North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

I made a small fortune today trading Natural gas futures, AND I washed my care AND I got an hour workout in at the gym! Imagine that? Being able to focus on more than one thing in a day......

LWNJ's are perpetually ......
eL4DxSF.gif

Trump has been pissing of N. Korea ever since he was elected, and they now have ICBM's and are testing them right now.

Think that Un would wait until the government shuts down to fire his missile at Guam?
This missile is going eastward and I don't really think Kim Jong Un would do a first strike.

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

You do know there are people who can focus on more than one thing at at time.

Do you follow Trump on Twitter?

That tweet was meant for his followers, not you.

I do follow Trump on twitter and since he is the POTUS and his tweets are considered Official statements, they are meant for the whole country not just you idiots that lick his ass every morning.

Do you follow other people you don't understand?
Trump can't be responsible for people who don't understand his tweets.

What is not to understand? It is not hard to understand someone that tweets at a 3rd grade level.
And look at the affect it's had on you...

I'd say mission accomplished.

True, the first half was an accident of birth and the second is an example of the stupidity of the American people.

The same people that gave us Bush II and Obama and then Trump. That is not a good track record, three losers in a row elected to the highest office of the land.
3 losers? Lol

Three very successful men that we may not like. But certainly far from being losers.

Keep trying son. In the meantime here's a participation ribbon for you to proudly display in your mommy's basement!

View attachment 163248

Just go back to licking Trump's ass and leave the discussion to the adults.
I didn't vote for Trump idiot.

You have ZERO critical thinking skills.

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.
I defend presidents i dont like. Does that mean i am on their "train?" of course not, rube.

It is not about liking or disliking someone, that is a child's way to view things.

All I know is that all 3 have sucked at being president and have driven the country further down the toilet.

Trump has been pissing of N. Korea ever since he was elected, and they now have ICBM's and are testing them right now.

Think that Un would wait until the government shuts down to fire his missile at Guam?
This missile is going eastward and I don't really thin Kim Jong Un would do a first strike.

Ummm.................you DO know that the United States is actually EAST of North Korea, right?

Guess why Rodman and all those other useless rich fucks got rich ?
See the box in front of your couch ? Toss it out the window and quit buying tickets to stupid games and grow a garden. They'll no longer exist.

3 losers? Lol

Three very successful men that we may not like. But certainly far from being losers.

Keep trying son. In the meantime here's a participation ribbon for you to proudly display in your mommy's basement!

View attachment 163248

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.
I defend presidents i dont like. Does that mean i am on their "train?" of course not, rube.

It is not about liking or disliking someone, that is a child's way to view things.

All I know is that all 3 have sucked at being president and have driven the country further down the toilet.
Oh shit LOL
eat your words nigga

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

I do follow Trump on twitter and since he is the POTUS and his tweets are considered Official statements, they are meant for the whole country not just you idiots that lick his ass every morning.

What is not to understand? It is not hard to understand someone that tweets at a 3rd grade level.

And therein lies the problem of our country, instead of wanting a leader that leads or does things, people want a president that trolls people on twitter.

It is morons like you are what is ruining our country.

Oh shit LOL
eat your words nigga

Are you drunk?

Oh shit LOL
eat your words nigga

Are you drunk?
I wish

And therein lies the problem of our country, instead of wanting a leader that leads or does things, people want a president that trolls people on twitter.

It is YOUR problem.

I posted adnosium about trying to get support for walker. He lost, I moved on. You CLEARLY didn't

147687-4e24b7ffcaad89980af693f54fcbeb51.jpg

N.K. fires a missile and what is the crazy and angry incoherent left worried about? President Trump's response to the spoiled brats in the NFL who disrespect their Country and the National Anthem.

3 losers? Lol

View attachment 163248

I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

All I know is that my bank stocks and 401K under Barry Sucked!!!

My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected.

Thats called investor confidence....something dems never instill.

N.K. fires a missile and what is the crazy and angry incoherent left worried about? President Trump's response to the spoiled brats in the NFL who disrespect their Country and the National Anthem.

First off, I am not "the left", and second, yes I am worried that our POTUS cares more about the NFL than North Korea. If you had a brain, you would be too.

I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

All I know is that my bank stocks and 401K under Barry Sucked!!!

My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected.

Thats called investor confidence....something dems never instill.
And they don't seem to understand it either.

It is YOUR problem.

I posted adnosium about trying to get support for walker. He lost, I moved on. You CLEARLY didn't

View attachment 163250

Hell, I have been "moving on" for 17 years, I am tired of idiots who think it is the job of the president to troll people electing a fellow idiots to be the president. It is not about the left or the right, both sides are doing it. Nothing matters anymore but attacking "the other side". None of these people give a rats ass about our country, only themselves.

It is YOUR problem.

View attachment 163250

Hell, I have been "moving on" for 17 years, I am tired of idiots who think it is the job of the president to troll people electing a fellow idiots to be the president. It is not about the left or the right, both sides are doing it. Nothing matters anymore but attacking "the other side". None of these people give a rats ass about our country, only themselves.
This board is for fun. If you're taking it this serious you need a break.

This missile is going eastward and I don't really thin Kim Jong Un would do a first strike.

Ummm.................you DO know that the United States is actually EAST of North Korea, right?
Yes, I am aware of this, but I don't think he's planning on flying it that far.

It is YOUR problem.

View attachment 163250

This board is for fun. If you're taking it this serious you need a break.

I stopped taking the progressives on this board seriously around 2011 when I realized no amount of proof will will make them question their party.

Forum List

Back