🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea finally going off the deep end?

Giving Admiral Locklear the benefit of the doubt, he has to say he has no idea that this is going on. The rest of the world doesn't care that Tarawa is overpopulating itself to death because there is no global warming.

The Excuses = N. Korea + Global Warming

The Result = Larger Budget for USN

The Truth = Immaterial.

It is a possibility that, if they knew N.K. were about to do something really foolish, the Chinese themselves would nip in there an take the 'leadership' off to a nice holiday spa. It would be entirely in China's self interest to avoid a serious conflict so close to its border.

Are you sure about that? China could easily be looking forward to an excuse to deal with the US while it has a weak and ineffective leader.

It is equally likely that China would use an excuse of serious conflict on its border to say "This nonsense is on our border. We're taking over the entirety of Korea and unifying it as a Chinese protectorate."

It is a possibility that, if they knew N.K. were about to do something really foolish, the Chinese themselves would nip in there an take the 'leadership' off to a nice holiday spa. It would be entirely in China's self interest to avoid a serious conflict so close to its border.

Are you sure about that? China could easily be looking forward to an excuse to deal with the US while it has a weak and ineffective leader.

It is equally likely that China would use an excuse of serious conflict on its border to say "This nonsense is on our border. We're taking over the entirety of Korea and unifying it as a Chinese protectorate."

Are YOU sure Obama (whom, remember, I do not support) is regarded in the world as 'weak' and 'ineffective'? I don't get that impression. He is very popular in Europe, for example.

As for China taking over all Korea, I think not. It would not look good to the countries with which it is trying to develop long-lasting commercial and political ties (view Africa). Becoming imperialistic (again) would be injurious to their campaign. Better that Korea unify itself and then become closer to China and further from the sphere of American influence.

Giving Admiral Locklear the benefit of the doubt, he has to say he has no idea that this is going on. The rest of the world doesn't care that Tarawa is overpopulating itself to death because there is no global warming.

The Excuses = N. Korea + Global Warming

The Result = Larger Budget for USN

The Truth = Immaterial.

Unfortunately, quite possible.

Are YOU sure Obama (whom, remember, I do not support) is regarded in the world as 'weak' and 'ineffective'? I don't get that impression. He is very popular in Europe, for example.

As for China taking over all Korea, I think not. It would not look good to the countries with which it is trying to develop long-lasting commercial and political ties (view Africa). Becoming imperialistic (again) would be injurious to their campaign. Better that Korea unify itself and then become closer to China and further from the sphere of American influence.

obama is POPULAR! Are you kidding, did you really say that? obama is popular. So what! Really what does being popular mean in talking about leadership in times of conflict? Will obama be respected because he's a snappy dresser? What a likeable guy! People are absolutely going to follow him to war. Pippa Middleton is more popular than obama, how much attention to world leaders give to her?

The world, especially places like Africa and the middle east, respects strength. Not likeability. obama does not have a clue and needs a lesson, a painful lesson.

North Korea might well be crying wolf once too often. But North Korea does not live in a vacuum the way it once did. They could easily be used by others. Iran, Venezuela and even China looking for a proxy attack on the US.

I hope that little twerp just kicks obama's from one end of the pacific to the other. Forget the North Korean landmass, Venezuela will be glad to help.

Considering the fact that the last guy that pissed us off was found hiding in a spider hole (or drainage ditch) then faced a very sloppy execution by hanging (or gunshot) I would be surprised if other Tin-Horn dictators have not learned ANY lesson.

:eusa_hand:

But you cannot underestimate stupidity: See any thread begun by Dante or a post by Truthmatters

The last guy who pissed us off had Bush as president. obama would have depended on Al Quaeda, the way he did with Gaddafi.

Kim Jong Un trusts obama to do nothing. Or to decide to do something, but dither until it's too late. Un counts on the generalized distaste obama has for Americans.

The commander in the Pacific Fleet says that the greatest danger faced by the Navy is global warming. Not North Korea. Un is pretty safe, no matter what he does, unless he pisses off a world power like China.

You have no idea what Kim thinks of Obama. You're just projecting your own prejudices onto him and hoping for the best.

Incidently, in Korea, the family name comes first.

I know the placement of the family name. Is the boy's name Un or not?

It's obvious what's happening. obama is weak. This is the way weak leaders are dealt with. They are rolled over. obama has no particular liking for the United States. Is this a mystery? obama put a total incompetent in office as Secretary of Defense. Surely anyone who can, will take advantage of that.

I've seen nothing in the past 5 years which would lead a rational person to that conclusion.

Why do North Korea and South Korea exist?

"Yuh Woon-Hyung (May 25, 1886 – July 19, 1947) was a Korean politician who argued that Korean independence was essential to world peace, and a reunification activist who struggled for the independent reunification of Korea since its national division in 1945.

"His pen-name was Mongyang (몽양; 夢陽), the Hanja for 'dream' and 'light.'

"He is rare among politicians in modern Korean history in that he is revered in both South and North Korea."

Yuh Woon-Hyung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kim Jong Un trusts obama to do nothing. Or to decide to do something, but dither until it's too late. Un counts on the generalized distaste obama has for Americans.

The commander in the Pacific Fleet says that the greatest danger faced by the Navy is global warming. Not North Korea. Un is pretty safe, no matter what he does, unless he pisses off a world power like China.

You have no idea what Kim thinks of Obama. You're just projecting your own prejudices onto him and hoping for the best.

Incidently, in Korea, the family name comes first.

I know the placement of the family name. Is the boy's name Un or not?

It doesn't make sense to just say "Un." If you wanted to use his given name you'd say "Jong Un."

Absolutely not going to happen.

What keeps making you say Obama is "weak"? And another question: What makes a President strong? I am curious as to what you think. All Obama has tried to do is fix the damaged reputation of America after the Bush years. If you call trying to make amends in the world "weak" then I am glad we have a weak President.

What keeps making you say Obama is "weak"? And another question: What makes a President strong? I am curious as to what you think. All Obama has tried to do is fix the damaged reputation of America after the Bush years. If you call trying to make amends in the world "weak" then I am glad we have a weak President.

May be he meant it in the sense that Obama goes a bit too far in the apologizing and the appeasement business when it comes to international policies? all international policies! Perhaps above and beyond the call of duty? ...

Obama's style of diplomacy may be viewed as "boot licking", however, there is still the rest of the US to deal with. Obama would be under pressure from many sides to act should there be a real situation regarding N. Korea. I do not believe China would be in the position to back N. Korea in a war like situation they are too business minded and seek to own the world not destroy it.

Has North Korea finally lost their mind? They have terminated the peace treaty, and are threatening a "final showdown" with the South. Can North Korea really afford a war with South Korea and the U.S.?

This is BAU for them.

Anyone trying to conflate it is the nut.

Obama's style of diplomacy may be viewed as "boot licking", however, there is still the rest of the US to deal with. Obama would be under pressure from many sides to act should there be a real situation regarding N. Korea. I do not believe China would be in the position to back N. Korea in a war like situation they are too business minded and seek to own the world not destroy it.

Bullshit.

May be he meant it in the sense that Obama goes a bit too far in the apologizing and the appeasement business when it comes to international policies? all international policies! Perhaps above and beyond the call of duty? ...

Who did Obama apologize too?

Have a link?

Anything?

So we have a President that acts humbled, and apologizes to other nations and individuals. OMG America is going to hell in a hand basket (sarcasm). I rather like a president that doesn't go around the world with the American arrogance that we are the best, and everyone has to follow what we do. It is a different, globalized world we live in now, and times have changed. We need to be friendly with other countries, not possessive. Don't make the mistake of taking his kindness for weakness. He is an American, in command of the world's mightiest military force ever known to man. I would say he is far from weak lol.

Bullshit.

Tissue?......
SammyTissues.gif

Perhaps you wish to expound on your eloquent position.

Forum List

Back