North Korea threatens nuclear test at any time

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea Threatens Nuclear Test ‘At Any Time’

North Korea threatened Monday to conduct a nuclear test “at any time and at any location.”

Pyongyang, according to a spokesman for the regime’s foreign ministry, has no intention of halting its nuclear weapons program and is “ready to respond to any option taken by the US.”

Recent satellite images have led experts to believe a sixth nuclear test may be imminent

------------------------------------------------

Fat boy is getting brave, maybe he has a hidden surprise nobody knows about because the Clintons gave it to him lol
Surprise lights out. EMP lol

This Fat Goofy Turd and Donald Trump are playing high stakes poker....and neither is playing with a full deck.

Not much can go wrong...except I'm concerned that might both have a Bad Hair Day...at the same time.

Odds of that are uncomfortably high.

But, even the greatest Pussy of the last half Century---Barack Obama---said the Fat Goofy Turd couldn't have a nuclear bomb and a missile to deliver it on.

So, lets get on with it.

North Korea threatened Monday to conduct a nuclear test “at any time and at any location.”

Pyongyang, according to a spokesman for the regime’s foreign ministry, has no intention of halting its nuclear weapons program and is “ready to respond to any option taken by the US.”

Recent satellite images have led experts to believe a sixth nuclear test may be imminent

Fat boy is getting brave, maybe he has a hidden surprise nobody knows about because the Clintons gave it to him lol

He wont have any time to respond when we take action along with South Korea and Japan

He wont have any time to respond when we take action along with South Korea and Japan

And what action will that be?

Seems like a big war , serious war might be coming eh TParks ??

but as far as LIGHTS OUT or EMP . I posted a link , think it was yesterday that retired , think his title is Admiral Woolsey says that a concern of his is that the 'norks' already have a nuke in orbit ready to be set off when needed .

Seems like a big war , serious war might be coming eh TParks ??

Well if they have another nuclear test China is going to say adios so fat boy is screwed. Japan is moving in their biggest warship to protect ours so you can see where this is heading....

What I wouldn't give to see a good ol bomb hit Mar largo, the white house and all of the south...North Korea, are you listening?

but as far as LIGHTS OUT or EMP . I posted a link , think it was yesterday that retired , think his title is Admiral Woolsey says that a concern of his is that the 'norks' already have a nuke in orbit ready to be set off when needed .

Bullshit! To put something that big into orbit, we would have seen it and we track everything in orbit down to every bit of space junk.

They have two satellites in orbit. both of which are fairly small (220 - 440 pounds). Nukes are heavy.

This Fat Goofy Turd and Donald Trump are playing high stakes poker....and neither is playing with a full deck.

Not much can go wrong...except I'm concerned that might both have a Bad Hair Day...at the same time.

But, even the greatest Pussy of the last half Century---Barack Obama---said the Fat Goofy Turd couldn't have a nuclear bomb and a missile to deliver it on.

So, lets get on with it.
Other than white motherfuckers showing thier ass's and nigga's acting like animals, I'd say your white ass and my black ass was kept relatively safe from outside sources......with that Pussy in charge the last 8 years, eh? Bow to facts and then choke on it!!

What I wouldn't give to see a good ol bomb hit Mar largo, the white house and all of the south...North Korea, are you listening?
------------------------------------------ aw man , you looking to destroy the backbone of the USA TRed !!

Bullshit! To put something that big into orbit, we would have seen it and we track everything in orbit down to every bit of space junk.

They have two satellites in orbit. both of which are fairly small (220 - 440 pounds). Nukes are heavy.
-------------------------------------- well , it was Woolsey that said it , not me . I think the 'norks' might have people that would sell them a small nuke thats big enough to do the job . I sure don't know ATorey !!

I'm beginning to think that even Trump is too yellow to take on N. Korea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- maybe , we'll have to start feeding the norks after the Trump admits that the norks have him by the knuts eh !!

So, lets get on with it.
Other than white motherfuckers showing thier ass's and nigga's acting like animals, I'd say your white ass and my black ass was kept relatively safe from outside sources......with that Pussy in charge the last 8 years, eh? Bow to facts and then choke on it!!
______________________________-

The Huns and Visigoths didn't sack Rome during the reigns of Nero and Caligula even though they were were Pussies like Obama....but those Pussies helped set the stage for Rome to be sacked later on....By Being Pussies like Obama.

Hitler didn't fill the skies over London with bombers while the Obama-like Pussy, Neville Chamberlain was Prime minister, but Chamberlain, the Obama-Pussy, set the stage for the Bombers to come later....by being a PUSSY LIKE OBAMA.

Obama was the worst Pussy of a President, and the worst President....in American History. A Pussy and a Liar.

Tiggered, is it possible for Black People to be racists bigots (like yourself), or do they get a pass on that too....like pretty much everything else?

-------------------------------------- well , it was Woolsey that said it , not me . I think the 'norks' might have people that would sell them a small nuke thats big enough to do the job . I sure don't know ATorey !!

Uh, who exactly would sell them a nuke? You do know they are traceable, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------ no idea , as i said , it was this WOOLSEY Gents concern . Seems to me that anything is possible if enough money is involved . And now in another post by another poster he has mentioned a nuke in a cargo ship just off the coast of a big city for a simple muke detonation . And as far as an EMP how big of a nuke is needed for an EMP to put out the lights [electricity] in the USA Adm. .

------------------------------------------------------------------ no idea , as i said , it was this WOOLSEY Gents concern . Seems to me that anything is possible if enough money is involved . And now in another post by another poster he has mentioned a nuke in a cargo ship just off the coast of a big city for a simple muke detonation . And as far as an EMP how big of a nuke is needed for an EMP to put out the lights [electricity] in the USA Adm. .

It has to be very high altitude and far more powerful than anything the Norks have yet to come even close to testing.

Forum List

Back