North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

If you hear that the U.S. has set up more missile defense systems in South Korea... you will know war is eminent.

NK can reach Washington DC
Shouldn't we be setting up more missile defense systems in Hawaii and California?

24 players....oh my....lions and tigers and bears...oooops no tigers. Such a non issue to any american with sense snuff to ignore such trivial matters.

If you hear that the U.S. has set up more missile defense systems in South Korea... you will know war is eminent.

Shouldn't we be setting up more missile defense systems in Hawaii and California?

Japan would take first shot. Then you have those in South Korea... then Hawaii, then Alaska, then California... not to mention ships that are in the Pacific that also have missile intercept systems on them.

Ho-hum, another bullshite 'Government Shutdown' scam. Same ole same ole. When are folks gonna get it? Both Parties absolutely love spending other peoples' money. If another 'Shut Down' does happen, you can bet it'll be very brief. They love spending other peoples' money too much to shut it down for real. So don't buy into the hype.

And as far as North Korea goes, 'Regime Change' is fast approaching. The war plans are drawn up and ready to be executed. But personally, i don't support more war. I think we should have left South Korea a long time ago. A 70yr occupation is way too long. That being said, more war is inevitable. Americans love their war. It is what it is.

This board is for fun. If you're taking it this serious you need a break.

I stopped taking the progressives on this board seriously around 2011 when I realized no amount of proof will will make them question their party.

Like the Repubs are any different. Neither of you people will do anything to question your party. Right now in our country, party trumps country.

Bullshit.
What do you think drives Trumps popularity?
He's the anti establishment guy and there are plenty of RINOs who want to maintain the status quo.
Trump is the first president that I have seen that has taken office while much of the nation is figuring out how to impeach him.

Talk of impeaching Trump is stupid. He has done nothing to merit being impeached. The first time we impeach a president for something stupid is when you can kiss our country goodbye for ever.
As I remember one of the 11 charges against Johnson was that he yelled in a loud voice at the Congress. Impeachment charges are pretty much what the House say they are.

Sounds like this OP is way too into Democrat Fake News insanity. I suggest taking a long break from it. It'll allow for a more rational balanced assessment of issues. Too much fake news propaganda rots the brain.

Japan would take first shot. Then you have those in South Korea... then Hawaii, then Alaska, then California... not to mention ships that are in the Pacific that also have missile intercept systems on them.
Do you think the NK missile will zig and zag for those factions to get a shot? The THAAD system is a head on interceptor

Terminal High Altitude Area Defense - Wikipedia

Almost every missile NK shoots goes over Japan...

pansies like you let the krauts and the japs run wild instead of nipping it at the bud
b-52-jpg.163309

We bombed the shit out of Afghanistan. Why are we still fighting?
Stupid to bomb dirt huts. Smarter ways to kill the enemy there is. Waste to send a million dollar cruise missile to blow up a thousand dollar house.

You'r right! I say Trump should just Nuke NK & all Democrat districts in the US. Problem solved...

PSST, you are not a very good problem solver...more like problem multiplier.
Hardly. No more kooks and no more dems. Only problem left are the towel heads so nuke them too!

Merry Christmas

Deranged retard talk. You are actually down to "problem solving" by killing about half of Americans and making the rest of it pretty much uninhabitable due to nuclear fallout.

And put down that bottle, Christmas is a month off.

Last edited:
North Korea, should they be faced with total defeat, could simply set their nukes for low level burst, and target their missiles for the nuclear installations in Japan. Might not help them any, but they would take a whole lot of people with them, and our West Coast would be severely affected.

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244

Do you only discuss/worry about one issue at a time in your life? I think Trump can multi task.

There is no evidence Trump can single task, let alone multi-task

How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.

Successful in business that is correct. POTUS is a joke and a disgrace like a petulant little kid always saying or doing something stupid.,

I'm not going to repost the obvious.
I get daily stock prices so I know exactly whats going on.

I am going to post this now so later when you are sober you will realize how dumb you were being.

You posted this first...:My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected."

Now, using your link that you so very nicely gave us...

On election day the price of your stock was $10.20.

The lowest your stock was in the last 2 years was $6.87 in April of 2016. So, it was never 6 bucks a share in the last 2 years.

Also, two month after Trump was elected the highest your stock had gone was $15.45, not 22 bucks as you falsely claimed. In fact it was not till 8 months of Trump being elected that your stock crossed the 22 dollar barrier for the first time, so you lied about that as well.

So, I hope that tomorrow when you are sober you can admit that you lied and we can just put this behind us.

Look at the obvious........

I prefer to look at facts and figures.

The fact is that you lied about your stocks both how low they were when Trump was elected and how high they went within two months of him being elected.

We know this is a fact thanks to the figures you provided us in your link to your stock. Your stock did not start at 6 bucks a share as you claimed and it did not hit 22 bucks within two months of Trump being elected.

The funniest part of this is that you provided the link to prove you are a liar.

Sorry you dont have the ability to understand the NASDAQ site.

And here is a link to every open, high, low and close since Nov 2015. Not once did it get down to 6 bucks, not even close.

GNBC Historical Prices | Green Bancorp, Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance

Why do you keep posting numbers from 2017?

tax reform bill on life support and what is our president worried about?

the fucking NFL.

View attachment 163244
The tax bill drafts are DOA correct.

Has nothing to do with N.Korea so it is technical writing foolishness to mention these together.

And if Trump is offended by overpaid NFL athletes dishonoring the Country that is understandable -- I am offended by Kapernick and his ilk as well. I hope Kapernick never plays professional sports again.

Semper Fi btw. And I too am originally from Gainesville Florida. But I took technical writing (and later taught it) in college.

I stopped taking the progressives on this board seriously around 2011 when I realized no amount of proof will will make them question their party.

Like the Repubs are any different. Neither of you people will do anything to question your party. Right now in our country, party trumps country.

Bullshit.
What do you think drives Trumps popularity?
He's the anti establishment guy and there are plenty of RINOs who want to maintain the status quo.
Trump is the first president that I have seen that has taken office while much of the nation is figuring out how to impeach him.

Talk of impeaching Trump is stupid. He has done nothing to merit being impeached. The first time we impeach a president for something stupid is when you can kiss our country goodbye for ever.
As I remember one of the 11 charges against Johnson was that he yelled in a loud voice at the Congress. Impeachment charges are pretty much what the House say they are.
Which Johnson? There were two of them.

It would be no loss to lose either of the Communist states of Hawaii or California.

If N.K. nuked them we should thank them for it.

PSST, you are not a very good problem solver...more like problem multiplier.

Alrighty then, go conventional on NK - they could be salvaged.

2 million+ dead. Feeling solved?

a good start

You need to get your fucking head checked.

pansies like you let the krauts and the japs run wild instead of nipping it at the bud

View attachment 163309
You are correct Jimmy_Chitwood .

However few people are smart and educated enough to know that Adolf was slapped with tons of sanctions that did not work at all.

Forum List

Back