🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea finally going off the deep end?

What keeps making you say Obama is "weak"? And another question: What makes a President strong? I am curious as to what you think. All Obama has tried to do is fix the damaged reputation of America after the Bush years. If you call trying to make amends in the world "weak" then I am glad we have a weak President.

May be he meant it in the sense that Obama goes a bit too far in the apologizing and the appeasement business when it comes to international policies? all international policies! Perhaps above and beyond the call of duty? ...

So we have a President that acts humbled, and apologizes to other nations and individuals. OMG America is going to hell in a hand basket (sarcasm). I rather like a president that doesn't go around the world with the American arrogance that we are the best, and everyone has to follow what we do. It is a different, globalized world we live in now, and times have changed. We need to be friendly with other countries, not possessive. Don't make the mistake of taking his kindness for weakness. He is an American, in command of the world's mightiest military force ever known to man. I would say he is far from weak lol.

You can defend Obama until the cows come home, but it is a fact that America today is not what it used to be.

One more thing, if America still is (one doesn't know for how much longer will be though, if he keeps cutting the military) a mighty military force it is not thanks to Obama.... that's for sure!

North Korea might well be crying wolf once too often. But North Korea does not live in a vacuum the way it once did. They could easily be used by others. Iran, Venezuela and even China looking for a proxy attack on the US.

I hope that little twerp just kicks obama's from one end of the pacific to the other. Forget the North Korean landmass, Venezuela will be glad to help.

Considering the fact that the last guy that pissed us off was found hiding in a spider hole (or drainage ditch) then faced a very sloppy execution by hanging (or gunshot) I would be surprised if other Tin-Horn dictators have not learned ANY lesson.

:eusa_hand:

But you cannot underestimate stupidity: See any thread begun by Dante or a post by Truthmatters

The last guy who pissed us off had Bush as president. obama would have depended on Al Quaeda, the way he did with Gaddafi.

I'm afraid you're quite mistaken.

Bush, Obama, whatever he empty suit's name is, doesn't matter.

Tell the people in the first world trade center bombing that. Tell the people at our Keyan and Tanzanian embassies that.

Last edited:
May be he meant it in the sense that Obama goes a bit too far in the apologizing and the appeasement business when it comes to international policies? all international policies! Perhaps above and beyond the call of duty? ...

So we have a President that acts humbled, and apologizes to other nations and individuals. OMG America is going to hell in a hand basket (sarcasm). I rather like a president that doesn't go around the world with the American arrogance that we are the best, and everyone has to follow what we do. It is a different, globalized world we live in now, and times have changed. We need to be friendly with other countries, not possessive. Don't make the mistake of taking his kindness for weakness. He is an American, in command of the world's mightiest military force ever known to man. I would say he is far from weak lol.

You can defend Obama until the cows come home, but it is a fact that America today is not what it used to be.

One more thing, if America still is (one doesn't know for how much longer will be though, if he keeps cutting the military) a mighty military force it is not thanks to Obama.... that's for sure!

First off I am not defending Obama. He has done some fucked up things, and some really good things, just like every other president. Believe it or not he is just like every other politician. And I really like how everyone blames Obama like we live in a dictatorship and he is making all of the decisions himself lol.

The fact that America today is not what it used to be I couldn't agree more! But am I going to sit here and blame it all on one person?! Hell no, that would be idiotic. This country has been going down hill for a while. When Obama took office in 2008, the country was in the toilet. Lest we forget how great of a president Bush was. When Clinton left office our country had seen the highest economic peak since the boom after WWII. Then Sir George W. Bush took office, and in 8 years, under his administration our country had taken a 180. When Sir Bush left office, our country was in the worst recession since the Great Depression, we were attacked on our own soil (the largest attack on America in American history), we were involved in 2 full-scale wars and numerous military operations around the world especially in Africa (new base for Al-Qaeda), and American values had depreciated. Then Obama took office. I really am curious as to what you think he, or anyone for that matter, was supposed to do; fix this shit storm created by Bush and his administration overnight?! It really seems that what people expect. Anyone who has any thorough knowledge of government and economics knows that the problems Obama (or had it been McCain) faced when entering office were not going to get fixed overnight.

And finally please do some research about our military, especially compared to other countries before you presume to talk about it. Your comment about whether our country still has the greatest military and you don't know for how long blah blah is just ridiculous. There is not a military force on this planet that could match ours. We could actually not spend ANY money on our military for 10 years, and STILL have the strongest military in the world. We have spent trillions of dollars since the end of WWII on our military. Know the facts so you aren't scared by the government lapdogs trying to play on Americans emotions so they can spend more on military. You wanna talk about weak, it is people like you who live in fear that some other country is gonna take us over, or surpass our military and then that will be the end of our society as we know it. Pssshhhh that is a load of crap. Fear is the governments most powerful weapon. Don't feed into it. There is no country that will ever come close to our military, unless we stop ALL defense spending for at least 10 years. Even then we own 2/3 of the worlds nukes....

Forum List

Back