It is a great deterrent from outright war hitting them from all sides.
I suspect we turned our eyes, for a reason.

China brokers a deal and it is a win for Trump. :21::21::21::21:

I am often surprised people with this sort of "logic skills" can even turn a computer on.
I could of swore we spent the last year watching Trump back them into this corner and all of you complaining he was going to start a war. But now that has nothing to do with it. Got ya.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I can't say I am completely surprised if it is true. Explaining to China that North Korea's actions could result in short range nuclear missiles being staged in southern South Korea, only a very few minutes' flight time from China, should have altered their attitudes / way of thinking / motivation to resolve this problem.

Uh Oh, not so fast sparky.

North Korea Is Firing Up a Reactor. That Could Upset Trump’s Talks With Kim.

"North Korea insists the reactor is intended to produce electricity for civilian use. But the new reactor can also make plutonium, one of the main fuels used in nuclear arms. It can thus supplement the output of the aging, existing facilities at Yongbyon."

"Making bomb fuel in reactors is seen as easier to do than perfecting missiles that can hurl nuclear arms around the globe. While experts clash over how soon the North will develop warheads that can survive the blistering heats of re-entry, they agree that the North has already mastered the art of using reactors to make plutonium."

I'm expecting some of the nutter replies to be:

NY Times = fake news
Kim is only using it for electricity, I believe him.
But, but, but, but Bill Clinton...

Forum List

Back