North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

upload_2017-11-28_15-9-16.png

he types about 20 different things every day..
he has even mentioned the tax cuts today.
Maybe you could shoot him an email and tell him what he should TWEET about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

There is no evidence Trump can single task, let alone multi-task

How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.
Oh boy. You sir are in for a wild ride. Welcome to the insane ward.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.

True, the first half was an accident of birth and the second is an example of the stupidity of the American people.

The same people that gave us Bush II and Obama and then Trump. That is not a good track record, three losers in a row elected to the highest office of the land.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

True, the first half was an accident of birth and the second is an example of the stupidity of the American people.

The same people that gave us Bush II and Obama and then Trump. That is not a good track record, three losers in a row elected to the highest office of the land.
only 3?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

You do know there are people who can focus on more than one thing at at time.

Do you follow Trump on Twitter?

That tweet was meant for his followers, not you.

I do follow Trump on twitter and since he is the POTUS and his tweets are considered Official statements, they are meant for the whole country not just you idiots that lick his ass every morning.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you really expect to have better leaders when every idiotic American is allowed to vote?

Let's just look at the idiot Nancy Pelosi, for example. If only the smart, well informed, intellectually honest people were allowed to vote, well there would only be about 100 ballots cast AND none of them would have been for her ( I say none of them because she is an idiot who would be disqualified from voting as would every member of her family)

he types about 20 different things every day..
he has even mentioned the tax cuts today.
Maybe you could shoot him an email and tell him what he should TWEET about?
Supposedly he doesn't use email.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

3 losers? Lol

Three very successful men that we may not like. But certainly far from being losers.

Keep trying son. In the meantime here's a participation ribbon for you to proudly display in your mommy's basement!

downloadfile-13.jpg

Forum List

Back