North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

All I know is that my bank stocks and 401K under Barry Sucked!!!

My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected.

Thats called investor confidence....something dems never instill.

Please, get real.

At the end of the recession the Dow Jones was hovering around 6600, 6 years later when Obama left office it was pushing 20,000. For Trump to have the same success the DJI will need to be in the 60 grand range when he leave office. What are the chances of that?

The S&P was around 600 and 6 years later was over 2200.

The NASDAQ was 1293 and 6 years later it was 5500.

If your stocks didn't go up under Obama then you broker was ripping you off big time.

But here is the catch, Obama had nothing to do with it just like Trump does not. The economy is cyclical and those cycles are not affected by who is sitting in the White House.

I'll be nice....
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gnbc

It seems you do not know how to use it or you are just really bad at math.

On the day that Trump was elected your bank stock was at 10.20 a share. Two months later it was at 14.60 and it is now at 22.12. It has not been as low as 6 bucks in more than 8 years.

You're obviously not to bright....
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gnbc/interactive-chart

Stupid idiot is actually trying to claim the performance of a single stock is reflective of Trump's economic prowess.

Jesus H. Christ.

And then lying about that performance too boot! You cannot make this stuff up! :banana:

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected.

Please, get real.

At the end of the recession the Dow Jones was hovering around 6600, 6 years later when Obama left office it was pushing 20,000. For Trump to have the same success the DJI will need to be in the 60 grand range when he leave office. What are the chances of that?

If your stocks didn't go up under Obama then you broker was ripping you off big time.

But here is the catch, Obama had nothing to do with it just like Trump does not. The economy is cyclical and those cycles are not affected by who is sitting in the White House.

I'll be nice....

On the day that Trump was elected your bank stock was at 10.20 a share. Two months later it was at 14.60 and it is now at 22.12. It has not been as low as 6 bucks in more than 8 years.

Actually I am very bright. Here is a screenshot of the price of the stock on election day, you might notice it is not at 6 dollars a share as claimed.
upload_2017-11-28_17-29-33.png

And here is one of it 2 months later, you will notice it is not above 20 as claimed.
upload_2017-11-28_17-30-48.png

Is there anything else I can do for you? Or have you eaten enough crow for the night?

Oh, just for fun, here is a screenshot to your link, notice it does not go below 13, let alone 6.
upload_2017-11-28_17-37-4.png

Last edited:
tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

There is no evidence Trump can single task, let alone multi-task
but he just tweeted.....is that not single tasking?....

Only if he could stay on topic for more than the 14 seconds it took to send the tweet, there is no evidence this is the case.

Please, get real.

I'll be nice....

You can't read a stock chart, can you. :lol:

GNBC has never been $6.00 since their IPO in August 2014.

Their all time low was $6.89 in February 2016, and has been climbing steadily ever since.

It was not six bucks when Trump was elected. You flat out lied.

My god, I hope to hell you aren't managing your own investments!

Actually, I hope you are, because you deserve to be raped in the ass.

Wow the OP is calling for a government shutdown. That doesn't help the country be great. Sad!

No, the OP did not call for a shutdown. Please do not lie about me

Gomer Pyle, your gas lighting has reached it's call for a government shutdown basically. Sad!

Dude, you really should not post when you are stoned, you make no sense at all. Please come back and try again when you are sober.

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

but he just tweeted.....is that not single tasking?....

Only if he could stay on topic for more than the 14 seconds it took to send the tweet, there is no evidence this is the case.
dont start back peddling....you said there is no evidence he could single task.....something he does every day....

Wow the OP is calling for a government shutdown. That doesn't help the country be great. Sad!

Gomer Pyle, your gas lighting has reached it's call for a government shutdown basically. Sad!

Dude, you really should not post when you are stoned, you make no sense at all. Please come back and try again when you are sober.

Gator, I usually agree with you, but on this one I can't.....................

If you are going to say that someone is not making any sense, please say that they are drunk or on drugs, not stoned.

Yes, marijuana will affect your perception, but most people still can think clearly even when stoned. And no, marijuana does not lower your inhibitions, but alcohol does.

Then you deflect. Chill out on the gas lighting to insinuate you don't want America to be great.

You do know there are people who can focus on more than one thing at at time.

Do you follow Trump on Twitter?

That tweet was meant for his followers, not you.

I do follow Trump on twitter and since he is the POTUS and his tweets are considered Official statements, they are meant for the whole country not just you idiots that lick his ass every morning.

Do you follow other people you don't understand?
Trump can't be responsible for people who don't understand his tweets.

What is not to understand? It is not hard to understand someone that tweets at a 3rd grade level.
And look at the affect it's had on you...

I'd say mission accomplished.

And therein lies the problem of our country, instead of wanting a leader that leads or does things, people want a president that trolls people on twitter.

It is morons like you are what is ruining our country.

People that write sentences like this

"...morons like you are what is ruining our country."​

should never call anyone else a moron (unless they are talking to a mirror!).

:rofl:

Please, get real.

I'll be nice....

You can't read a stock chart, can you. :lol:

GNBC has never been $6.00 since their IPO in August 2014.

Their all time low was $6.89 in February 2016, and has been climbing steadily ever since.

It was not six bucks when Trump was elected. You flat out lied.

My god, I hope to hell you aren't managing your own investments!

Actually, I hope you are, because you deserve to be raped in the ass.

Are you fucking kidding me?

How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.

True, the first half was an accident of birth and the second is an example of the stupidity of the American people.

The same people that gave us Bush II and Obama and then Trump. That is not a good track record, three losers in a row elected to the highest office of the land.
3 losers? Lol

Three very successful men that we may not like. But certainly far from being losers.

Keep trying son. In the meantime here's a participation ribbon for you to proudly display in your mommy's basement!

View attachment 163248

Just go back to licking Trump's ass and leave the discussion to the adults.
That's two things to do at once. I thought you said Grampa Murked U couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Gator, I usually agree with you, but on this one I can't.....................

If you are going to say that someone is not making any sense, please say that they are drunk or on drugs, not stoned.

Yes, marijuana will affect your perception, but most people still can think clearly even when stoned. And no, marijuana does not lower your inhibitions, but alcohol does.

I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back