North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

Please, get real.

At the end of the recession the Dow Jones was hovering around 6600, 6 years later when Obama left office it was pushing 20,000. For Trump to have the same success the DJI will need to be in the 60 grand range when he leave office. What are the chances of that?

The S&P was around 600 and 6 years later was over 2200.

The NASDAQ was 1293 and 6 years later it was 5500.

If your stocks didn't go up under Obama then you broker was ripping you off big time.

But here is the catch, Obama had nothing to do with it just like Trump does not. The economy is cyclical and those cycles are not affected by who is sitting in the White House.

I'll be nice....
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gnbc

It seems you do not know how to use it or you are just really bad at math.

On the day that Trump was elected your bank stock was at 10.20 a share. Two months later it was at 14.60 and it is now at 22.12. It has not been as low as 6 bucks in more than 8 years.

You're obviously not to bright....
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gnbc/interactive-chart
You can't read a stock chart, can you. :lol:

GNBC has never been $6.00 since their IPO in August 2014.

Their all time low was $6.89 in February 2016, and has been climbing steadily ever since.

It was not six bucks when Trump was elected. You flat out lied.

My god, I hope to hell you aren't managing your own investments!

Actually, I hope you are, because you deserve to be raped in the ass.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Ok, lets try this again. According to the original post this stock was at 6 bucks when Trump was elected and hit 22 within 2 months.

So, from your link the stock is never lower than 13. Just to help you out, 13 his a bigger number than 6. This seems to be confusing for you.

Also, you will notice that the stock did not hit 22 till around August. Just to help you out, August is more than 2 months from November, this seems to be confusing for you as well.

upload_2017-11-28_18-30-26.png

Wow the OP is calling for a government shutdown. That doesn't help the country be great. Sad!

No, the OP did not call for a shutdown. Please do not lie about me

Gomer Pyle, your gas lighting has reached it's call for a government shutdown basically. Sad!

Dude, you really should not post when you are stoned, you make no sense at all. Please come back and try again when you are sober.

Then you deflect. Chill out on the gas lighting to insinuate you don't want America to be great.

Riddle me this, why would I want the government to shut down when I work for the government. I do not know about you, but I actually like getting a paycheck.

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

Pfff...you're talking about people who wear pussy hats and howl their rage to the sky.
With intellect like that I'm surprised they can dress themselves let alone multi task.

I'm surprised they can dress themselves

why give them that much credit

--LOL

On the day that Trump was elected your bank stock was at 10.20 a share. Two months later it was at 14.60 and it is now at 22.12. It has not been as low as 6 bucks in more than 8 years.

Their all time low was $6.89 in February 2016, and has been climbing steadily ever since.

Ok, lets try this again. According to the original post this stock was at 6 bucks when Trump was elected and hit 22 within 2 months.

So, from your link the stock is never lower than 13. Just to help you out, 13 his a bigger number than 6. This seems to be confusing for you.

Also, you will notice that the stock did not hit 22 till around August. Just to help you out, August is more than 2 months from November, this seems to be confusing for you as well.

View attachment 163281

Why do you keep leaving out 2016?

View attachment 163281

It is your link, why did you link to just a 1 year block? Also it is a waste of time as I gave you screenshots of what the stock was on Nov 08 2016 and 2 months later. it was not 6 bucks and it was not 22 bucks. Was there something about those two screen shots that confused you?

View attachment 163281

It is your link, why did you link to just a 1 year block? Also it is a waste of time as I gave you screenshots of what the stock was on Nov 08 2016 and 2 months later. it was not 6 bucks and it was not 22 bucks. Was there something about those two screen shots that confused you?

View attachment 163281

Ya dumbfuck!!!
My link clearly shows a jump from six bucks to twenty two bucks.

View attachment 163281

Ya dumbfuck!!!

Well shit, another drunk and stupid partisan hack who flunked 4th grade math.

I gave a screen shot of your link and it does not go below 13 and the 22 took place 8 months later, not 2 as was claimed

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 163281

Ya dumbfuck!!!

Well shit, another drunk and stupid partisan hack who flunked 4th grade math.

I gave a screen shot of your link and it does not go below 13 and the 22 took place 8 months later, not 2 as was claimed

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm not going to repost the obvious.
I get daily stock prices so I know exactly whats going on.

I am going to post this now so later when you are sober you will realize how dumb you were being.

You posted this first...:My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected."

Now, using your link that you so very nicely gave us...

On election day the price of your stock was $10.20.

The lowest your stock was in the last 2 years was $6.87 in April of 2016. So, it was never 6 bucks a share in the last 2 years.

Also, two month after Trump was elected the highest your stock had gone was $15.45, not 22 bucks as you falsely claimed. In fact it was not till 8 months of Trump being elected that your stock crossed the 22 dollar barrier for the first time, so you lied about that as well.

So, I hope that tomorrow when you are sober you can admit that you lied and we can just put this behind us.

I am going to post this now so later when you are sober you will realize how dumb you were being.

You posted this first...:My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected."

The lowest your stock was in the last 2 years was $6.87 in April of 2016. So, it was never 6 bucks a share in the last 2 years.

Also, two month after Trump was elected the highest your stock had gone was $15.45, not 22 bucks as you falsely claimed. In fact it was not till 8 months of Trump being elected that your stock crossed the 22 dollar barrier for the first time, so you lied about that as well.

So, I hope that tomorrow when you are sober you can admit that you lied and we can just put this behind us.

Look at the obvious........

I prefer to look at facts and figures.

The fact is that you lied about your stocks both how low they were when Trump was elected and how high they went within two months of him being elected.

We know this is a fact thanks to the figures you provided us in your link to your stock. Your stock did not start at 6 bucks a share as you claimed and it did not hit 22 bucks within two months of Trump being elected.

The funniest part of this is that you provided the link to prove you are a liar.

I prefer to look at facts and figures.

The fact is that you lied about your stocks both how low they were when Trump was elected and how high they went within two months of him being elected.

We know this is a fact thanks to the figures you provided us in your link to your stock. Your stock did not start at 6 bucks a share as you claimed and it did not hit 22 bucks within two months of Trump being elected.

The funniest part of this is that you provided the link to prove you are a liar.

Sorry you dont have the ability to understand the NASDAQ site.

Forum List

Back