North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

There is no evidence Trump can single task, let alone multi-task

How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.

True, the first half was an accident of birth and the second is an example of the stupidity of the American people.

The same people that gave us Bush II and Obama and then Trump. That is not a good track record, three losers in a row elected to the highest office of the land.

Do you really expect to have better leaders when every idiotic American is allowed to vote?

Let's just look at the idiot Nancy Pelosi, for example. If only the smart, well informed, intellectually honest people were allowed to vote, well there would only be about 100 ballots cast AND none of them would have been for her ( I say none of them because she is an idiot who would be disqualified from voting as would every member of her family)

I have given up on that expectation a long time ago.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.

True, the first half was an accident of birth and the second is an example of the stupidity of the American people.

The same people that gave us Bush II and Obama and then Trump. That is not a good track record, three losers in a row elected to the highest office of the land.
3 losers? Lol

Three very successful men that we may not like. But certainly far from being losers.

Keep trying son. In the meantime here's a participation ribbon for you to proudly display in your mommy's basement!

View attachment 163248

Just go back to licking Trump's ass and leave the discussion to the adults.

Good to know he's focused on what's important.
It was plenty important to lefties when they were celebrating the anti-American sentiment being broadcast by the one percenters of the NFL.

It only became NOT important when they realized that the majority of America thinks they're asshats and are willing to forego the dubious pleasures of watching NFL games to avoid it.

3 losers? Lol

Three very successful men that we may not like. But certainly far from being losers.

Keep trying son. In the meantime here's a participation ribbon for you to proudly display in your mommy's basement!

View attachment 163248

I didn't vote for Trump idiot.

You have ZERO critical thinking skills.

3 losers? Lol

View attachment 163248

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.

You know, there are several things here that are much more important than the NFL.

If the government shuts down, guess what? The military won't get paid until it reopens.

Trump has been pissing of N. Korea ever since he was elected, and they now have ICBM's and are testing them right now.

Think that Un would wait until the government shuts down to fire his missile at Guam?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Pfff...you're talking about people who wear pussy hats and howl their rage to the sky.
With intellect like that I'm surprised they can dress themselves let alone multi task.

3 losers? Lol

View attachment 163248

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.
I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Don't worry North Korea will be squashed like a bug....Trump has it all under control

Put down the kool aid and step away from the computer...When was the last time you had an original thought? Or are you still waiting for it to happen?
blasting someone for original thought and you use the "kool aid" insult? LOL

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Don't worry North Korea will be squashed like a bug....Trump has it all under control

Put down the kool aid and step away from the computer...When was the last time you had an original thought? Or are you still waiting for it to happen?

We have real men now running the show not the pussies Obama had so let them do their job

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244
The Con Man says he's "gonna take care of it." WTF does that mean? Is he gonna tweet about it? Is he gonna call Kim up and tell him not to do it again? Is he gonna apologize to the world for not having already "taken care of it." He is nothing more than a big blow hard, without any kind of plan, totally unfit for his office and worried more about the NFL than anything else. And, he keeps showing that he is scared to death of Elizabeth Warren. Bigly.

3 losers? Lol

View attachment 163248

I defend presidents i dont like. Does that mean i am on their "train?" of course not, rube.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

You do know there are people who can focus on more than one thing at at time.

Do you follow Trump on Twitter?

That tweet was meant for his followers, not you.

I do follow Trump on twitter and since he is the POTUS and his tweets are considered Official statements, they are meant for the whole country not just you idiots that lick his ass every morning.

Do you follow other people you don't understand?
Trump can't be responsible for people who don't understand his tweets.

3 losers? Lol

View attachment 163248

I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

You do know there are people who can focus on more than one thing at at time.

Do you follow Trump on Twitter?

That tweet was meant for his followers, not you.

I do follow Trump on twitter and since he is the POTUS and his tweets are considered Official statements, they are meant for the whole country not just you idiots that lick his ass every morning.

Do you follow other people you don't understand?
Trump can't be responsible for people who don't understand his tweets.

What is not to understand? It is not hard to understand someone that tweets at a 3rd grade level.

3 losers? Lol

View attachment 163248

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

Forum List

Back