North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

I am going to post this now so later when you are sober you will realize how dumb you were being.

You posted this first...:My bank stocks went from six bucks a share to twenty two bucks a share within two months of Trump being elected."

Now, using your link that you so very nicely gave us...

On election day the price of your stock was $10.20.

The lowest your stock was in the last 2 years was $6.87 in April of 2016. So, it was never 6 bucks a share in the last 2 years.

Also, two month after Trump was elected the highest your stock had gone was $15.45, not 22 bucks as you falsely claimed. In fact it was not till 8 months of Trump being elected that your stock crossed the 22 dollar barrier for the first time, so you lied about that as well.

So, I hope that tomorrow when you are sober you can admit that you lied and we can just put this behind us.

Look at the obvious........

I prefer to look at facts and figures.

The fact is that you lied about your stocks both how low they were when Trump was elected and how high they went within two months of him being elected.

We know this is a fact thanks to the figures you provided us in your link to your stock. Your stock did not start at 6 bucks a share as you claimed and it did not hit 22 bucks within two months of Trump being elected.

The funniest part of this is that you provided the link to prove you are a liar.

Sorry you dont have the ability to understand the NASDAQ site.

And here is a link to every open, high, low and close since Nov 2015. Not once did it get down to 6 bucks, not even close.

GNBC Historical Prices | Green Bancorp, Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance

Why do you keep posting numbers from 2017?

I posted numbers back to Nov of 2015. It is just one lie after another with you. It is obvious why you are such a Trump lover, I am not sure which of you lie more.

...How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.
True. He had a huge boost early in life with Daddy's money, and he IS very good at putting together business deals, then screwing over his employees and partners.

You know... the way he lies to the Middle Class and then turns around and serves-up various changes sure to screw-over the Middle and Lower Classes.

Oh, he's got some genuine talent at making business deals and going belly-up when they fail and walking away from them with money still in his pocket.

But as the President of the United States, the guy is an uncouth, boorish, loud-mouthed, big-talking underperformer; a National Embarrassment, and a Train Wreck.

The Nation and The People sense the increasing danger in allowing this Creature to remain in power and are likely to elect Dems in the 2018 mid-terms and reject him in 2020.

Last edited:
Alrighty then, go conventional on NK - they could be salvaged.

2 million+ dead. Feeling solved?

a good start

You need to get your fucking head checked.

pansies like you let the krauts and the japs run wild instead of nipping it at the bud

View attachment 163309
You are correct Jimmy_Chitwood .

However few people are smart and educated enough to know that Adolf was slapped with tons of sanctions that did not work at all.

Same with the japs.

3 losers? Lol

Three very successful men that we may not like. But certainly far from being losers.

Keep trying son. In the meantime here's a participation ribbon for you to proudly display in your mommy's basement!

View attachment 163248

Just go back to licking Trump's ass and leave the discussion to the adults.
I didn't vote for Trump idiot.

You have ZERO critical thinking skills.

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.
I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

Um what? You seriously can't even manage to say that Trump is the reason the stock market has been booming since the day after the election?

Good Lord you have the Trump Derangement Syndrome something fierce.

...How patently stupid. The man is a billionaire and the POTUS, that didn't just happen by accident.
True. He had a huge boost early in life with Daddy's money, and he IS very good at putting together business deals, then screwing over his employees and partners.

You know... the way he lies to the Middle Class and then turns around and serves-up various changes sure to screw-over the Middle and Lower Classes.

Oh, he's got some genuine talent at making business deals and going belly-up when they fail and walking away from them with money still in his pocket.

But as the President of the United States, the guy is an uncouth, boorish, loud-mouthed, big-talking underperformer; a National Embarrassment, and a Train Wreck.

The Nation and The People sense the increasing danger in allowing this Creature to remain in power and are likely to elect Dems in the 2018 mid-terms and reject him in 2020.

The Dems are likely to lose even more seats in 2018, you fools are seriously underesetimiating how much people are getting pissed off by your actions.

Nancy Pelosi probably did more damage to the DNC with young millennial women last Sunday than any other politician has ever done. Do you think they appreciate the DNC House leader defending a pig?

Do you think young women are appreciative of the DNC supporting policies which allow mentally ill men to claim they are women so they can take spots on women's sports teams and win women's championships and get scholarships reserved for women?

Do you think more black people haven't woken up and realized that hey the DNC doesn't give a shit about them after all?

Do you think the middle class doesn't see through the lies Democrats constantly tell about GOP sponsored bills?

Do you think the DNC is going to survive the latest revelations about so many DNC scandals?

Oh sure, there are enough brain dead Americans that the Dems will continue to receive some votes, but last November was the culmination of 8 years of resentment towards the DNC and the idiots haven't learned one single lesson from that debacle.

I hope they never learn.

Just go back to licking Trump's ass and leave the discussion to the adults.

Maybe not, but you are clearly on the Trump train now, so what I said still stands.
I am on the booming economy train. I have a connecting ride on the mock all dumbfucks train as well. Hence I'm in your thread.

The booming economy has nothing to do with Trump, it is just following the trends from the last 4 or so years. I am also enjoying the ride, but have been for longer than 10 months since Trump took over. Hell, this past Feb I took pulled $10,000 from my investment account and I already have that back and then some.

Um what? You seriously can't even manage to say that Trump is the reason the stock market has been booming since the day after the election?

Another partisan hack with his head up Trump's ass. The stock market has been booming for 4 plus years, all that is happening now is a continuation of that trend.

I wonder if when the boom burst if morons like you will blame Trump since you are giving him credit now even though he has done nothing. Actually I do not wonder, I know you do not have it in you to do such a thing. You are just one more party before country hack

Look at the obvious........

The fact is that you lied about your stocks both how low they were when Trump was elected and how high they went within two months of him being elected.

We know this is a fact thanks to the figures you provided us in your link to your stock. Your stock did not start at 6 bucks a share as you claimed and it did not hit 22 bucks within two months of Trump being elected.

The funniest part of this is that you provided the link to prove you are a liar.

And here is a link to every open, high, low and close since Nov 2015. Not once did it get down to 6 bucks, not even close.

I posted numbers back to Nov of 2015. It is just one lie after another with you. It is obvious why you are such a Trump lover, I am not sure which of you lie more.

Are you blind?
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gnbc/interactive-chart

Are you blind?

thank you for yet another chance to show what a liar you are. Here is your link. highlight number 1 is the lowest it got, 6.79 way back in April, not in Nov as you claimed. highlight number 2 is where it was on election day, 10.20, not 6 bucks as you claimed. Highlight number 3 is the first time it hit 22, which was in late July, more than 6 months after the election, not within two months as you claimed.

Would you like to post another link so I can show your lies on that one too?

upload_2017-11-29_9-44-21.png

Are you blind?

thank you for yet another chance to show what a liar you are. Here is your link. highlight number 1 is the lowest it got, 6.79 way back in April, not in Nov as you claimed. highlight number 2 is where it was on election day, 10.20, not 6 bucks as you claimed. Highlight number 3 is the first time it hit 22, which was in late July, more than 6 months after the election, not within two months as you claimed.

View attachment 163383

Number one is at around 6 bucks.

Are you blind?

View attachment 163383

Actually, it is 6.79, which in stocks is not all that close to 6 bucks. And it was not at 6 bucks when Trump was elected as your initial post indicted. And within two months of Trump being elected the stock was in the 15 dollar range, not the 22 dollar range you claimed.

Are you blind?

View attachment 163383

Actually, it is 6.79, which in stocks is not all that close to 6 bucks. And it was not at 6 bucks when Trump was elected as your initial post indicted. And within two months of Trump being elected the stock was in the 15 dollar range, not the 22 dollar range you claimed.

Look at the meteoric rise when Trump was elected.
And I also know the Board attributed the rise to Trumps election.

Are you blind?

View attachment 163383

I am sure they do. I mean Trump just appointed a guy to lead the CFPB that gets 75% of this campaign donations from Wall Street, banks and insurance companies. Those people are dancing in the board rooms right now, no more rules, no more fear of going to jail or paying a fine. They are going to make money hand over fist with no fear of breaking the law while they do it.

View attachment 163383

I am sure they do. I mean Trump just appointed a guy to lead the CFPB that gets 75% of this campaign donations from Wall Street, banks and insurance companies. Those people are dancing in the board rooms right now, no more rules, no more fear of going to jail or paying a fine. They are going to make money hand over fist with no fear of breaking the law while they do it.

I love how it's helping me the average guy.

View attachment 163383

First off, if you own stocks you are not the "average guy", especially if you own enough to make a difference. If you own 100 shares you have made 1200 since election day, if you have more than that you are far from an average guy.

Second, they are more than happy to share their crumbs with you while they dine on lobster and caviar.

First off, if you own stocks you are not the "average guy", especially if you own enough to make a difference. If you own 100 shares you have made 1200 since election day, if you have more than that you are far from an average guy.

Second, they are more than happy to share their crumbs with you while they dine on lobster and caviar.

So the average guy doesnt have a 401K?

Another partisan hack with his head up Trump's ass. The stock market has been booming for 4 plus years, all that is happening now is a continuation of that trend.

I wonder if when the boom burst if morons like you will blame Trump since you are giving him credit now even though he has done nothing. Actually I do not wonder, I know you do not have it in you to do such a thing. You are just one more party before country hack

Whatever you say retard.

And you bet, if these tax cuts don't get through and the stock market drops, I'll blame Trump and the other GOP retards.

You on the other hand.........

View attachment 163383

You don't even know what the CFPB does it , or how, or why. It's one of probably at least 40 federal agencies that should be shut down as either entirely redundant, or just outright useless. The justice department is completely capable of jailing and or fining companies who break the law.

Moron

So the average guy doesnt have a 401K?

The average guy has a 401K that has a multitude of different stocks and bonds and ETFs and the like. 401ks never just have one stock in them, at least not if they are being ran by a legit operation.

So, if you are talking about your 401k then pointing out a single stock that might be in it is meaningless.

Do not get me wrong here, I am enjoying the ride, my 401k and my wife's are both doing well and our portfolio is knocking it out of the park even though it is a low risk as we are in the thinking about retiring in a decade mode.

But I have been enjoying the ride up since 2010, it is not anything new. Presidents have very little control over these things, I give them neither credit nor blame as they not have the power to affect much.

If you would like a better understanding of what drives our markets I would suggest you read this book...https://www.amazon.com/Fragile-Design-Political-Princeton-Economic/dp/0691155240&tag=ff0d01-20

View attachment 163383

You don't even know what the CFPB does it , or how, or why. It's one of probably at least 40 federal agencies that should be shut down as either entirely redundant, or just outright useless. The justice department is completely capable of jailing and or fining companies who break the law.

Moron

I wish the DOJ was completely capable, but the sad truth is they are not. They have become a political tool just like every thing else.

Whatever you say retard.

And you bet, if these tax cuts don't get through and the stock market drops, I'll blame Trump and the other GOP retards.

You on the other hand.........

Me on the other hand knows how the system works and knows that notTrump nor Obama nor Bush II nor Clinton... has as much control as sheep like you give them credit for.

Forum List

Back