North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

Just go back to licking Trump's ass and leave the discussion to the adults.
I didn't vote for Trump idiot.

You have ZERO critical thinking skills.

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.
I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

All I know is that my bank stocks and 401K under Barry Sucked!!!

My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected.

Thats called investor confidence....something dems never instill.

Please, get real.

At the end of the recession the Dow Jones was hovering around 6600, 6 years later when Obama left office it was pushing 20,000. For Trump to have the same success the DJI will need to be in the 60 grand range when he leave office. What are the chances of that?

The S&P was around 600 and 6 years later was over 2200.

The NASDAQ was 1293 and 6 years later it was 5500.

If your stocks didn't go up under Obama then you broker was ripping you off big time.

But here is the catch, Obama had nothing to do with it just like Trump does not. The economy is cyclical and those cycles are not affected by who is sitting in the White House.

And look at the affect it's had on you...

I'd say mission accomplished.

And therein lies the problem of our country, instead of wanting a leader that leads or does things, people want a president that trolls people on twitter.

It is morons like you are what is ruining our country.
It is YOUR problem.

I posted adnosium about trying to get support for walker. He lost, I moved on. You CLEARLY didn't

View attachment 163250

Hell, I have been "moving on" for 17 years, I am tired of idiots who think it is the job of the president to troll people electing a fellow idiots to be the president. It is not about the left or the right, both sides are doing it. Nothing matters anymore but attacking "the other side". None of these people give a rats ass about our country, only themselves.
This board is for fun. If you're taking it this serious you need a break.

I stopped taking the progressives on this board seriously around 2011 when I realized no amount of proof will will make them question their party.

Like the Repubs are any different. Neither of you people will do anything to question your party. Right now in our country, party trumps country.

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.
I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected.

Please, get real.

At the end of the recession the Dow Jones was hovering around 6600, 6 years later when Obama left office it was pushing 20,000. For Trump to have the same success the DJI will need to be in the 60 grand range when he leave office. What are the chances of that?

If your stocks didn't go up under Obama then you broker was ripping you off big time.

But here is the catch, Obama had nothing to do with it just like Trump does not. The economy is cyclical and those cycles are not affected by who is sitting in the White House.
Obama's gains were about 80% recovery of already attained ground so YOU need to get real.

Seriously

And therein lies the problem of our country, instead of wanting a leader that leads or does things, people want a president that trolls people on twitter.

It is YOUR problem.

I posted adnosium about trying to get support for walker. He lost, I moved on. You CLEARLY didn't

View attachment 163250

Hell, I have been "moving on" for 17 years, I am tired of idiots who think it is the job of the president to troll people electing a fellow idiots to be the president. It is not about the left or the right, both sides are doing it. Nothing matters anymore but attacking "the other side". None of these people give a rats ass about our country, only themselves.

I stopped taking the progressives on this board seriously around 2011 when I realized no amount of proof will will make them question their party.

Like the Repubs are any different. Neither of you people will do anything to question your party. Right now in our country, party trumps country.
I see a crack in your pedestal lol

Please, get real.

Obama's gains were about 80% recovery of already attained ground so YOU need to get real.

Seriously

Now I know you are not a serious person, but just a troll.

Before the recession the NASDQ was at 2700, but it going to 5500 was "recovery? Are you that stupid?

Before the recession the S&P was at 1500, but it going to 2200 was "recovery? Really?

Before the recession the DJI was at 14,000, but it going to 20,000 was "recovery?

Damn partisan trolls, fooled me again.

And even if the gains were all recovery, not all the loses were under him, the downward slide started well before he took office.

Last edited:

Please, get real.

I'll be nice....
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gnbc

Please, get real.

.....i'm guessing you know how to use their site.

It is YOUR problem.

View attachment 163250

Bullshit.
What do you think drives Trumps popularity?
He's the anti establishment guy and there are plenty of RINOs who want to maintain the status quo.

It is YOUR problem.

View attachment 163250

Bullshit.
He's the anti establishment guy and there are plenty of RINOs who want to maintain the status quo.
Trump is the first president that I have seen that has taken office while much of the nation is figuring out how to impeach him.

It is YOUR problem.

View attachment 163250

Bullshit.
There is no one more Establishment than Trump.

No one. The man has been hardwired into The Establishment since birth.

Did you know you sound just like a 60s hippie, what with your whining about "The Establishment"?

Please, get real.

I'll be nice....

It seems you do not know how to use it or you are just really bad at math.

On the day that Trump was elected your bank stock was at 10.20 a share. Two months later it was at 14.60 and it is now at 22.12. It has not been as low as 6 bucks in more than 8 years.

Bullshit.
Trump is the first president that I have seen that has taken office while much of the nation is figuring out how to impeach him.

Talk of impeaching Trump is stupid. He has done nothing to merit being impeached. The first time we impeach a president for something stupid is when you can kiss our country goodbye for ever.

BrokeLoser
Here it is: More winning...Donny T verbally bitch-slaps NFL filth into conformity.

upload_2017-11-28_15-9-16-png.163244

I guess Trump's bitch slap is weak. :lol:

The players are not conforming.

Bullshit.

Translation.....a few wacked out leftist want to bring articles of impeachment with no evidence of wrongdoing.

Bullshit.
There is no one more Establishment than Trump.

No one. The man has been hardwired into The Establishment since birth.

Did you know you sound just like a 60s hippie, what with your whining about "The Establishment"?

So explain why establishment RINOs like McLame are so dead set on getting rid of him?

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

There is no evidence Trump can single task, let alone multi-task

How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.
You are correct. Cheat enough people out of their money, and you can become a billionaire. Get enough Russian help, and you can become President. Now we need to know what the quid pro was for that.

Please, get real.

I'll be nice....
You said, "My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected."

Then you provided a link to GNBC.

In that link, it plainly says the 52 week low is $12.45.

When you are lying, try not to be so fucking stupid about it.

Stupid idiot is actually trying to claim the performance of a single stock is reflective of Trump's economic prowess.

Jesus H. Christ.

Forum List

Back