North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study.

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

So much for tRump's nuclear summit huh?

I think an hearty "I told you so" is in order here.

Crepitus cheers north korea

i sure do , this thing isn't over yet and what has TRUMP given away to the 'norks' ?? Trump still has HIS military options on the table and Trump did fine .

whats the big deal . Even if the 'norks' fire a missile at the USA aimed at a big city like 'San Fran' we just absorb it and then destroy the 'norks' . Its the same as it always was except that there was a Summit in Singapore where the Trump - TRIED - to talk sense to the 'norks' . And as i asked , what did the USA and Trump give away ?? ------------- i just don't see a big deal , 'norks' MAY be being SNEAKY and lying and that is to be expected and guarded against .

whats the big deal . Even if the 'norks' fire a missile at the USA aimed at a big city like 'San Fran' we just absorb it and then destroy the 'norks' . Its the same as it always was except that there was a Summit in Singapore where the Trump - TRIED - to talk sense to the 'norks' . And as i asked , what did the USA and Trump give away ?? ------------- i just don't see a big deal , 'norks' MAY be being SNEAKY and lying and that is to be expected and guarded against .

You don't think that Trump gave anything away? Not only did Un get recognized as a nuclear power by Trump, but he also got some really effective propaganda to use on his people to keep his grip on power.

--------------------------------- but , and of course that guarding can only be done by President Trump and HIS government and HIS people eh ??

You don't think that Trump gave anything away? Not only did Un get recognized as a nuclear power by Trump, but he also got some really effective propaganda to use on his people to keep his grip on power.
------------------------------------------------------- Nothing that matters [imo] and the last thing i care about is 'nork-ish' people being propagandized , I mean , what can the 'nork' people that are starving do with propaganda . And if 'kim' stays in power , i don't care . These starving 'norks' have being messed with for over 70 years and they are still starving 'norks'. [some executed with anti aircraft guns and some fed to starving dogs] from what i hear BSailor .

The conservative newspaper confirms recent reports in NBC and Washington Post that Kim Jong Un outsmarted and duped Donald Trump in the Singapore Summit.

North Korea is completing a major expansion of a key missile-manufacturing plant, said researchers who have examined new satellite imagery of the site, the latest sign Pyongyang is pushing ahead with weapons programs even as the U.S. pressures it to abandon them.

The facility makes solid-fuel ballistic missiles—which would be able to strike U.S. military installations in Asia with a nuclear weapon with little warning—as well as re-entry vehicles for warheads that Pyongyang might use on longer-range missiles able to hit the continental U.S.
North Korea Expands Key Missile-Manufacturing Plant

More over, the editoral board notes that Trump's very good friend keeps enriching uranium, despite Kim Jong Un's promises (that Trump swallowed hole):

New satellite photos show that Kim Jong Un is continuing to develop his nuclear weapons program, and U.S. intelligence sources say they believe North Korea has increased its production of nuclear fuel at multiple sites. This wasn’t supposed to happen after the Donald Trump-Kim summit last month in Singapore.
North Korea Keeps Enriching Uranium

Last edited:

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study.

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

Crepitus cheers north korea
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

The conservative newspaper confirms recent reports in NBC and Washington Post that Kim Jong Un outsmarted and duped Donald Trump in the Singapore Summit.

North Korea is completing a major expansion of a key missile-manufacturing plant, said researchers who have examined new satellite imagery of the site, the latest sign Pyongyang is pushing ahead with weapons programs even as the U.S. pressures it to abandon them.

The facility makes solid-fuel ballistic missiles—which would be able to strike U.S. military installations in Asia with a nuclear weapon with little warning—as well as re-entry vehicles for warheads that Pyongyang might use on longer-range missiles able to hit the continental U.S.
North Korea Expands Key Missile-Manufacturing Plant

More over, the editoral board notes that Trump's very good friend keeps enriching uranium, despite Kim Jong Un's promises (that Trump swallowed hole):

New satellite photos show that Kim Jong Un is continuing to develop his nuclear weapons program, and U.S. intelligence sources say they believe North Korea has increased its production of nuclear fuel at multiple sites. This wasn’t supposed to happen after the Donald Trump-Kim summit last month in Singapore.
North Korea Keeps Enriching Uranium

How many times do you people have to be told this? Nobody OUTSMARTED Trump. Trump TRIED to bring this whackjob to the negotiating table. If it does turn out to be a ruse, we're right back where we were before. We gave up nothing. We still maintain the capability to level the country within 10 minutes.

Since you, like most Libs, have simplistic minds that are easily led (astray) , let me offer another explanation. Shortly after the summit with NK, satellite images show a former nuclear research center being repurposed. Now I’m not saying that is what is going on, and given the history of those sneaky little bastards, it is fair to assume they won’t honor an agreement, but nor would I be pounding my chest and shouting I told you so based on such little inconclusive evidence.
What exactly would you repurpose a radioactive site for?

Well I’m sure you’re an expert on the matter.

Since you, like most Libs, have simplistic minds that are easily led (astray) , let me offer another explanation. Shortly after the summit with NK, satellite images show a former nuclear research center being repurposed. Now I’m not saying that is what is going on, and given the history of those sneaky little bastards, it is fair to assume they won’t honor an agreement, but nor would I be pounding my chest and shouting I told you so based on such little inconclusive evidence.

Well I’m sure you’re an expert on the matter.
Well no. Why?

Notice how lefties are ecstatic at the possibility of bad news?

Trump haters want America to go down the shitter so they can rally up, point fingers and scream, “I told you so!” The OP of this thread has done just that, but he’s so out of touch I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to convince me otherwise.

Notice how lefties are ecstatic at the possibility of bad news?

Trump haters want America to go down the shitter so they can rally up, point fingers and scream, “I told you so!” The OP of this thread has done just that, but he’s so out of touch I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to convince me otherwise.
Lol, you are funny.

Here are three ideas already proposed. Do you know how to google search?

France wants Tesla to build a factory at an old nuclear plant

Abandoned German Nuclear Plant Transformed Into Wunderland Kalkar Amusement Park!

t
Elma, WA - Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant

The Satsop Nuclear Power Plant was 75% complete in 1983 before the money ran out and work was abandoned. To avoid steep dismantling costs, the site was eventually handed over to a public corporation and became the Satsop Development Park, home to various light industry businesses who work in the shadows of the two cooling towers. You can enter the property freely but you can't go under the towers (they're fenced off, although supposedly they are planning to open them to the public someday). Still, you can peek inside them since their bases are not solid (the hollow structures are held aloft by a zigzag of beams.) The tower at the site entrance was completely empty inside save for a lone port-a-potty.
Dude, those are closed nuclear power plants. Not bomb test sites.

Seriously man.

Dude, YOUR link says it is a nuclear research facility, NOT a bomb testing site.....seriously man, read your own links.
Lol, what do you think they were doing at that nuclear research facility?

Welcome to the Crepitus roller coaster, where he’ll say ANYTHING, no matter how foolish and how obviously it makes him look foolish, to keep from being proven wrong. Enter at your own risk.

The "oral" agreement between Kim Jong Un and Trump was a scam. Kim took Trump for a fool.
"North Korea is upgrading its only known nuclear research facility, satellite imagery has shown, despite ongoing negotiations with multiple world leaders and a pledge to abandon its weapons program.

The satellite photos, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, indicate that the isolated regime is making numerous improvements to its Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center “at a rapid pace.”

North Korea making 'rapid' improvements to nuclear reactor despite Trump-Kim agreement

So now we're using blog sites for INTEL ANALYSIS? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Website "38 North" states on their "About" page............

While it strives to break new ground, the site’s main objective is to bring the best possible analysis to both seasoned North Korea watchers and general audiences alike. Too often analysis of the North is permeated by inexperience, littered with inaccurate information or grounded in poorly deduced reasoning. We believe no one really knows for sure what is going on in North Korea, but we can at least try to understand the possibilities. Similarly, anyone who professes certainty should be viewed with the greatest skepticism.

To accomplish these objectives, 38 North harnesses the experience of long-time observers of North Korea and others who have dealt directly with North Koreans. It draws on other experts outside the field who might bring fresh, well-informed insights to those of us who follow North Korea.

So who did the time lapse comparisons?? Where are the SOURCES of these satellite images and dates? And when did 38 North start violating their own creed that "anyone who professes certainty should be viewed with skepticism".

Crap news. Maybe even fake news. I'll let the 30,000 trained satellite/intel people handle it..

So according to the source Crepitus supplied, he himself should be viewed with the greatest skepticism LOL. Priceless.

This coming from the same media who thought Obama’s Iran deal was the saving grace of humanity regardless of the fact Iran violated said deal more than once.

Here are three ideas already proposed. Do you know how to google search?

France wants Tesla to build a factory at an old nuclear plant

Abandoned German Nuclear Plant Transformed Into Wunderland Kalkar Amusement Park!

t
Elma, WA - Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant

The Satsop Nuclear Power Plant was 75% complete in 1983 before the money ran out and work was abandoned. To avoid steep dismantling costs, the site was eventually handed over to a public corporation and became the Satsop Development Park, home to various light industry businesses who work in the shadows of the two cooling towers. You can enter the property freely but you can't go under the towers (they're fenced off, although supposedly they are planning to open them to the public someday). Still, you can peek inside them since their bases are not solid (the hollow structures are held aloft by a zigzag of beams.) The tower at the site entrance was completely empty inside save for a lone port-a-potty.
Dude, those are closed nuclear power plants. Not bomb test sites.

Seriously man.

Dude, YOUR link says it is a nuclear research facility, NOT a bomb testing site.....seriously man, read your own links.
Lol, what do you think they were doing at that nuclear research facility?

Welcome to the Crepitus roller coaster, where he’ll say ANYTHING, no matter how foolish and how obviously it makes him look foolish, to keep from being proven wrong. Enter at your own risk.
Lol, I pretty sure I've told you this before but: don't be stupider than you have to be.

This coming from the same media who thought Obama’s Iran deal was the saving grace of humanity regardless of the fact Iran violated said deal more than once.
Please list Iran's violations. Real media only please.

Forum List

Back